Sticky Introduce Yourself

new here, saw the ad. for the program somewhere maybe a link off of tradefeed and it led me to this forum. I was a pretty good soes trader back in the 90's didn't really need any tech. then just watch and made quick decision on the fly, but once they implemented ecn and went to the decimal it all seem to change.I have now been trying to trade S&p minis and won overtime but been wiped out from just one trade more than I like to mention. Keep your stops.I have read quite abit about trading some like a lot of lines on there charts and other like none I tend to be the kiss trader, maybe because I think if you over analyze it your maybe more likely to hold than cover. Any way look forward to your trading suggestion and post. Also if you have any reply's on the trading system let me know. Again thanks and have a good day............

Make a living trading

Hello everyone,

I'm in the UK and I'm planning to try to scrape a living from trading (spread betting) starting in April 2010. I have a career that I totally hate; I think I'll go insane if I can't get out of it. Offices in general do my head in. To trade for a living, from home, would be a dream come true for me. I can't tell you how badly I want it.

Trouble is, so far I mostly lose money instead of making it. I like the idea of trading things that can give me quick results so that I can tell whether I'm on the right track or not quickly; trading indexes, forex etc. But so far, if I've made money at all it's generally been from shares, which move at a glacial pace.

I've been studying trading in earnest for only about 2 months, and I know that it can take a while to get it right.

Good luck to everyone!

Boletus (I have named myself after a mushroom. Why not?)

My Forex experience

Hello,

I have 5 years experience in Forex and Commodities trading.
I offer managed account service for only 20% fee of the profit I make.
I have experience in many trading platforms: MetaTrader, TradeStation, Currenex, etc.
I also have programming exeprience on these platforms.
The profit I usually make is 20-30%.
The minimum investment is only $1000 and the money remains on your account you can make deposit adn withdrawal anytime.

Here are my account statements:
https://www.box.net/shared/umf3ii2zz4

If you are interested PM me and I give you the details on how you can join.

Yo yo,

New to T2W but not to trading. Only getting involved in this to fill in those slow periods on the charts :)

Currently trading intraday with some good success. Keen to share my knowledge if anyone needs advice.

Be nice to meet some other successful traders on here to share ideas.

Laters

Yo yo,

New to T2W but not to trading. Only getting involved in this to fill in those slow periods on the charts :)

Currently trading intraday with some good success. Keen to share my knowledge if anyone needs advice.

Laters

Yes, I've just joined for similar reasons - done some trading in past with mixed results but had a 'holiday' for past year. Want to see what method other more experienced (and successful) traders are using. Advice and pointers in the right directions gratefully received (thanks travis too for starting with me)

Yes, I've just joined for similar reasons - done some trading in past with mixed results but had a 'holiday' for past year. Want to see what method other more experienced (and successful) traders are using. Advice and pointers in the right directions gratefully received (thanks travis too for starting with me)

i do short turm trading but would like to get into intraday trading so if you could help me i would be very thankfull for it

hi. nice to meet ya

Yo yo,

Laters

Ya. i'm a full time trader. will be nice to know all traders out there, and share about trading knowledge.

Thank you very much..:) Another friend of mine was telling me about a course from Live Trader Global.. Do you know anything about it? If not can you recommend me any good courses?

Thank you!
Nicholas.

Hi Nicholas

You can check this website bullbearings.co.uk for the basics of forex trading.

Hello all

Yes I have been around for sometime and yes I trade.
Can I tell you anything you have not heard before? -Usually No!
But I occasionally pop in to see if there is anything new. Usually Not.
So what am I doing here? It refreshes the parts that other "come heres" do not.
So thats who I am.
Not Alot.

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself.

As you can see....:) my name is Chris and I live in the UK.

I am trying to learn about trading, and making some money at the same time. But it's all new to me, so lots of reading to do I guess.

Chris.

Good trading course

Thank you very much..:) Another friend of mine was telling me about a course from Live Trader Global.. Do you know anything about it? If not can you recommend me any good courses?

Thank you!
Nicholas.

Nicholas,
I dont think u can get any good trading course out there. Most successful traders are self-learnt, which will take about 2-5 years.

Hi to All,

Im a rookie in FX trading just 3 months old into trading a real account and cant say Im doing well. I guess I'll need help from experienced traders on how to avoid further draw-down. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank u.

Hi All
This fantastic site. I was loolking for some site like this where all real trader can share their ideas. I have been doing trading since long but so far big loss.........

Hi everyone,
Just popped back online for a few mins, had an appointment earlier in the day, so been out of the house/office till now.

I only see one other person here (hello, landa-a) how are you?

Hi everyone,

Just popped back online for a few mins, had an appointment earlier in the day, so been out of the house/office till now.

I only see one other person here (hello, landa-a) how are you?

doing not great lol.
im looking to do intraday trading does any one no how much it will cost just for the live feeds and other stuff i need it will cost to do so from home??
cheers

Pretium Securities

Hi I am david from Utrecht, the Netherlands and trade on the european and US stock markets.

David - I liked your contribution. I suffered similar problems a few months ago when a firm called Pretium Securites managed to reduce £10,000 to just over £2,000 in 4 months. The trader's record was terrible (he was trading CFDs for me). He made 59 trades with 24 net profits and 35 losses. Total profits £1621, total losses £9374. Average profit £65, average loss £267. Max profits: £182, £143, £136, Max losses: £1936, £1615, £845. Toatl charges etc (included above) £3657, Ave £62 per trade. Need I go on. This is just a cautionary tale to let anyone who is considering this firm have the chance to think again. I still think it probably is possible for traders to make profits on CFDs and Spreadbets but they have to be good at sorting out their own system, disciplined and unemotional. I continue to experiment - but without the help of any firm like Pretium Securities. Beware!!!