It is all a Fugazsy

I was late in all 3 trades today, my mind is not fully there which is not good, but it happens.......

I was listening today to an Sicilian lady that lives in London, she said the difference between humans and animals is that humans cook.....

Attachments

• news.png
    news.png
    16 KB · Views: 117
how to make quick pips against the trend? Know your levels.

Au +8

Attachments

• trade5.png
    trade5.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 176
was not able to get into the nice swings today but made 5 scalps, 4 win and one loss, strangely my first trade of the day is always a loss ( I think the impulse is getting the better).....the good thing is that starting with a loss does not effect my performance in the following trades anymore......anyway made 14 pips which is the norm for me.....does not seem much but consider the fact that normally for a 5 pips risk I risk from 0.5 to 1% of my account.

not enough room to swing a mouse...

Only one trade for me short gu and was going no where, close @ BE. Done trading for the day....A good trader needs to know when to trade or when to go fishing....:cool:

4th trade +31, all the previous one were losses, I am in the black...:) it shows we do not need to know what will happen next to make money but mind and money M is the key......of course my previous 3 trades were run by impulse more than anything else...but that is another story..:confused:

EU 5m

Attachments

• trade4.png
    trade4.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 171
the idea is to risk little, lets say between 5 to 10 pips, but it is not wise to have a standard risk in pips (5 or more pips), because it has to be technical risk based on PA, having a 5 pips stop loss in a very volatile environment does not make sense either, in that case if a 10 pips stop loss is required as to a normal 5 pips, one has to reduce the volume by half, the possibility to reach your target of multiple risk remains the same.

+57.9 pips

Eu 5m

Made my week maybe my month.

Attachments

• last.png
    last.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 112