It is all a Fugazsy

took 5 pips out of this bull

view, reasons: a 3 pushes up and wedge, also a an upper channel false break.....against the strength, but a major trendline break prior.. I like to get out quickly in those situations....a quick scalp

Attachments

• trade 1.png
    trade 1.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 96
trade 2, 5.9 risk made 10...

Yes, range after the trend up....but look at the legs into the range and the momentum of the last leg down (prior to the pull back) compared to the previous legs....there I turned bear (strength) and looking to fade weakness, there I had two reason to have a go, in my view probability was skewed on my side.

Dinner, I think I deserve it, back in 15.

Attachments

• TRADE 2.png
    TRADE 2.png
    18 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
always good to zoom out some time to time, have an overall view of condition....zoom in the time is close to trading and during....

Attachments

• zoom out.png
    zoom out.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 86
so in brief: define strength, wait for weakness to enter the market and have at least two reasons to fade them (in a fast market, one will be enough), draw trend, support and resistance lines (redraw delete and redraw.....), here traders will meet and order flow imbalance will probably occur, use patterns also to identify the trapped traders, enter when you think you have a chance...make sure your signal bar is in the direction of your trade.....trail you stop above/ below the last swing and have a TP greater than your risk....

Last edited:
reading "reminiscence of a stock operator" once again, it does not matter how many times a read it, every time it is always very revealing......

Hi Fugazy,

Just came across this blog and will be following now. I have learnt most of what I try and do from Lance Beggs and have also read Mr Volman and Mr Brooks (less of Al's stuff). I trade 12 hour and daily forex charts due to time constraints and like you, focus on pure PA. Maybe I will stick up a couple of charts to show you a few recent trades just out of interest if that's ok?

Hopefully I can contribute a bit along the way, keep up the good work :)

Cheers

Andy

Hi Fugazy,

Just came across this blog and will be following now. I have learnt most of what I try and do from Lance Beggs and have also read Mr Volman and Mr Brooks (less of Al's stuff). I trade 12 hour and daily forex charts due to time constraints and like you, focus on pure PA. Maybe I will stick up a couple of charts to show you a few recent trades just out of interest if that's ok?

Hopefully I can contribute a bit along the way, keep up the good work :)

Cheers

Andy

Pad

Please do so, looking forward to it.

Fzsy

trade1: 3 pushes up and fail trend line BO, risked 7.8 then 3.6 covered at +4.2.

Not very proud of this, my TP was reached of 10 pips, but I bailed out before. Why? The first leg up from the low, too fast, direction to me was not that clear, I took profit at a possible double bottom bull flag (not showed), I was wrong.....never mind, it is out of my mind now....

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    18.2 KB · Views: 155
trade 2 and 3.

trade 2 after the BO of the trend bear bar I had a bull bar, now the idea is to place a sell stop order below that bar with a SL above it, meaning bulls are getting trapped in a strong bear....well instead of placing a sell stop I placed (wrongly) a buy stop order instead, I did not realise it on the spot but when I was trying to set my SL above that bar it would not let me....I soon as I realised I closed the trade.....Am I getting too old at this?........ -4.2

Trade3 a fail final flag and a fail BO risked 3.7 made 10.7 (slippage)

Attachments

• trade 2 and 3.png
    trade 2 and 3.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 94
I am looking at this cluster indicator which is a correlation indicator, the time it crosses (blue and green) I already bought my Lamborghini.

Attachments

• clusret.png
    clusret.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 156