It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute bedlam in the markets today! This dow is gonna hit 9100 and I see EURUSD above 1.45 soon - unless there is a dollar correction - lets face it, we are due one pretty soon.

Right in the mean time I am off to join the lemmings and closemy eyes and buy some risk, more of the same tomorrow.

Mr P......

Run you foolish lemmings and please keep those blind folds on. I will be waiting at the drop off. (I know this not your view Mr P but had to cut it out. LOL)

Another few days of holliday so just keep on running. And please as high as you can so I don't need a shotgun to finish the job because that would be a mess.

THE BEAR

P.S. In all reversal patterns there is always a huge spike up or down before the turn.

Joan, as far I understand, the DJ30 index shown in ODL V4 build 225 is the same as WSFUT.

James showed me how and where to find it. ODL does have WSFUT plus a bunch of other stuff that I have no idea what they mean. However, most of it is hidden so unless you know how to find it, you won't even know it's there.

I am running so late the wife is going to beat me with a bread stick!!!

See u monday

D

James showed me how and where to find it. ODL does have WSFUT plus a bunch of other stuff that I have no idea what they mean. However, most of it is hidden so unless you know how to find it, you won't even know it's there.

Is it just the show all command in the Market Watch window? If so, mine does not work :confused:. If something more, is there any chance that you could quickly explain? :)

Is it just the show all command in the Market Watch window? If so, mine does not work :confused:. If something more, is there any chance that you could quickly explain? :)

Yeah, happened to me too. I kept clicking 'show all' and nothing different happened, dunno why. Then James showed me that I had to right click INSIDE the open market watch window and select 'show all'. I did and presto! it worked. Had to scroll down a bit though, found lots and lots of symbols on there.

Well one of the craziest week in history comes to an end and I don'tknow about you but I am looking forward to a few zeds on the Chingfordexpress. The madness continued to a lesser degree with the new Gaz eurotightening another 30bp with retail continuing to hoover bonds. Fromthe flow I have seen over the past 24 hours this bond will continue tobe an expensive well placed bond, so short it at your peril. As I amwriting I am seeing the first glimpse of some profit taking, rude not towhen you consider some bonds are 100bp tighter this week. Going homelast night I was thinking that the market was due for a bout of profittaking. Having spoken to a few people in the market it appears this isa popular view coupled with the fact I have also heard there are stillsome stubborn, in pain shorts out there. With all that in mind maybethe sell off is not going to happen just yet. EM syndicate desks arefinally getting some glory as we are awaiting the tap of the Turkey 17deal to add to the Gaz deal from yesterday. I am hearing the book is inexcess of 8bn and if its anything like the Gazprom deal could tightenthe curve in further. I would assume there are plenty of conversationsgoing on behind the scenes between banks and quasi sovereign issuers inRussia so I fully expect to see more issuance in that space in thecoming weeks. Have a great weekend, enjoy the sun and expect some moreunseasonal volatility next week.

These people live off your subs in the Costa Del Sol where you don't need to be FSA regulated.

They don't actually trade these markets themselves they do a kind of Horse race commentary on the action
in the mornings.

"Its all set up for a move down, but we might get a retrace" is normally what your hear

or

"we can't enter now, lets wait for the pull backs" The ol 123 play LOL..

They are very crafty on giving exact entries and Dan Armitage is a very good speaker so he has all eventualities covered with his commentary spill.

Most of the people in the chat room know nothing about trading only what they have learnt of forex forums etc so they find all this fx500 info quite mesmerising. Sure you will lose at a lot slower rate following the fx500club, but if it was such a winner why the hell are these guys not trading and just living of (97£ x as many lemmings as can be sucked in each month).

Hemal left the club as he is not a con merchant.

Zak is a drunk spends he subs money in the bars down the beach on the Costa Del Sol

James hes now a FOREX expert calling pairs in the morning when he was exclusively a indice trader and knew nothing about forex pairs till 6 months ago.

Dan is the chief con man pulling the strings of the operation.

Be very careful folks committing your hard earned cash into these Forex markets. Dan and ZAk and Co don't LOL....It really is a hostile place and the REAL PROS don't bother out there with silly little trading rooms etc..

The green eyed monster appears.

If people are not learning, and applying what they have learned, to their own trading then yes, a waste of money. However, I have learnt quite a lot from Dan & co myself being relatively new to trading, applied what I have learnt and profited from it.

I don't care if they make money from the fx500 club if it helps me move forward.

Thanks Dan, James and Zak. (y)

The green eyed monster appears.

If people are not learning, and applying what they have learned, to their own trading then yes, a waste of money. However, I have learnt quite a lot from Dan & co myself being relatively new to trading, applied what I have learnt and profited from it.

I don't care if they make money from the fx500 club if it helps me move forward.

Thanks Dan, James and Zak. (y)

Same old story. Relatively new to trading. :clap: Are you on a demo or trading 10p a point. :LOL:

No green eyed monster here. These guys live in rented holes. They don't live in Peurto Banus and drive DB7's and they never will as they don't trade and rely on a poxy relatively new to trading people like you's subs. As I actually know them and there backgrounds.

Chancers are all they are and its what I'm pointing out to the relatively new to trading clan.:idea:

I'm tired reading this BS splattered across these threads about these cowboys and just would like to state another opinion about them from someone who is NOT RELATIVELY NEW TO TRADING and knows what she is doing.

Last edited:
We've all got to start somewhere and most retail traders starting out are probably looking for a helping hand. Unfortunately most of us have not got your supreme trading knowledge and insight, a lot of us work long hours in other jobs and appreciate those who can speed up our learning.

By the way, I'm not on demo, I did start out at 10p a point when I started. So what?

