It is all a Fugazsy

Other than the spx competition thread, this is about the only other thread I bother looking at, nowadays.
Good work.
I'd like to see you try your hand at the Dax so I can compare :)

F, thank you, yes a great day, I am also scalping in and out, trying to take advantages of every bar when I can.

Lex, thank you, please show your charts when convenient, I have not tried scalping the dax yet, maybe one day...., I only traded it with an opening range system, it was giving decent result.....

volatility is coming down a bit.....I had bar (5m) with 40 pips....... very risky for me, because I rely on technical stops at the other end, the good thing is that I trail it quickly from the extreme of the signal bar to the extreme of the entry bar...still... a bit uncomfortable...

F, thank you, yes a great day, I am also scalping in and out, trying to take advantages of every bar when I can.

Lex, thank you, please show your charts when convenient, I have not tried scalping the dax yet, maybe one day...., I only traded it with an opening range system, it was giving decent result.....

Hi Fugazsy, I reckon you'd be good with Daxy, the principles & mindset are all the same imho, the Dax gets very very wild, then sucks the unwary into the slow grind, but you have the right attitude & risk management skills.

Good to see you are doing so well, you deserve it mate.

Don't give it all back today ;)

she is at support now, but went into range, there is also an up trendline just below.....waiting for them to show me their hands.....

Attachments

• scalps.png
    scalps.png
    19.7 KB · Views: 106
Hi Fugazsy, I reckon you'd be good with Daxy, the principles & mindset are all the same imho, the Dax gets very very wild, then sucks the unwary into the slow grind, but you have the right attitude & risk management skills.

Good to see you are doing so well, you deserve it mate.

Don't give it all back today ;)

HI Joe (M)

Have not heard from you lately, how things?

not back...... she broke a major trendline, the PB is quite deep, made her two legs to the ema, she might trapping the bears with fail final flag at the UPTrendline, I am on the side now, she might try to retest the recent high with a LH.....not sure.....

Hi F (M) all good thanks mate, I am trying desperately to not look at the forum during the day between 8am-11'ish & 1pm-4pm it totally breaks my focus.

I was finding I'd have a break from the chart, check the forum etc, next thing "I'm in the vortex !!"

Yesterday I broke a golden rule & made a post at 2.30pm'ish US open, WTF ? that will not happen again.

The forum is good, but a focus can be stolen very easily (for me anyway) my time window is quite narrow, approx 3 hrs in the morning, 3 hrs in the afternoon.

I decided ages ago that I wouldn't get into all the "my entry here, my entry there" milarky, my contribution to the forum is hopefully a different approach, I try to give my insights here & there as an interim part timer with quite a decent amount of knowledge nowadays.

Good luck this afternoon mate

Hi F (M) all good thanks mate, I am trying desperately to not look at the forum during the day between 8am-11'ish & 1pm-4pm it totally breaks my focus.

I was finding I'd have a break from the chart, check the forum etc, next thing "I'm in the vortex !!"

Yesterday I broke a golden rule & made a post at 2.30pm'ish US open, WTF ? that will not happen again.

The forum is good, but a focus can be stolen very easily (for me anyway) my time window is quite narrow, approx 3 hrs in the morning, 3 hrs in the afternoon.

I decided ages ago that I wouldn't get into all the "my entry here, my entry there" milarky, my contribution to the forum is hopefully a different approach, I try to give my insights here & there as an interim part timer with quite a decent amount of knowledge nowadays.

Good luck this afternoon mate

Joe

I agree with you, posting is not good when trading at this speed, many times I lost focus while doing so, it is not good, at times boredom kicks in and I look around for something.......I guess it shows weakness into the approach..... I do not post in others forum unless I am not trading, here is like I am talking to myself, my journals is like my shrink...I just hope someone can take advantage of it.....

but please when you are free from trading post some of your trades with entry, exits with reasons.....I am curious...but only if is ok with you.

I suggest that also to others....

Fzsy

Into the blue box, the first bar is a doji (a range bar), the second is and inside bar, both those two bars are following two bull bars which are the post of a bull flag and the two bars in the box is the flag, bear/bull flags are good to trade because they often fail, this is also a pull back, so a failure is in the direction of the least resistance, it is also a wedge, the initial risk is 6, then 2.8 (trailed from the extreme of the signal to the extreme of the entry bar) closed @+7.6. It did reach 10 but I bail out, I was getting a bit nervous....a bit tired now...

Attachments

• last trade.png
    last trade.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Done for the day

and I am taking a break from the forum for a week or so.....be back..

In the mean time all the regulars of the journal, also the silent one are invited to show some of your personal charts (in time permitted) with trade taken showing entries and exits with reasons and thought, any charts any time frame. Thank you.

Fzsy

V nice

Look at that perfect trap/spring before the parabolic move upwards, a thing of beauty :)

Paddy

also a small wedge that ended up in the pin bar and a large double bottom bull flag with the last low on the left side.... If I did not entered earlier that was my spot....

Hope you r ll well, being busy lately back at trading today, about +80 the way down and now +48 the way up, swing is good and a bit more relaxing, I am looking at different instruments....

Chat later....

Attachments

• today 1.png
    today 1.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 102
Hope you r ll well, being busy lately back at trading today, about +80 the way down and now +48 the way up, swing is good and a bit more relaxing, I am looking at different instruments....

Chat later....

Reasons to cover shorts and go long : trend line break, 3 pushes down (cover) strong reversal bar (long).

Reasons to cover long: down TL, 3 pushes up and DT bear flag and reversal....also made a short scalp on this account

Attachments

• reasons.png
    reasons.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 101
Last edited: