Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,
Found this site by accident and it looks really good. I have subscribed to Guy Cohens 'Flag Trader' course and about to 'paper' trade initially, I guess this places me firmly in the novice bracket. I would love to hear from anyone using this course and their performance to date. As for this forum, I am pleased to be on board and communicating with fellow traders.

Kevin

Hey just want to say Cheers to success in trading

If anyone has any questions let me know, I have years of experience.

:)

Hello!

I have used Trade2Win many times before, just have never signed up before.

I am currently studying the markets in school, and trading them outside of school :)

Trying to take responsibility for future and finances, and having a fun time doing it.

Hello, Can anyone recommend good trading, TA and Psychology books to read. Also Where can i open a Demo Account for paper trading equities.

Hi all, Just became a member of T2W. As a recent graduate, just trying to get some ideas on how to prepare for the numerical tests that are asked by most trading houses.

Hi all complete but willing novice

Hi , saying hello to all in the trading world was wondering whether to trade shares/stocks or Forex any advice listened to and welcomed many thanks

not sure that I can do this ............

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
Start Here - First Steps
I have been spreadbetting unsuccessfully since I started in February, and just last week I subscribed to the Sanefx Goldtrade pro EA...but still no success...BUT each day I have tweaked the parameters and reduced my losses, to nearly break even on Fridays trades. I believe I can make it work, and am so addicted that , if I live long enough, I will find that holy grail. I like this game!

Hello everyone
I am new to trading have been trading on and off for a couple years haven't made any money yet but haven't lost any yet either just seem to keep breaking even not a bad thing i guess. So trying to learn more so i can start making money instead.

Appreciation

Goodevening, my name is Dike, a 39yr old man.I appreciate my admission into this forum. Being a newbie in the forex biz, i hope to learn a lot from you guys and to contribute my own quota also. Thanks and God bless!:)

Hi all. I'm a noob at trading. I'm selling on the Dow at 9700 and have been for some weeks now.... looks like my profits today have taken a dive though lol. I have an advisor who said to sell at 9700 and leave it there for 3 months.

I'm not a "daytrader." I only want to make good some losses I've had over the years on some bad unit trusts.

I'm a Community Safety Officer in Scotland

Cheers!
M

Hello

I am Emma.Just fresh in Forex market and trying to gather info to dive in.Was hoping to read something about the much talked about Forex Rebellion and wonder what would be the general opinion of this forum.

Is it worth a try?

Good day. My name is Gesnel Lucius and I'm a e-mini futures day trader. I've been trading the e-mini for 3 years and have recently implement my trading style onto the currency market.
My investment strategy is a technically approach to trading currency pairs that utilizes money management and systematic rules. I have developed a set of standard trading rules that are overlaid onto the currency market and then traded with strict descipline. Money management is an essential part in my trading. I never risk more than 1.5% of account value on all open positions. For every $1 risk, I look for a minimum of 3 times on return. Strategies include trend following and trend exaustion technic. I look for key entries with a profit target of 3 times my risk. My trading system triggers 10-15 trades a week on any given currency pairs. The decision as to whether a trading rule is indicating a trading signal involves some discretion, while the trading rules themselves are completely technical. I,m not a guru nor am I claiming any high returns,but I'm a trader with a trading plan. I ask that you give me an opportunity to show my crudentials. I'm a full-time trader and want to prove the currency market can be contain if you have a plan. I have a managed account set-up at Oanda. I invite you to watch me trade for as long as you want. Please click on the link to set-up a link onto my manager. https://fx2.oanda.com/ma/landingpad_signup_ma.shtml
?makey=BFEGAVVWHQcYRRYWDVBcSB4PRB5ESgoQCkQ. If you have any problem setting-up please email me. There is nothing like experiencing something for yourself. Again I'm not making any claims. I want to build relationship with people base on what they know about what I can do, not what I tell them I can do.