It's All About The Pips...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Jev

Ooops, hi, me again

Attach my pivot for you too.

RS

Hi RS
Thanks for your help...still trying to get to grips with MT4 as only had it for a few days...when I double click on your 3 attachments for CCi and the one for pivots they open in Metaeditor...I have then clicked on compile for all of them(which I assume was the next step??) to load them...but not alot happens...i get the message 0errors,0warnings...I then follow your next steps to drag and drop from navigator...but when i get to moving average there is nothing in that box relating to the cci upload...a bit confused i am!!...going to bed now so will check again tom mor...thanks.

Morning all

Will answer all questions later on today.

Morning report to come.

CRUDE looks weak and tucked in nicely below the MA's on the 5min. GOLD in similar state.

Back in a tic.

D

Morning

It seems Wall Street is going to get bailed out. Do we see small USD recovery today with CRUDE and GOLD lower!!!

CRUDE is below weekly pivot on 60min chart and i am short on the 5min on entry at 102.40 level. Its set below the daily pivot and looks potential for a few cheeky pips this am. GOLD is similar and the 63CCI looks set for a break as well. Short at 875.00 so lets see how this moves from here.

The Asians have had fun overnight and the USD has strengthened and i presume this will continue into London, so far. I would prefer a retracement on the 5min chart for entry in EURUSD as there have already been a few red Heiken's. Allow the 63 CCI to pull itself back. The 60min chart shows very little support below so could this be a bigger move down to the 1.4000 level.

CABLE is in a similar state and just crossing the daily 20ma as we speak. Could this be the next move down to below 1.8000 and again to 1.7500. The 5min suggests i need a retracement and S1 is just ahead so not going to jump in yet.

Speak in a bit. Need to watch this.

D

Look at the 4hr charts on EURUSD and CABLE...

We have to see the next big move down now...

1.7500 next for CABLE and 1.4000 next for EURUSD.

Remember its all about the entry, depending on our management plan for stop losses on longer term plays!!!

All looking a bit mad at the moment, should have got up 2 hours ago to catch the current moves. Waiting for pull backs now. You?

Just one to watch on GOLD..There is a little support below that i need to be aware of.

All looking a bit mad at the moment, should have got up 2 hours ago to catch the current moves. Waiting for pull backs now. You?

Well, it helps if you have a pet mosquito in the bedroom! little fcuker had me up at 4.30.
can't find the little sod to kill it.

In short on eur/usd just before 6. for 40, so I might let it feast on my other ear tonight!

Yes pullbacks are on in EURUSD and CABLE...Thats whats holding my CRUDE and GOLD up...Might have jumped in too early...Huff

Good luck this week. The pip count is on... 250 pip target for me.

D

Mor All
Been trying to get the chart formations right this w/end...not quite there yet...would apreciat your help later D once you have achieved your target for the day...got to get the girls up now and get into the daily school routine I will check in with you guys when back...ooops there's the mrs shouting my name...

Patience i hear!!!

Got a cold this am... Not happy...

Drinking fresh ginger, honey & lemon... Not bad actually.

D

Look how EURUSD retraced and hit S1. Trades like that u can have exceedingly tight stops. Didnt take it as feeling slow this am but one to practice for later.

Lesson...Look at the different picture from CABLE to EURUSD...

EURUSD had broken S1 and retraced, whereas CABLE is resting on it as support.

D

Morning Dan

Hope you had a lovely weekend down in sunny Spain.

Could I ask which pivot indicator you are using has when you quote your support lines they dont seem to correspond with mine. I am using a daily pivot indicator which is the same one as rolling stone posted yesterday.

Thanks alot

Good luck for your 250 this week.

Dave

Hi all

Ok i feel awful today...Nasty cold and need to head back under my duvet for an hour!!!

Banked CRUDE for 40pips and closed GOLD for 10 so made my daily target.

I should have taken EURUSD and CABLE but was feeling sorry for myself and didnt want too much risk on my book. I have added the charts for you to see the pullback and then entry. Annoying as would have made 50 on EURUSD and 50 on CABLE. Nevermind...

Lots more potential in these 4 markets today so enjoy...Remember to watch the 4 hour chart for your longer term book..This thread is only for short term trading and i will come onto longer term trading soon.

Will answer questions in an hour or so.

D

Attachments

• crude5min.gif
    crude5min.gif
    68.1 KB · Views: 246
  • crude5minaaa.gif
    crude5minaaa.gif
    69.2 KB · Views: 209
  • gold5min.gif
    gold5min.gif
    60.4 KB · Views: 205