Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone.
Been trading US Index Futures for about 5 years, sim and live. Gradualy lost money over the entire period, but ever hopeful.

Good trading
Dave

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet you. My name is kevin and im from Paris. I want to apply to one of the trading graduate programs in London, but im a real newbie. What kind of profile do they look for ? I studied Econometrics (which includes Economics, mathematics and statistics). I am really interested to do one of them but i dont have too much knowledge in finance, do you think that will be a problem ? Specially i am worried about the interview, what kind of interview will i have to pass ?

Hey guys, it is nice to meet you here ,Iam a trader from china,because of my bad english ,it is hard for me to know the details of ADFN,I am using the "sterling" system ,so any one here can tell me between all the destinations in sterling ,which destination can be "send" in the ADFN?

you are good man ,I am sure i can get my answer,

My MSN :[email protected],

Thanks for your help!

I'm yet another Kevin :)

I've have some (academic) quant finance knowledge, but am now more interested in TA and trading to make an income.

Logging in from Romania, after trading for more than 1 year on Forex, CFDs and commodities. I would like to find out more reliable brokers than those I'm currently working with. Low budgets, under 10K USD per broker.

Hello everyone

Hi Folks

I am a complete newbie only doing a few stock trades on Selftrade the past few weeks. I am looking to retire early and I feel that learning to become a trader is a stimulating and interesting way of supplementing my pension.

I have read a huge number of posts on this board and feel I have already learned so much and as yet done nothing. I look forward to participating in discussions as and when I get to know what I'm talking about. Assuming of course that I do eventually get to grips with this complex subject

Graham

Hello everybody

A new guy from New York City would like to say hello to all of you. Technical analysis is so interesting, I love to learn more and exchange some of my experience if I could

:clap: :cool:

Hi from newby

Hi, looks like a great forum(y)

I have been looking into the markets for a while now and hold some funds in my ISAs. I have just opened a spread-betting account with iii.co.uk and started using their simulator. Hopefully I'll find a fool-proof way to guaranteed profits:)

I am an IT contractor by day and in my spare time have written a Betfair trading bot, with limited success (good fun tough).

Look forward to learning more(y)

Andy

hello

I'm a lurker introducing myself in order to get rid of the silly notice to introduce myself; and to demonstrate I just do what I'm told :)

To be polite... I've dabbled but mostly paper-traded for a while. Curiously, since taking over the school computer years ago and programming it to test gambling systems I've always been more interested in systems than their result. Quasi-stochastic environments interest me (perhaps I should get a life!).

Hi all,

Have been dabbling with spreadbetting following fatprophets recommendations with reasonable success. Totally believe in creating own system over time but its been interesting seein what indicators the fatprohets use (any thoughts on this?). Am just trying to learn as much as possible (whilst working full time!) to see if I can develop a decent system to supplement my long term investments.

Any tips/initial advice will be gratefully accepted.

Great site!

Buzz

hi david

i hav been trying forex trading for the past 3years, i will like someone to give me a perfect trading entry postion......... loverboy:sleep:

Hi guys, my name is 'Muyiwa i'm a 3 year 4x trader from Nigeria. I trade EURJPY, EURUSD,GBPJPY & GBPUSD. I'm a day trader and i can tell u that the greatest lessons i've learnt from 4x has been about who i am really... i must say i've grown and the rewards are flowin my way.

Hi Everybody,

I join this forum as a newbie in sharedealingn and spread betting. I've been doing only a minimal amount of both and apart from reading a few free publications on the subject of spread betting I have a very long way to go in learning about trading and investing in shares. Having come across this site I thought it looks like an ideal place to start learning. I welcome any help and comments. I know that there are automated trading systems and my first (probably silly) question is how technically experienced one has to be in order to understand/use one of such systems? Is it possible to try one for free, perhaps using a free "player" account?