IX Investor Exhibition

KidPlunger

Did anyone go to the IX show this weekend? This thread is for discussing the benefits of going and why you went, if anyone did!

I found it really good as you meet people face to face to discuss/compare services and there where a few interesting debates and presentations.

KidPlunger

KidPlunger said:
Did anyone go to the IX show this weekend? This thread is for discussing the benefits of going and why you went, if anyone did!

I found it really good as you meet people face to face to discuss/compare services and there where a few interesting debates and presentations.

KidPlunger

I went missed the people I wanted to see. The stands were fully of pushy people trying to sell you seminars and that kind of old sh*t

yes, I went, was OK I thought... although I did notice there were people attending the flora marathon expo absolutely *everywhere* outside of the IX area.

some good, some bad, but there was a prop firm guy trawling about there who I spoke to, and I also got the opportunity to have a good chinwag with one of the workers on the CMC stand.