Sticky Introduce Yourself

My name is hai huang, I am a new to this forum. come from china. I mainly operating various brands of sports shoes, apparel, accessories and so on. Such as NIKE adidas PUMA, we also accept OEM. Thanks

Hello,
Just a new member/long time lurker - decided to register to start asking a few questions :)

Hendo

Hi Master,

I am new in forex, please teach me about forex and teach me about how to read market price movement and all about FOREX,

What I know forex is a place to grow the MONEY,

Hi folks.. I am Kim Jaime from Sta. Ana, Manila, Philippines...I am now currently working at ePLDT - Ventus, Jupiter Site as a Customer Service Representative...and as for my personal interest, i am now pretty much interested on web marketing... can anyone help me? thanks...

Hi i am new to trading.

Would love to learn more.Was thinking of taking greg seckers knowledge to action course but unsure.Is there better courses and cheaper would be good.
found sight acident.
rome

i have been hearing positive feed backs from a friend who invested in forex. I am not a trader but I am thinking a lot if i should really start a career in forex trading.When I google forex trading, this site came up in the result page so i decided to check it out. i've been reading some discussions about getting started in trading. I am totally convinced that trading forex is a great way to make money. Although i do understand that it would take a lot of work to be able to do that. Though my friend has been very helpful in pointing out how can i start trading, i wanted to know what others did when they started trading.

i hope someone can help me out. :)

I will like to advise you about an training and recruitment agent called Be A Broker- Welcome to BeABroker

I contacted them regarding the service that they offer, after booking a consultation with the Director Andy, I meet his partner Steve who gave me the information about the service that they offer, which was to obtain your Unit 1 Financial Regulations and Unit 2 Securities Certificates this will include 2 days classroom training materials and exam fees. Once qualified within 2 months they will guarantee you a job at the total cost £1500.

At the meeting with Steve, he showed me learning materials and a copy of a contract but he did not go through it in-depth and when I requested a copy he said he will email to me. Now it’s been few days no one is picking up the telephone and no one has responded to my emails.

Personally I feel it is spam because Steve showed lack of knowledge about the course and he was not comfortable in showing me the contract.

Can you please warn your jobseekers to do their research before paying £1500

Hi
I have started trading in S&P Nifty & Sensex stocks of Indian market, but it is equqally important to watch Europe, Asian & US markets too.
I use Spread Betting | Financial Spread Betting & liveindices.com :: Index to watch these indices

I was searching for the (**) difference between “Wall street daily” & “Dow_future” indeices, I’m not yet clear about it. Whether both r same or not ?

While browsing through the net for the same I came across this site, which I found promising to get answers to such kind of questions & learn more about the equity mkts all around the world. Hope somebody help me out in finding the answer to the (**)question

Rgds
Sachin

Hi everyone,
I'm new to site and hope to get some really dumb questions answered before actually trying to invest in the forex market.
tuthill50

me and you both

Just a quick hello to introduce myself. Am only paper trading at the moment while learning T/A with metastock and using my partners updata software. As the market has been depressed spreadbetting seems to be the solution my husband has been using, seems a good idea at the moment, but I still prefer to look at swing trading myself and am using Redmayne Bentleys paper trading email system , Prings cds on T/A, and lots of reading to teach myself. Hope to learn from you all and hopefully put something in to discussion when more proficient- perhaps my partner can too?

i have been a day trader for 14 years until the crash so now i am reading up on spreads and forex and starting again with small capital, any help considered

Hey Everybody-

I went to my buddy's to jam on guitar and bass, and on a break we somehow started talking about his day trading activity.
We ended-up having a long discussion and he got me excited about getting in, as I've had interest in doing it for a while.
I have a good situation going with time on my hands during the day and some discretionary income to get started.
My friend uses ScottTrade and I thought I'd try it, as well.
Plan now is to read, read, read and not even touch a computer (to trade, that is) until I have a firm grasp on all the concepts, however long that takes.
Anyway, that's where I'm at.
Thanks.

Slackerprince

Hello All,

I have been looking after my own modest share portfolio for a few years now. I have always wanted to be more actively involved in trading and would like to be able to do this as my main source of income.

I tried using a spreadbetting platform but found there were limitiations as to the types of trades and markets that could be used. Earlier this year I began using the Meta Trader 4 platform which I have found to be much better. I have had some success - up a fraction from where I starterd - but the main benefit has been in adopting a more rounded approach to trading.

I am from Fareham. (That's right, moose roam free in deepest Hampshire!)

Regards,
M00SE.

Hi - another new member looking for ideas to get started

Hi, I discovered T2W whilst looking for info on signal services.

I dabbled with spread betting after going on the Knowledge to Action Traders University course but after two months trading I ended up £150.00 down on my initial £4K so I lost confidence. I have been managing a small ISA and a SIPP focusing mainly on funds and with a little bit of buying and selling I have made reasonable progress. I still find it very difficult to sell a fund and often watch it fall in price when I know I should be selling!

However, I would like to understand trading with the intended plan of being able to retire from my day job in 5 years time. The day job, for my sins I am an IT Manager for an NHS hospital, prevents intraday trading so I am looking at EOD for the moment.

I think I understand the basics of support/Resistance, triangles, flags, EMAs and the various indicators but I am a bit pushed to do the daily research so I am considering one of the signal services to get me started. I hope to learn from the recommendations so that I can develop my own system in due course.

Any help and ideas from the T2W gang will be more than welcome.

Regards, John

Hello Everyone, I'm relatively new to this forum and forex in general so I hope to learn
enough about forex to make a living at it.

Chaz