Is this the BOTTOM of the equity markets???

Does the Bailout package mark the bottom of the equity markets???

• Yes, absolutely! I am buying here!

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Yes, but I need more confirmation.

Votes: 11 14.7%
  • I don't know/care.

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • No, I will sell rallies.

Votes: 40 53.3%
  • No, I sell ANY UPTICK!

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
Very Good post tomorton

:smart:

This MUST be the bottom Tomorton :?: :LOL:

your week swing trend setting 5 on the rsi just popped out of the bottom of my pc and stabbed me in the leg :)

Andy

Andy ... you should get now this reward! World Class :clap::clap::clap:

7-10-07 The bottom of the equity markets is zero, so the answer to the question is a resounding NO

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see further significant falls from today's levels.

I don't hear many people calling a market bottom yet !!!!!!!

Looking at the DOW chart including all data since its inception, this "correction" looks to be the largest ever.

I am just wondering whether this is a natural correction which occurs on a cyclical basis and which will inevitably be followed by a full market recovery, as in past years or whether we are actually witnessing the complete and utter irreversible breakdown of the world's established financial systems.

Any thoughts ?

I hear that George Bush is going to address the nation tonight to reassure them about the economy.

That almost certainly means the markets will tank again big time.

On second thoughts, scrub the word " almost ".

Reactions: BSD
Looking at the DOW chart including all data since its inception, this "correction" looks to be the largest ever.

I am just wondering whether this is a natural correction which occurs on a cyclical basis and which will inevitably be followed by a full market recovery, as in past years or whether we are actually witnessing the complete and utter irreversible breakdown of the world's established financial systems.

Any thoughts ?

No idea mate, this is utter and total carnage, I was watching markets tank last night, not believing my eyes...

On the other hand, NOTHING ever goes down in a straight line forever...

But then again, who knows ?

I certainly don't have a crystal ball.

Certainly, two weeks without shorting the financials made a hugely positive difference. Does anyone see an equivalent two week period in 2000/2003?

attachment.php

Attachments

• SPX.gif
    SPX.gif
    58.5 KB · Views: 449
Great chart mate, sad picture.

Where will we be tonight, I really wonder ?

The bad thing is ... no shortselling ... means NO BUYERS ... people, jumping out of windows NEVER return ...

The Bottom

A chart

good weekend all :clover:

Andy

Attachments

• US SPX500 (50 Mini Contract) (-).png
    US SPX500 (50 Mini Contract) (-).png
    7.8 KB · Views: 179