We've all got to start somewhere and most retail traders starting out are probably looking for a helping hand. Unfortunately most of us have not got your supreme trading knowledge and insight, a lot of us work long hours in other jobs and appreciate those who can speed up our learning.

By the way, I'm not on demo, I did start out at 10p a point when I started. So what?

I understand that and trading really is a very dangerous profession. At 1£ pip you can blow thousands of pounds. ...Just keep an open mind and be very wary of everything and everybody on these type of forums. Most have no formal qualifications in finance (ZakPimpsandDanArm) James failed. etc.

I understand that and trading really is a very dangerous profession. At 1£ pip you can blow thousands of pounds. ...Just keep an open mind and be very wary of everything and everybody on these type of forums. Most have no formal qualifications in finance (ZakPimpsandDanArm) James failed. etc.

I'm trading more than £1 a pip and in the past have blown plenty. Got my MM sorted now.
I certainly don't believe all that I read on any forum. I'm just happy the way my trading is going now. Maybe in 6 months it will be a different story but the accounts that I am trading I can afford to lose, it's not my life savings, it's money I set aside and could, reluctantly, afford to lose.

Good luck in whatever method you choose.

Ken

Most of the people in the chat room know nothing about trading only what they have learnt of forex forums etc

Hi sc0rpian

I can't speak for the other members of the Club but yes, 14 months ago this statement rang true for me, I knew absolutely zippo about trading, currencies, money mangement, trading psychology, correlation etc, all I had was my desire to learn. I trawled through every forum and every thread going thinking I would be able to learn all that I needed to on my own from information supplied freely but ended up confused and going round in circles.

I looked for an education service provider and joined up with Dan. Now, putting into practice everything I have learnt I am able to see trading set-ups and have made a lot of pips this week using money management techniques taught in the room. It has been a long learning curve for me but I couldn't have made it without their structured approach and Dan as my trading mentor, and I have made some good friends along the way as a bonus.

The home traders have to learn somewhere, personally it's worked out for me.

RS

Last edited:
oh dear...

These people live off your subs in the Costa Del Sol where you don't need to be FSA regulated.

They don't actually trade these markets themselves they do a kind of Horse race commentary on the action
in the mornings.

"Its all set up for a move down, but we might get a retrace" is normally what your hear

or

They are very crafty on giving exact entries and Dan Armitage is a very good speaker so he has all eventualities covered with his commentary spill.

Most of the people in the chat room know nothing about trading only what they have learnt of forex forums etc so they find all this fx500 info quite mesmerising. Sure you will lose at a lot slower rate following the fx500club, but if it was such a winner why the hell are these guys not trading and just living of (97£ x as many lemmings as can be sucked in each month).

Zak is a drunk spends he subs money in the bars down the beach on the Costa Del Sol

James hes now a FOREX expert calling pairs in the morning when he was exclusively a indice trader and knew nothing about forex pairs till 6 months ago.

Be very careful folks committing your hard earned cash into these Forex markets. Dan and ZAk and Co don't LOL....It really is a hostile place and the REAL PROS don't bother out there with silly little trading rooms etc..

Oh dear, how strange!

Are you really so cynical to not want to believe that some people might actually enjoy helping others?

Is there really a need for such a personal attack?

These guys teach all the important stuff, a great strategy, sound MM, disclipline. They make it very clear that it is a personal journey and definately not an easy one.

I wouldn't normally mention my personal circumstances but here's my two-pennies worth:

Trading spare-time on and off for 5 years, never managed anything better than break-even over that time. Joined the FX500 Club in January, now making consistent pips every week, current stake £2/pip (and yes started on 10p/pip for longer-term, larger-stop trades, and what is wrong with that?) bank is building nicely and making money thank you very much.

It's a real shame that you feel the need to attack the fx500 guys on Dan's thread, I can only think that you have an ulterior motive...

They are genuine guys with geniune motives and above all are bringing a much-needed positivity to the wierd world of home-trading.

Julie

P.S. I can't believe I've just wasted my time answering your post, on re-reading you are actually being so rude you don't warrant a reply. I've written it now so may as well post...

P.S. I can't believe I've just wasted my time answering your post, on re-reading you are actually being so rude you don't warrant a reply. I've written it now so may as well post...
Julie, that's why I thought better of wasting my time typing a response.

Good evening all,

It took me several hours, but I finally finished my good analysis of Wallstreet Futures.

I hope you like it!

Greets,

Henk.

Attachments

• wsfutanalysisawesome.PNG
    wsfutanalysisawesome.PNG
    109.3 KB · Views: 188

in the mornings.

or

This is actually quite funny. Obviously you are one of those who knows absolutely nothing about trading.
Why would one need to be registered with the futures and securities mob if they're based in Costa del Sol? The FSA are in the UK!!!

Since we're not based in the costa del sol, nor an advisory service we have no need to be regulated.

As for Hemal leaving he actually hasn't, he works from the UK,
James was primarily an Indices trader but has since broadened his horizons.
Dan has never asked anyone for a single cent so how could be in a position to be a con man beggars belief.
As for me, yes i like the odd tipple of a weekend but I'd bet my last dime I am still able to generate more pips than you on a weekly basis.
Maybe you should try it!

Are you bitter about paying a sub because your lack of discipline, patience and skill are costing you money?
Seems like you're a compulsive gambler who won't wait for the ol 123 and instead stop yourself out with a -10 fifteen times a day.

I may have got this wrong of course but why would anyone bother complaining about less than a hundred quid unless they were failing to make it back??

LEave me alone. I don't want to having this conversation again or reporting you for slanderous words. you don't know me so quit trying to be the knight in shining armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.