Is anyone using Forex Rebellion?

I should not say this but if you search hard enough you can get this system for free.
OOooops I did not say that.:whistling

I should not say this but if you search hard enough you can get this system for free.
OOooops I did not say that.:whistling

Felixcat....yeah......you should NOT say that.
Although I am not a fan of paid for forex systems, I am also NOT a fan of those who share sytems that they agreed not to.
When ever you pay for something you are purchasing intellectual property and you agree not to share it.
So by posting what you did, you are encouraging people to break their word.

This looks like it was your second post to this forum and I am sorry to come down hard on you, but you are basically encouraging people to "steal" someone elses intellectual property.

PGPB

Wow
Now here is a perfect person who has never used anything that they have not bought for top dollar.
So before you burst a gasket I was simply telling someone it is available, I was not saying here look go and steal it from here....
I like a lot of people do not have the kind of cash lying around doing nothing to pay for these systems, I did not even say I use it. But people need to start some where so why not with something floating around the net.
So just remember its Sunday tomorrow and run along to church just like I will for sinning so badly.(n)

Felixcat....yeah......you should NOT say that.
Although I am not a fan of paid for forex systems, I am also NOT a fan of those who share sytems that they agreed not to.
When ever you pay for something you are purchasing intellectual property and you agree not to share it.
So by posting what you did, you are encouraging people to break their word.

This looks like it was your second post to this forum and I am sorry to come down hard on you, but you are basically encouraging people to "steal" someone elses intellectual property.

PGPB

Wow
Now here is a perfect person who has never used anything that they have not bought for top dollar.
So before you burst a gasket I was simply telling someone it is available, I was not saying here look go and steal it from here....
I like a lot of people do not have the kind of cash lying around doing nothing to pay for these systems, I did not even say I use it. But people need to start some where so why not with something floating around the net.
So just remember its Sunday tomorrow and run along to church just like I will for sinning so badly.(n)

Listen felixcat.....yeah...I pay for software.....I pay for music....I am in the business of software, (not forex software) and I have friends who support themselves from the music that they produce....and it drives me crazy when people think that everything should be free.

Sorry to hear that you can not afford $97....maybe you should go ask your mom to increase your allowance.

Russ Horn the developer of the software is a decent guy and I think he deserves to be paid for what he produces......and kids like you who use pirated copies deserve to be prosecuted

PGPB

Just to end this thread.
I did not say I used it, what I said was if you look you will find it on the web.
You do not know my personal circumstances, may be you would if your software company goes to the wall during this recession.
Just for your information, I am no kid.

Listen felixcat.....yeah...I pay for software.....I pay for music....I am in the business of software, (not forex software) and I have friends who support themselves from the music that they produce....and it drives me crazy when people think that everything should be free.

Sorry to hear that you can not afford $97....maybe you should go ask your mom to increase your allowance.

Russ Horn the developer of the software is a decent guy and I think he deserves to be paid for what he produces......and kids like you who use pirated copies deserve to be prosecuted

PGPB

Paris,

On the BE EA, does it matter if the broker has 5-digit? Or we need to add in an additional digit for 5-digit broker?[

It doesn't matter. Just set how many pips in profit and you're done. Paris

Paris,

I likeboth your 4 hour and daily strategies. Are you using the original indicators for Forex Rebellion.Or are you using the additional indictors that oneof the members here developed? Thanks. Sandy

Didnt read all in this thread but I like to mention:

Forex Rebellion is nothing new.

Indicators they use: QQE and EMA Crossovers. You have to install MT4(free). You can get the indicators for free as well.

Don't try their Expert Advisor on how to enter a trade; it will destroy your account in days!

The good thing about it is the way they explain how to use the QQE and what the pittfals are when using this indicator. The settings for QQE and EMA crossovers are good as well.

If you watch a bigger timeframe to confirm the signals you can make money using this indicators though. Try 5min on confirming 1Hour chart or 1min on confirming 15min chart.

Good luck!

Didnt read all in this thread but I like to mention:

Forex Rebellion is nothing new.

Indicators they use: QQE and EMA Crossovers. You have to install MT4(free). You can get the indicators for free as well.

Don't try their Expert Advisor on how to enter a trade; it will destroy your account in days!

The good thing about it is the way they explain how to use the QQE and what the pittfals are when using this indicator. The settings for QQE and EMA crossovers are good as well.

If you watch a bigger timeframe to confirm the signals you can make money using this indicators though. Try 5min on confirming 1Hour chart or 1min on confirming 15min chart.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info, Mark. I've been backtesting using Forex Rebellion and it seems like there is money to be made with it, I was looking at M15 EURUSD chart and confirming trade direction on H4. Any tips you have for staying out of duff trades/flat market, extra confirming indicators etc would be welcome. I did a workup on first two weeks of Jan-11 and ended up +311 pips, using TP of 30 and SL set at 10 pips over/under last swing. Bearing in mind it's always rosier looking back I guess in 'live' trading allowing for slippage etc it would have been around +200 pips realistically, but for two weeks trading I'd be happy with that, if it equates to around 400 pips per month. Also first week of Jan-11 was very choppy so I'll take the testing on through to Feb and see how it looks.

