Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,

I'm Ervin I basically trade with brokers that have MT4 but have epxerience with many other platforms like TradeStation, Currenex. Because I'm a software developer / project manager I have 5 years experience in MQL4 Java and other languages.

Hi from me, a very, very new trader!! I've had some spread betting training/coaching but have yet to place my first trade! I want to make trading successful to give me a few more choices in life! I hope to get to know you guys and learn from you and, who knows, one day I'll be helping a 'newbie' too!!!

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I trade the S&P e-mini futures and 30 yr bond futures. I'm looking to exchange different strategies for day trading bonds and develop support with other traders. Best to all.

Cadreams

Hi everyone, I'm also a fairly new trader and plan to focus on the S&P eminis. I hope to be able to share whatever knowledge I have obtained someday. :)

HI Guys,
I am a newb to this site, I have traded stock about 3 years, I have a problem setup Tradestaion and Esignal, it keep asking Attributes file. I have no problem with TS2000i, I would appreciated for your help.

Thanks,

Hi T20,

Anyone can tell the best managed accounts website address, who has given good returns every month.

Regards
Manoj

Hi, I'm Bob P from Southern California.
I'd like to get into day trading but don't want to lose my shirt in the process.
This site seems to have the most information on the systems I'm looking at so I'm very glad I found it.
I'll keep you posted on my progress.
Thanks for being here!
Bob

Introduction

Hi to all in this forum!

I am Joe, from Kaduna, Nigeria

I am excited at being one of the members. Curiously too, I am a newbie in live forex trading. I hope to benefit immensely from this forum.

Thanks for accepting my membership.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I'm from Dublin, have being trading for yrs but only found this site today. It looks great and I'm looking forward to reading the various threads and blog posts on here.

SpreadTrader.ie

I am new to this forum and for Forex trading as well. Just want to say hello to everyone and also I would request you to give some suggestions and ideas to understand the concept of the Forex Trading.

Hello everyone!
I'm a complete amateur and have no experience at all in trading. I have just been on a free 2 hour sales pitch/mini course and am wondering if you know anything about the 'knowledge into action' course, Greg Secker, Traders University. Or any other advice for someone like me, on where to begin. My aim is to find a way to replace income from my job without spending the same time committment as my job (full time income - part-time time frame) Is this realistic?
Thanks for any help on this.
JulieM

2 hour seminar

Hello everyone!
I'm a complete amateur and have no experience at all in trading. I have just been on a free 2 hour sales pitch/mini course and am wondering if you know anything about the 'knowledge into action' course, Greg Secker, Traders University. Or any other advice for someone like me, on where to begin. My aim is to find a way to replace income from my job without spending the same time committment as my job (full time income - part-time time frame) Is this realistic?
Thanks for any help on this.
JulieM

hi there well i have been on 2 hour seminar and it seem to me like abit of a con so does anybody have any thoughts

Hello everyone,

I`m a young man from Norway who is on the path towards becoming a profitable day trader.

I started out swing trading single stocks at OSE while I was working fulltime as a carpenter. The world of stocks really got me intrigued when I learned that I actually could make money just buying and selling stocks. How easy compared to the hard work of carpentry!:)

Since I did not have a written plan or strategy, my account which had initially increased with over 300%, eventually vanished.

August last year I quit my job in order to study the markets fulltime. Since then I`ve been reading everything I can. In hindsight I see that I could have used my time better, but I have read close to 70 books now so it`s starting to look like something.

Not quite sure how to proceed next...

I have been considering trying to get myself a job as a professional trader working for someone else, but I think it would be very hard with my lack of experience and education.

The most likely alternative is to work like crazy for a year in order to save up money so that I can start trading live for my own account.

Look forward to share ideas and learn from you guys,

Best regards,

Johnny