Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi guys, new to the board. Forex is my passion for like 3 years now. I went live like a year ago. Looking forward exchanging ideas with new folks.

share with us

hey cheffor
i am happy that u are here with us.tht we have some experiece people in this forum that share there market experience with us in this forum and new guys can learn something from them. so keep in touch.

Hi guys, new to the board. Forex is my passion for like 3 years now. I went live like a year ago. Looking forward exchanging ideas with new folks.

ponzi?

Hello, just a quick intro to say that I am a newbie and just venturing into this world. I actually found you because I am trying to do some due diligence on a forex trading club called life club international and it showed a link to this site, with what may have appeared to be an allusion to a ponzi scheme?

Just dipping my toes into spread betting.:) SophiaB

A Ponzi scheme? here? how?

Hello!

Hello fellow traders

Just wanted to introduce myself...

I've been trading for about 10 years with only the last 2 years being profitable. The first 8 years was a very steep learning curve which involved me handing over money for terrible courses and trading systems promising me thousands of pounds each week (my fault for believeing there was such a thing) and delivering me nothing but constant losses.

I've learnt the only way to trade is to listen to nobody but yourself, keep it simple, take a long term view and apply your own system which has an 'edge'

I'm now averaging 26% annual returns (approx 160 pips per month) and know that if I stick to my rules and follow my simple money management system - I'll make money. I won't become a millionaire over-night but I'm convinced in years to come I will be.

My bit of trading wisdom is... AMATEURS CONCENTRATE ON HOW MUCH THEY WILL WIN, PROFESSIONALS CONCENTRATE ON HOW MUCH THEY COULD LOSE

I look forward to sharing stories about the world of FOREX trading with you all.

Hi FxElite, congratulations for having continued tour endeavor! I see the "traders' universities" you are talking about...I saw them at work in 2 hotels in London, but could'nt afford the 1999 pounds they were charging after an "exceptional rebate"
160 pips / month is a very good start, if you can stick to it and not let greed creep in. At 25/pip, that is a good salary by the time being.

As for me, I am on my third year trading and this was my first month with a slight gain in my account instead of a draw down or a crash.
Entering and getting out of trades on stop orders was a great improvement for me.
I sometimes trade some commodities. They may be as tradable as forex.
Looks like I will eventually trade every thing, provided it is well positioned on its chart. I must just make sure the spread is correct before hand. Not like the trade I took yesterday on Live cattle and found afterward that the spread was 20 points. Which caused me to remain inside for the week end and hoping...
I also have what I think is a conservative way of trading on the economic news.

Happy trades!

Yiehom

Hi guys, I am new here to your forum and am hoping to learn as much as possible from the experienced traders here. I would like to start off by saying that I appreciate any and all input to anything that I add to this forum. While we are on the topic of adding stuff, does anyone out there know the criteria according to which MSN StockScouter rates its stocks?
Thanx in advance for any assistance.
sensei1.

hi everyone im new to thiswebsite I wonder if any one has any experience with back to the future trading they have some kind of advanced MACD indicatorthat predicts direction of market its supposed to be about 80% accurate.if anybody has any info good or bad i would appreciate thankyou.

Hello everyone. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and learning as much as I can.

I am fresh out of college and I don't have much saved up or pending, but I figure this is still the best time in my life to start trading and investing. Haha, any advice for a complete novice?

looking to meet up with Cape Town traders

Hi Capetonians

I'm looking to meet up with Cape Town traders and share trading strategies.
I use Global Traders spreadtrading platform and trade mostly dow.
I trade part time only and full time I sell repossessed properties in and around Cape Town.

My cell number is 082 042 3513 if you're in Cape Town and willing to meet up and share. I'm not looking to buy or pay for courses as some people offer.

Skype contact: clinton_1407

Hello, been trading for about 15 yeard, generally stay off the boards, thought I check out this site. I trade emini futures,I do have a specific question about domes .

Hi all.
I'm Shimon, a software developer from Israel. I was requested to build a brand new trading platform so i'm currently looking for all related information. I hope i will find lots of it here..

hey

welcome to the t2w forum.
what kind of question u have about demo may i help u.
Hello, been trading for about 15 yeard, generally stay off the boards, thought I check out this site. I trade emini futures,I do have a specific question about domes .

Hello

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Right thanks. I've collected a reasonable amount of money in my SEP IRAs.
Now I'm in the process of learning to trade and win more than I lose.
I came here, hoping to learn something.
I'm taking a couple of online courses at the moment and actually feel they're worth the money.
Thanks for having me.
Leshake

I trade my IRA with TM, when you go to trade the number (tiers) on the DOM disappear briefly. I think they had to do it that way because of copywrite stuff. So anyway was wonderling what platforms have the most user friendly DOM?
MK

New Forex trader

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I am a new Forex trader. Looks like it has a lot of potential to make money, except that I don't seem to have the inner discipline to make some. 90 % of my trades are positive, yet the few losses wipe me out. I wish I could use distinct stop loss methods.