Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello every one
I am Real fron Quebec Canada I am here to see if I cant take a little money from frorex trading
have a nice day
Real

Hi every one
I try to find out the way the make money for retired plan.
Anynody can trade for this!!??
Thank for commenta

Hello everybody my name is Rita and I am a small investor, best return was when I took Dana Petroleum at £ 15? the worst return was Royal Petroleum Corp? Ouch!

These freaks wrote as real normal form of the type advertising action and etc type will sell Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB, I fool has taken and has sent him 300 backses through Vestern þíèîí and began here is fragment from mail:

Thanks for your mail.

We have shipped-out your item this morning around 8:00AM(uk time) as we have promised.

And below is the Tracking number that will enable you to trace and track your order on transit..
At-about 2hours ago we received a call from the courier that the item shipped was more than the prescribed quantity which means that they have found 6units of the iPhone 32GB 3GS in your package instead of just 1unit.

The board of directors and the company's officials has also met concerning this issue and they have all agreed that you should try to make the payment of just 2 unit more for now which $600usd and after the item has been delivered you can make the rest balance;okay?

Here is the Quote for the order::

1unit of iPhone 32GB 3GS----600usd(PAID)
3unit of iPhone 32GB 3GS----YET TO BE BALANCED.
1unit of iPhone 32GB 3GS----FREE by the company policy.

So we implore you to get back to us as fast as you can so that we can instruct you on how to make the second upfront payment of the $600usd for us to get the item delivered as soon as possible.

On behalf of the company we are sorry for the inconvenient we most have cost you,please bear with us...

Here is their åìåéë people prompt if that can else as I have got

Sandra Gabbani [email protected]

Themselves they are found Great britain

As on them to declare
Is name Alexandr Moss

New to this site. I have been trading shares for 5 years and recently started trading options. At the early stage of my trading years, I only concentrate on how to find the best trading system that will offer me more winning than losses. I later find out without proper money management, one bad trade can wipe out all the profits I made from all my profitable trades. Hope to learn something from you people and I shall also contribute my trading experience to this forum when the opportunity arises.

Give what nor be information on Alexandr Moss this swindler has defrauded me I must with him to analyse if who nor be help find him(it). Zaranie thank you I with Russia shall arrive to analyse with him

Hello, all. I'm a student at the University of South Florida, working on a BA in Economics. Look forward to talking trade with all of you! :D

hello, i'm an active/day trader, trading for 4 years on a full time basis. i have been in the investment bus since 99, but prefers to trade on my own account. currently, i trade high beta stocks. i'm extremely conversative on my lt capital, but extemely aggressive on my st/trading capital.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi guys, I'm new in forex, but i got some experience of few years in Stock exch and options.
I like trading currencies, although I lost some money too. But is more dinamic and exciting.
I start trading through iFOREX; do you guys know any details about them. Something that you won;t find on their website??
Cheers,

Chris

Hi all,
I am IT pro and I trade Future DAX for 5 years. Please contuct me if you like to exchange ideas about intraday trading the FDAX.

Ten years ago I made my first trade in the Deutschmark, went on to general futures, swissy, euro, then the e-mini. I'd like to say I made money, but the money I made I lost. Rode a Coffee breakout to $80k then back down to $16k. What's wrong with that picture is obvious.

I began demo trading Forex a couple of months ago and was disappointed to find that the point & figure methodology I really like and have a lot of experience with just didn't work as well in forex. Now I'm looking to find my way with a different methodology, and the bias or knowledge that I can't trade someone else's system.

I'm an advocate of the KISS method, and I trade without most indicators. I like short-term moving averages, fib retracements, previous highs/lows, and chart patters - H&S, wedges, triangles, flags, wolfe-waves, lines of support and resistance.

Once I've been able to double my initial demo investment, I'll move into a live account. If I can't do this, then obviously I'm not cut out for trading and I'll bag it. The rationale being that if one can't make money in a low pressure demo environment, then the chance of success in the real world is miniscule.

