It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crude just woke up and broke 5min 20ma... Closed Gold for 20 pips.

If the beast (crude) can break the 15min 20ma look for a 123 on the upside to close gap to 4Hr 20ma.

This should bring us USD weakness...

Banked 70 in EURUSD and Gold and waiting for next trade.

D

Last edited:
Going to keep my stop at 80...Would lose 40 pips in total but going to be stubborn and hold.

60min looks weak still..

D

ok closed cable.. i have that feeling again.. going to take a 20 pt hit... Still hit target at 50 pts today...Will re group and see what happens. The price action is putting me off...

Ok market clear as mustard now!!! Crude falling, Gold heading north!!!

Price action in Cable is poor but weak. EURUSD still looks weak and 252 cci very close to falling.

Up 50 and don't want to get greedy. Breakfast time as made daily target again of 50 -100 pips.

Speak later.

D

Just got back after a lovely swim... Am i gutted i didnt hold EURUSD, CABLE & GOLD...? Yes & No...Maybe a little because of the size i traded at, but i have learnt in this game that if u get annoyed when u cut too early and get annoyed when u get stopped its not much fun trading.

Money management is key..At 50-100 pips a day, i can live very happily. Of course 250 pips today would have been nice and made my minimum weekly target in the 1st morning but i've got to be content with what i've got..

Its only my 2nd (short term) trading day back and made 180 and 50 in 2 days so the confidence is at least moving in the right direction. Consistency is key here... I know too many traders who make 100 pips in the am and then blow it all, plus more pips later on in the afternoon. For me as long as i hit 1000 pips minimum per month, thats 12,000 per year and i will be a vvvvvv happy man and the wife and little one are looked after for good.

Anyway as mentioned its all about the pips...

Speak later. Hope u arent all bored with my chat...hahhaa. Apologies if u are...

Pls join in as i'm very happy to help.

D

Last edited:
Ahh glad a few rugby supporters are on this thread.

Saw the kiwi's beat thse Aussies for the Tri Nations.

Can't wait for the Autumn Internationals.

See u all tom am.

D

Hi D,

Looking forward to following the thread and learning plenty.

I'm a kiwi living in Yorkshire so was happy to see us beat Australia over the weekend :).

Glen

Charts??

Hey D,

I was wondering if you would have time to post some charts of your trades? I can understand that it might be difficult at the time but maybe later on you could?

Obviously you have already called the trade so we know you did it in real time (I've seen on here some people criticise others for not calling in real time).

Anyway, just a thought.

Cheers,

Glen

Just got back after a lovely swim... Am i gutted i didnt hold EURUSD, CABLE & GOLD...? Yes & No...Maybe a little because of the size i traded at, but i have learnt in this game that if u get annoyed when u cut too early and get annoyed when u get stopped its not much fun trading.

Money management is key..At 50-100 pips a day, i can live very happily. Of course 250 pips today would have been nice and made my minimum weekly target in the 1st morning but i've got to be content with what i've got..

Its only my 2nd (short term) trading day back and made 180 and 50 in 2 days so the confidence is at least moving in the right direction. Consistency is key here... I know too many traders who make 100 pips in the am and then blow it all, plus more pips later on in the afternoon. For me as long as i hit 1000 pips minimum per month, thats 12,000 per year and i will be a vvvvvv happy man and the wife and little one are looked after for good.

Anyway as mentioned its all about the pips...

Speak later. Hope u arent all bored with my chat...hahhaa. Apologies if u are...

Pls join in as i'm very happy to help.

D

Most wouldn't write while a trader is working. Tooooooo distracting, esp if you try to answer in the middle of a trade or near an impending trade. You typing is different because you are doing so in the 'flow' so to speak.
Which is one of the reasons Why I sent over a pm. But being new to the site you won't realise how it all works yet.

Oh, the reason you haven't got any friends yet is because you have to 'accept' them. lol.

Hey D,

I was wondering if you would have time to post some charts of your trades? I can understand that it might be difficult at the time but maybe later on you could?

Obviously you have already called the trade so we know you did it in real time (I've seen on here some people criticise others for not calling in real time).

Anyway, just a thought.

Cheers,

Glen

Hi guys

Well the inevitable has happened and EURUSD and CABLE drop like a stone... I said this am that the daily 20ma would be a major resistance...Oh why did i not hold it!!! I am an idiot sometimes!!! Nevermind... The good news is i feel very confident in reading my charts again after a long break.

Look at the 60min and 5min charts. The ma's show me the way and the CCI's guide me.

I do try and post as quick as poss when i trade but u must understand that it is difficult...You prob wont get in at the same level but the main thing is u learn why i traded it. After a week u will get an idea and u will be able to do it yourself.

I might get my wife to blog while i trade!!! hahah.. I'm sure she will be happy with that!!

D

Attachments

• eurusd60min.gif
    eurusd60min.gif
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,069
  • eurusd5min.gif
    eurusd5min.gif
    62.6 KB · Views: 806
  • cable60min.gif
    cable60min.gif
    69.9 KB · Views: 641
  • cable5min.gif
    cable5min.gif
    65.5 KB · Views: 525
Last edited:
Reactions: BSD
Most wouldn't write while a trader is working. Tooooooo distracting, esp if you try to answer in the middle of a trade or near an impending trade. You typing is different because you are doing so in the 'flow' so to speak.
Which is one of the reasons Why I sent over a pm. But being new to the site you won't realise how it all works yet.

Oh, the reason you haven't got any friends yet is because you have to 'accept' them. lol.

Yes u will know when i am trading because it will be 1 short point...

D

Hi guys

Well the inevitable has happened and EURUSD and CABLE drop like a stone... I said this am that the daily 20ma would be a major resistance...Oh why did i not hold it!!! I am an idiot sometimes!!! Nevermind... The good news is i feel very confident in reading my charts again after a long break.

Look at the 60min and 5min charts. The ma's show me the way and the CCI's guide me.

I do try and post as quick as poss when i trade but u must understand that it is difficult...You prob wont get in at the same level but the main thing is u learn why i traded it. After a week u will get an idea and u will be able to do it yourself.

I might get my wife to blog while i trade!!! hahah.. I'm sure she will be happy with that!!

D

D,

Cheers for the charts. Can fully understand it's too difficult while you are trading to post a chart. After the event is fine, just helps to understand what you are saying when you can look at a visual.

Cheers,

Glen

D,

Cheers for the charts. Can fully understand it's too difficult while you are trading to post a chart. After the event is fine, just helps to understand what you are saying when you can look at a visual.

Cheers,

Glen

Hi Glen

Hope the charts give a clear picture...

D

Afternoon all

That Gold is perfectly set for a break.. Its been boxed in since 1st thing this am. I said it would pull back to the 4hr 20ma and then bounce. Will probably break in Asian time or late avo today.

Anyway lets see but it might offer a nice 123 on the upside early tom.

Crude is still in free fall and i wont go long until i find support off one of my ma's.

I will get quicker on posting as the trades happen but this may take a little time until i get it down to a fine art.

See u tom.

D

Attachments

• gold60.gif
    gold60.gif
    63.8 KB · Views: 667
  • crude 60.gif
    crude 60.gif
    60.3 KB · Views: 482
Hello all

Well lovely dinner and lovely wine and Gold is now off!!!

Built a position now in Gold as Indices are a dead weight. Been calling the Dow below 10,000 for over 8 months now... Had many a person laugh at me but it doesn't seem too far away now. Lets see how this goes...

The financial world is in a lot of trouble and I wont even go into it. Everything should have been moved into cash by now and keep it safe.

Keep up the good work.

D

Status
Not open for further replies.