Is it just me??

not fixed for me. I have 92% cpu load right now with just Chrome open and 2 t2w tabs.

Peter

two t2w tabs!! the greed of it! :eek:

ah, you running deep blue, that's ok then, but a little unfair on the rest of us :p

3!! now you're just rubbing our noses in it.

i have 100% @ 2 :cry:

scotty-meme-generator-she-cannae-take-any-more-captain-she-s-gonna-blow-1bc725.gif

Been like that for a while for me. I'm using Google Chrome with Windows XP, but using Internet Explorer is even worse. The site eats up processor time like mad and takes too long to load the 3rd party ads.

Peter

This is back with a vengeance. Just opening the t2w home page gets my processor to 100%. Past 3 days. The computer nearly freezes up worse than before.

Pics. Compare to ebay home page.

Peter

Attachments

• T2WPic.bmp
    2.3 MB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Having trouble loading the pics. It takes so long. Just left up the t2w pic if anyone sees it. It won't load for me because it times out.

Peter

Having trouble loading the pics. It takes so long. Just left up the t2w pic if anyone sees it. It won't load for me because it times out.

Peter

ok for me - it is a bmp file tho' which are the biggest and longest to load. Try this gif one and see if it makes any difference.

Attachments

• Greenshot_2011-12-31_19-18-41.gif
    Greenshot_2011-12-31_19-18-41.gif
    80.8 KB · Views: 169