It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

As we know not every setup is exactly the same but GOLD has looked weak all day with the 60min 20ma just below the 60min 50ma.

Target at Monthly Pivot and support just broken at $835...Looks weak.

See u at 2.00pm in the room.

D

PS Need this OIL to break previous low as well...

Attachments

• gold1201t2w.gif
    gold1201t2w.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Good call Dan!

I was short gold today after the break of the 4H 20ma. The price bunched up like a coiling spring on the 1h just before the break of the 843 SR plus there was a lovely 1hr pin-bar on Fri afternoon.

Afternoon all

Great day overall...Guys on their 1st day making over 180pips, 225pips, 217pips etc etc...Thats what trading is all about.

This is a money making machine and when it clicks it clicks.

Well done to you all.

Really enjoyed GBPJPY, CABLE, OIL and GOLD myself and a solid day at the office.

See you all at 7.00am tom.

Have a good evening.

Dan

Absolutely fab......

Hi Dan.

At my first whole session in the live room I banked a whooping 360 pips today:cool:, I'm impressed, and this was only in the afternoon session. I came in too late for the am session as I was working night shift yesterday.

Looking forward for tomorrows AM session.

My trades were
£/Y short 97 pips
€/Y short 150 pips
$/Y short 59 pips
€/£ Long 54 pips.

Regards
Einar B.

The Iceman...

What can i say!!! You pulled the trigger which is the hard part. Well done my friend.

I love it when u guys make pips...Thats what its all about.

Look forward to tomorrow and many more pips in the bank.

See u then.

D

Dan & Zak ... I don't have the words to say thank you.
When I joined I was hoping for 500 pips a week and I thought that was GREAT!
Here is my score for today which speaks for itself. If I ever have a child I may have to call it Danzak (wait isn't that a curry?) anyway ... fanfare ...

USDJPY short +238
EURJPY short +184
EURUSD short +47
GBPJPY short +296
WTI short +249
OIL short +238
TOTAL 1252 pips

Can I say what a difference having a couple of screens has made to my results? Before if I was in more than 2 trades I was a wreck trying to manage both. Now I can sit back, look at the big picture, put in my targets and wait patiently for the pips.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Nicola

PS - For anyone who doesn't know me I started trading in November for the first time. I found Zak on Youtube and started copying his trades which led to the live room. The rest is history.

Thank you Nicola for making my day. You really have...

That is superb.

See u tom.

D

Holy moly Nicola, you rock......(y)

Awesome results in the room today, like Zak said, this is like printing money.....:clap:

See U in the room tomorrow.

Regards
Einar B.

Notes

Good Morning all.

A fantastic start to the week yesterday with all the Yen pairs behaving nicely for us.

GBPJPY did hit the 132.00 final target so hoping that a few of you managed to stay in from the 135.50 level.Well done especially to Nicola who scooped a whopping 1200 pips in total. Congratulation to you. Very well done indeed.

Onto this mornings session we are now witnessing so consolidation after the falls and with USDCHF looking like she wants to push a little higher, have not got the uniform correlation between my 6 pairs that I like to see. It looks like a push past 1.1225 might see this back at 1.1600 at some point.

USDJPY-Very weak but does need to retrace a bit. Nothing but red on 4hr chart for over a week so would like to see a pullback before taking any action on this one.

GBPJPY-Looks set to take on the 130.00 level again which is bizzarre considering this pair once traded at 500.00!I won’t be looking to trade this pair this morning and still have a tiny part-position from yesterday. Again, needs a pullback.

EURJPY-Just a huge huge wall of red on 4hr chart this can not realistically fall anymore. Rather darinly we managed to get 100 out of this yesterday afternoon, so well done to those who traded this.

USDCHF-Looks likely to push higher IF the resistance at 1.2525 gives way. Best of a bad bunch for me this a.m. but everything in correct order. Pay attention to Dan’s synopsis on EURUSD to add weight to this conclusion.