I began reading a thread by Dante, and so far I like what he has to say. I don't know him, but I think we both like to trade without all the clutter, bells and whistles that one gets using expert advisors, complicated indicators, and so much stuff on a chart that it's hard to see the price action. If the three most important things in real estate are location, location, location, then the three most important things in trading markets are price action, price action, price action. Just my thoughts and personal opinions.

Glad to be a newbie here. bepone

Hello all,

I've been trading for a number of years now and have tried many different strategies. I have developed my own strategy that is working pretty well for me, but I am hoping to meet others to share ideas with on this site. Glad to meet you all!

forex

HI,

Trough which trader you did Forex? www.forex.com ?
I am new in Forex but I am very excited cause I did more performance than in 3 years with stocks and options.
I am trading currencies through iForex - www.iforex.com.
Do you ever hear from anybody about iforex. is it a popular one? It is a company that is based in Greece and have offices in about 10 countries. Founded in 1996 - these are info that can be found in their website.
But what I want to know is how popular it is, I want to find somebody,at leas one that is trading through them.
So far I like them, the software platform is excellent, the technical analisis etc.

Cheers,
Chris

Hi -
I'm 30, just starting out with a small account and learning about swing trading.

I bought my first stock last year and made a little money as oil and coal prices were rising. Then I lost a little as prices came back down. The lesson for me was to forget about buy and hold investing.

I still like to use fundamentals but I'm starting to use price action and volume to pick entry and exit points.

Right now I feel like I have found my dream career. I'll continue to lean and trade and increase my account until I go full time.

My goal on trade2win is to get better and make some friends.

[Hi.
I have been paper trading for three weeks now and i just KNOW that this is the career for me.
My plan is to trade only EUR/USD and GBP/USD eventually but i want to paper trade for at least three months first.
Does anyone else limit themselves to just two pairs like this?]

Hi, I'm Praveen and I'm extremely passionate about the markets! Always learning new strategies to trade the FX market. To broaden my scope, I'm currently reading the basics of Options - a very complex yet interesting and highly lucrative derivative market :D

Aside from my trading, I'm from Australia and i'm a student studying the Bachelor of Business at Monash University, majoring in Finance + Accounting. Hoping to trade as a professional in the future :D

Nicholas,
I dont think u can get any good trading course out there. Most successful traders are self-learnt, which will take about 2-5 years.

Ah... Ok ok. Thank you for this advice. It was just that my friend was introducing me to a course.. said it was like a crash course into Forex and apprently after some reserach, there are a lot of companies who offer these types of course. Ex: Live Trader Global.

For self learnt, were you also a self learner? Did you go through a lot of trail and error?

I have not opened a real account yet but have been playing on a Demo account.. when I started with 5K, I have less than 200 now. Lol..

Even if it is a demo account, I am really scared at the losses... I have tried playing from the biggest till the smallest... Please advise.

Thank you!

cfds

Hi

I have just given CFDs a go - twice. £5000 each in two accounts - in less than 3 months the first account had dwindled to £2000, and, later, in less than a month, the second account was down to £2000 - wanted to pull the plug but was persuaded otherwise, now that account is worth £143. With the first broker, all but one of my tradees were advsied - I was unlucky in that after I put a long on Rio Tinto, one of their guys got arrested and the stock stopped out.

My time would have even been shorter lived had I not intervened to move stops.

Thing is, professional advice stinks. Apart from one independent financial adviser.

Will tell more about where I am overall if you replay to this. Here is my diatribe written a few weeks ago:

A few weeks ago I had a position on BAT, which looked viable that morning. I had moved the stops back up to cover my costs. While I was out, or neglected to keep an eye on things, it plummeted beyond the stop, so all I lost was the commission. I would have lost a lot more.

In an ideal world I would have taken profits at 11 a.m. (you couldn't expect to predict the peak at 11:40).

