Sticky Introduce Yourself

Great Pipsy week every body

Hi i'm Brendan.I trade forex on a part time basis and 6 months old in the business.It's been a rewarding experience so far.I hope having pipsful time associating with this forum.I wish us all a bountiful trading experience.
Cheers!

Hi there everyone, I feel much more welcomed due to the webmaster suggestion of saying hello, and from Sharky and all of your posts...

I just wanted to add a bit a bout myself, and say that I might not be here often, so please forgive me. I am trying to download a free trading platform, because I am not ready to trade real money just yet...I use optionsxpress via one of my father's accounts...and I use google finance for viewing the stocks' chart and quote. This is irritating me, I must complain, and it is irritating me because the charts do not update automatically, and with such stocks as RIMM, I have trouble keeping up. It depresses me, as silly as that 'might' sound. I just feel stuck right now, and I don't like it. Any suggestion for trading virtual trading, minus optionsxpress? I am trying FXCM (again?) and I will reply later as to how that goes, I suppose in another forum area. Anyways.

I am 19 years, old, I live in Florida, I am in college, I live at home, and I have procrastinated towards trading (though I wanted to trade!) since 9th grade. I am now giving it a real shot. Sigh. Nice to 'meet' you all! I will check back as soon as I manage....thanks for any kindness. I hope you all are doing well. God bless, and all that.

hey

hey and welcome to the trade2win.here you will learn alot from experince poeple of the forex.they will give you good advice about forex market so keep in touch.wish you good luck.
iqbal

hello hello.
Im an ex-carpenter from england, now living in Bangkok for the last 3 years.
I've been paper trading for 6 months now and am on the hunt for a broker to trade crude oil.
I learnt to trade with a company here in BKK without any formal trading education and experiance. I didn't get payed a penny but certainly learnt to trade.
We were to bring clients out of thin air on board with the company and charge them $80 per trade win or lose. It can work out but i have seen a few accounts dissapear.
Has anyone else here had a similar experiance?
Bye for now

Good morning all, been trading 3 and a half years with some success, this year however i discovered my passion lies with the future indexes and have been trading the ftse 100 mini contract with little success, well 57% success on trades but after 6 months i have blown out my account due to very bad mm and some nice school fees. Before i used to trade only warrants and still do for the dayly bread and butter as i am not otherwise employed. (i cant take any more of the funds in that account as i am already having to make 40% profit a month to cover my living costs which i have done for some 8 months now). I only started with a 3k (pound) account and have another 3 and a half left which is a lot of money here in south africa. My immediate question now whould be, should i attempt on my own to turn things around with my last savings or should i join a prop house like headway or advantige with that money inorder to gain more knowledge and more funds when successfull. I finish my degree in psychology this year but that will not help me to get into a better firm i suppose. Any advise?

good advice i think

Hi to all... I am new to all this and am looking to learn and get some good advice; please be gentle!
hi, my first tip was to specialize in one area first, mine was crude oil. Learn the technical charts and the fundementals for that area. ie, oil is (or should be) based on supply and demand.
A nice easy book to get you in the right frame of mind to start with is the dummies guide to trading. It does cover some very important basics.
Hope this is a relevant start for you.
Good luck!!!

welcome

welcome to the fores forum here you will learn many usefull thing from our senior traders they can guade u in best way.

Hi,

I'm currently in university and trying to learn about trading in my free time - using demo accounts only so far.
This is a great forum.

ok pollst its good for you that you are using demo to learn forex it will help you in the real treading. so keep it up untill you not perfect in treading.
wish you best luck.
iqbal

hello, to administraton of T2W and to all members, i'm new member here with purpose to gain fx knowledge, technique and strategy as well as to share knowledge.
Thanks to adminstartion accept me as member.

Hey; my name is Sara, people here are very cool. I love the opinions and ideas you all have here; I am single, currently in Engeneering college, I like listening to music, some kinds more than others.