GBPCHF-Channelling in a 60-70 pip range at the moment. Looks appealling IF breaking down through 1.6490 so watch for that.

EURCHF-Looks pretty weak and a break below yesterday’s low of 1.4845 would see this lower. Looks good on 4hr chart too if it takes out the long-term support at around the .30-.35 level.Swiss pairs look more appealling this morning. forget the Yens

Have a good morning.

Zak

-----------------------------------------------

Good morning all

Congratulations to Nicola for being student of the day with 1252 pips in the bank.

Yesterday saw powerful moves and today we need to be aware of any pullbacks.

OIL – Still looks weak but DS1 at $42.50 is holding support for now. Any break back above $44.00 would signal a test to the DP at $44.85 otherwise waiting for another shoring opportunity back down through DS1.

GOLD – Powerful move south yesterday and still looking heavy below the 60min 20ma. Remember to trade with the trend and 60min 20ma. Triggers need to line up for any short play and be careful around yesterdays low at $814.00. There will be support so any break here would signal a further move south.

AUDUSD – Broken major support. With GOLD falling AUD will continue to weaken. There has been no retracement as yet so I am cautious with this one. Yes it will continue to weaken but be careful of a retracement today.

EURUSD – Broken the 1.3305 support level. Again this looks weak however it’s all about the entry. Again make sure u trade with the trend and trade with the triggers. I have been kicked into this one on the break of support.

CABLE – Broken the 4hr 50ma and looks very weak after yesterday’s falls. Stay with the main trend but be aware of pullbacks. I have also been kicked into this on the break of the 4hr 50ma overnight.

Happy Pipping.

Dan

---------------------------------------------

Good morning all

Got kicked into CABLE 1.4295 and EURUSD 1.3295 in teh early hours.

The frustrating thing about this morning was that there was limited entry points on my side due to the risk of pullbacks. The good news is on Zak´s side the EURCHF 1.4875 - 1.4820 and GBPCHF 1.6490 - 1.6390 all worked to plan and pips were made.

I have banked part of my CABLE trade below the 1.4700 level. This is going to test the lows again at 1.4300

I am looking for GOLD to break the support $814.00. For this to break i would really need EURUSD to break below the support at 1.3200. I will be adding to my EURUSD position on the break here.

I still OIL lower and it has broken yesterdays low. Look for pullback and entry using the triggers.

Have fun

Dan

Hi all

Got to run but overall a great day.

CABLE and EURUSD being my two plays of the day.

Keep up the good work.

Great team effort.

D

Congratulations!

Hi Nicola

Wow, congratulations on your massive pip haul, fantastic results.

You certainly deserve your new title of "Queen of the Pips" - girl power!.

Keep posting your results, very inspiring.

RS

Thanks RS
Not queen of anything today though. Everything took off overnight and I tried to get into some stuff and ended up -145 pips at the end of the morning.
I was going to stop trading and do some other work but I saw some interesting changes and managed to haul myself back to +18.

Yesterday was awesome but the boys taught me and I traded their calls.
It was a lot of fun for sure!
Nicola

Hi Nicola

Wow, congratulations on your massive pip haul, fantastic results.

You certainly deserve your new title of "Queen of the Pips" - girl power!.

Keep posting your results, very inspiring.

RS

Thats a great recovery Nicola...

Oil was very cheeky today and with the Saudi issue i will watching this very closely over the next few days.

See u tom.

D

Ps - Happy i didnt have to eat my table. EUR was all set and has gone well..Same as Cable. This is going down big time...

Morning Notes

Good morning all

Overall a good day yesterday with CABLE and EURUSD shorts. I closed the 3rd part of my EURUSD at 1.3150 and then the final part as it came back above the 1.3205 level using rolling stops. (50 point rule) I closed CABLE as it came back above the 1.4505 level using rolling stops. (50 point rule)

OIL – Inventories today so we need to be careful with this. The price is back above the 4hr 20ma so should remain supported. Won’t be looking for any long plays until we break the Weekly Pivot at $46.50. If OIL price weakens with inventories out at 3.30pm look for selling opportunities below the DP at $43.00.