This inability to monitor the account, or have it monitored for the client (FSA regs etc) has cost me with both Accendo and Galvan. Added to which this is, of necessity, a very intrusive form of trading. Whoever I am with, the swings that occurred with BAT were too fast for a trader to get around every customer. And, naturally, they will have a priority list based, again logically, on how much the client would lose. It is only to be expected that someone who will lose £100,000 will get a call before someone who will lose £300.

Again and again, a recommendation normally is 'for the day' - events move too quickly for a position to be predicted to rise and rise, or fall and fall, over a period of days.

I have had to work hard to minimise my losses. It is due to my intervention that the recent losses have, until BAT, been minimal. But I don't want to have to work that hard, and devote too much of my day, for this.

I do not believe you can guarantee, as near as possible, that the situation of taking at a peak or not, then the price sliding down can be avoided by ANY CFD trader.

When you set the fact that I put 2 lots of £5K, got refunded 2K 6 weeks later and am worth £450 now on the second investment of 5K, had, of necessity, received many phone calls, made many phone calls, monitored (for not enough time) the market, been advised to hang on only for the process to drop/rise, I am not inclined to trade CFDs. The necessity of being on hand by the computer makes for a 'sad' existence.

Whether I had put 5K or 10K probably wouldn't have made any difference, the positions would have been twice as large.

Yes, I am feeling sore. But I also apply a logic to this. The prospect of making large profits are limited - what stock rises more than 5% a day?, and, of course, that depends (for each client) what time they 'get in'. By 8:30 the share may have risen 2%, leaving a 3% rise. On 10 times leverage each 1% yields £100, so it has to rise 1% before the client makes a profit. As I said, most shares don't get as far as 5%.

I want, as far as CFDs are concerned, a situation that is impossible. A low 'intrusion' and a self-monitoring set-up - both of which do not apply to CFD setups.

A normal share situation means you can, although missing opportunities provided by peaks, wear the losses as the shares will go up again.

My worst, apart from the suspended shares I have now, is Northern Petroleum, bought at £1, down to 30p a week later, sold for £1.20 ('peaked later at £1.40 in that cycle) 6 months later. All I paid was £30 commission and stamp duty.

CFDs won't let you do that.

• Shares rarely move more than 2% on the day, unless it is down
• 1% about covers commission costs and interest, so the stock has to rise by 1% before your costs are covered. The stop can be moved but often the fluidity of the stock will mean that the position is stopped out prematurely. However, hanging on can mean that the stock can fall
• If your advisor thinks that a share looks promising, by the time he gets to talking with you, after other customers, the share has already moved, perhaps 3% or 4% and probability dictates any further rise will be limited or go negative.
• A share is ‘in fashion’ only for the day, it is near impossible to predict what it will do the next day, or over a longer period
• Movements downward can be much faster and of a higher movement than movements upward
• Movements downward may be replaced by a fast movement upwards but by then it is too late – you are stopped out
• Many ‘stopped out’ instances could have been avoided if someone had monitored the stock and moved the stops, especially with sharp movements. The trader might call you to move the stops; that happened only once when they needed moving down. It is more up to the informed client to monitor and take action, the problem being that either you are glued to a monitor for 8.5 hours a day or the position is stopped out while you are away.
• On the other hand, ringing your trader can be problematic as he is always on the phone to someone else – by the time he gets back to you, either your profit has slumped or you are stopped out
• Traders have a set of favourite shares they peddle. Sometimes they are already high when advised to go long.
• It is not always possible to check a chart when recommendations are made, so the client often agrees with a recommendation. It is hard to say if the trader is thinking of themselves or the client.
• Often traders cite miners and banks as stocks to avoid. This is hard to follow as other shares can be as volatile.
• I have read that if a stock falls below a stop (non-guaranteed stops are less expensive) some market lenders will close all positions to get the margin back to within bounds.

John

hi cfds and galvin short every thing and you will win 7 out of 10 trades there analist is out of a cave