Thanks for the info, Mark. I've been backtesting using Forex Rebellion and it seems like there is money to be made with it, I was looking at M15 EURUSD chart and confirming trade direction on H4. Any tips you have for staying out of duff trades/flat market, extra confirming indicators etc would be welcome. I did a workup on first two weeks of Jan-11 and ended up +311 pips, using TP of 30 and SL set at 10 pips over/under last swing. Bearing in mind it's always rosier looking back I guess in 'live' trading allowing for slippage etc it would have been around +200 pips realistically, but for two weeks trading I'd be happy with that, if it equates to around 400 pips per month. Also first week of Jan-11 was very choppy so I'll take the testing on through to Feb and see how it looks.

I watch several TF's: when QQE is below signal line 30min I trade the QQE crossings down on a 5min Chart. On choppy days, like today, I do the same but now I take 5min chart QQE and trade the confirming QQE crossings on the 1min chart. Especially for the last opion: I think a lot of traders are doing the same as it almost always gives nice momentum!
I also use Multi TF's Stochastics and Trend_hull(all free).
I like to draw Trendlines as well during the day to confirm things and have special threatment for Pivot play.

I'm only trading GBP/USD future; just withissed breakout from 5min chart!
You would have seen this when drawing trend lines.
Watch price action if we are breaking 1.6255; could be a hugh(4H TF)!

Trend_hull is your best friend when you are sure about some trend:

Attachments

• trend_hull .mq4
    3.3 KB · Views: 357
For every TF I plot Stochastics; the original one for the TF you're looking at and I plot Stochastics from the next Level on top of it. So for the 15Min(Fast Stochastics; FS) you could plot 4H(SlowStochastics; SS) on top of it. I plot the 5min Stoch on the 1min Stoch for the 1min Chart and the 30min Stoch on the 5min Stoch for the 5min Chart.
I ignore most QQE crossings if the SS is still against me and wait for it to turn. If signals fall all together, I'm in fast!
If you're unsure: you can wait for the Trend-Hull as well to take the right collor and follow the collor for the trend otherwise. Or, perhaps even better, don't trade at all..
I'm a true believer of developments from bottom up. I keep in mind the global trends though and I think the 30min Chart is leading. I dont like to play this frame because its to slow and I dont like the big stops you have to use while playing. When I'm in a good trade I use one of my last Futures(having taking profit all the way) to take advantage of some developing trend and for this I'm loosening my Stops.
Hell, lets tell the whole story..

Last edited:
I'm a real Stochastics freak as well using all Divergence sinals for enter and exit trades.
Bottom line: wait for the SS to flip and act on the first move from the Fast line; I prefer this lines to have crossed first as well.
Please let me know if you like some of the story!

Thanks Mark, appreciate the information and indicators, will plug them in and see how it looks on the chart! Good luck with your trading

Better shorten your TF's when global picture is very instable. To play 15min chart rigth now is not a good idea, thrust me.

Better bury the the EA as well and act much faster on QQE crossings and inline MF Stochastics..

Are you happy Catfish?

Hi,

Yes it's been a choppy time in the markets lately, but personally I don't like going less than M15 in live trading. Would not use the EA, as I prefer manual trading. Thanks for the information

I'm a real Stochastics freak as well using all Divergence sinals for enter and exit trades.
Bottom line: wait for the SS to flip and act on the first move from the Fast line; I prefer this lines to have crossed first as well.
Please let me know if you like some of the story!

Hi Mark,
I have just started trading with FR and with forex in general.
I have made one trade already which was successful and am currently in one at the mo.
As I work full time I have only set up FR for 4H and Daily TF's as I don't have access to charts throughout the day.

Could you recommend a strategy I could use for my circumstances? Would using the Stochs and trend hull for these TFs still work OK for me. I realise I won't be receiving as many signals but hey ho.

If anyone else has ideas I could look at then please feel free. All help is much appreciated.
Thank you :)

Hi Mark,
I have just started trading with FR and with forex in general.
I have made one trade already which was successful and am currently in one at the mo.
As I work full time I have only set up FR for 4H and Daily TF's as I don't have access to charts throughout the day.

Could you recommend a strategy I could use for my circumstances? Would using the Stochs and trend hull for these TFs still work OK for me. I realise I won't be receiving as many signals but hey ho.

If anyone else has ideas I could look at then please feel free. All help is much appreciated.
Thank you :)

You could very well do that; I think it oerforms bert on the longer TF's.

You have to place a hugh Stop though so increasing risk a bit..

Having sayd that: you could reduce your risk by much to anticipate on the Stochastics from the H4 TF when it clearly crosses from side to side.

Good luck!