GOLD - $814.00 held yesterday. Boxed in between the 60min 50ma and 20ma. Look for break of these for direction. We are above the DP at $822.00 and 60min 20ma and if triggers come in line look for bounce off the 60min 20ma around the $823.00 level. Be aware of the 4hour 20ma above.

EURUSD – As mentioned I am flat now. It needed a pullback to be honest after falling so far. Price is boxed in between the 60min 20ma and 50ma. Look for bounce off the 60min 20ma with triggers. Again be aware of the 4hr 20ma but as long as the price stays above the 60min 20ma then the retracement should be on.

CABLE – Large gap back to the 4hr 20ma. Price is now holding the 60min 20ma. I still like GBP weaker but understand retracements need to take place. Wait for 15min triggers to line up. Any break below the 60min 20ma would mean that the retracement is short lived and further weakness would take place. This am looks good for a retracement.

USDCAD – The retracement is on. A break below the 4hr 20ma would signal a further move south. Look for break below the 1.2090 level.

EURGBP – Boxed in between the 60min 50ma and 20ma. Look for break. Downside break is 0.9040 and upside 0.9150. be aware of the MP at 0.9205 and a clear break of this would signal a solid move higher.

Have fun

Dan

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning all.

Another good day yesterday with GBPCHF hitting all 3 targets, the final one netting a solid 250 pips down at 162.30

Looks like the reversals on the Yens that I thought would come yesterday are starting to take shape so lets have a closer look.

USDJPY-Looks like there is room to the 60m 20ema up at 90.00 IF the 89.50 holds. Will be waiting for 15m chart trigger to come in for this one for a few pips.

GBPJPY-Same with this pair. Just waiting for some 15m green then we can look to play this to the 60m 50sma up at 132.00 for 100pips.

EURJPY-The strongest looking Yen pair, having already crossed the 60m 20&50. Look for trigger on 15m and play to 4hr 20ema at 120.30, again 100 pips possible.

USDCHF-Looking weak through the 4hr 20ema. A break of 1.1125 might well see this lower but some obstacles in the way in the shape of a big fat monthly pivot.

GBPCHF-Nowhere to run with this pair for me today so far. Might be a little room between daily pivot at 1.6335 and weekly pivot at 1.6450. Look for possible 123 on 5m chart with GBPJPY confirming.

EURCHF- I am already in this from 1.4800, having seen the 123 through the 60m 20ema. Targeting 1.4875 area, which is WS1 and 60m 50sma.

To summarize… The Yen pairs are looking more favourite for me if they can hold current levels and turn green on 15m charts. Let the 7CCI trigger guide you in with stops below the last reds.

Have a geat day.

Zak

Morning Trades

Good morning all

Well another great morning with GBP strength coming into play...

GBPUSD - 1.4580 to 1.4680

GBPCHF - 1.6325 to 1.6395

GBPJPY - 131.00 to 131.90

EURUSD - 1.3290 to 1.3325 and stopped balance at 1.3305

Hundreds of pips available this am.

Well done to you all.

Dan

Attachments

• cable.gif
    cable.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 173
wow i just briefly read through. You all gain so many pips. I am swing trading on daily time frame. The way u all collect pips is quite amazing. Is day trading more effective than swing in earning pips faster? I just like to have some insights. Thanks.

Hi

All kicking off

AUDUSD
EURUSD
CABLE
GBPJPY
EURJPY
EUCHF

SHort on all

Remember the 60min 20ma is your best buddy as a trader with this strategy.

All below and tight stops above.

Lets see.

D

Closed all after banking on way down...

Flat due to DOW opening.

Will wait for next 15min triggers

D

Status
Not open for further replies.