Sticky Introduce Yourself

Just a quick hello Im a forex trader been trading for a few years now, loving every minute of it, loooking forward meeting traders in this forum.

Hi, I'm Paul, a lurker I guess, been reading the posts for quite awhile now. I've learned quite abit reading the different posts, so my thanks to you all. Been trading for about 7 years mostly on a Demo.

Good Morning Everyone,
My name is Silversage, I have been till now a fudnmental investor for the last few years and got my financial head bashed in last year for thinking long term so now I am looking to change my method. I was not referred to this web site, I just happend to google a search for trend following software and found this site........So here I am. I felt it would be a good way to learn the ropes and gain knowledge from other peoples experience.
Thanks
Silversage

New kid in "town"

Hello everybody,

My name is Rafael Vilar, and I am totally new to this world. I intent to trade on CFDs and I'm looking for a broker with APIs or an API's provider to connect to a broker. I have in mind a personal strategy and I'd like to start by porgramming and testing this strategy. If it works, would be wonderful. If it doesn't, at lest I'd had the experience and will be able to re-start by looking at other ways to do things.

I hope this forum could help me find what I'm looking for. I appreciate your suggestions.

Best regards to all,

Rafael

Howdy

Hi All,

I have just graduated from University and have been involved in the markets for the past 4 years or so. I have traded stocks (with modest success) and currencies (without modest success). I will be starting my professional trading career in Chicago in July at a prop firm. I joined T2W to chat with other traders and be in a forum where i feel comfortable asking questions about all sorts of trading and trading related ideas. I also look forward to helping those less experienced than myself. Maybe students looking to break into a trading career and wanting ideas as to how to start and what its like.

HammerMan87

Hi Y'all,
Total virgin to this stuff, interested to know lots more and get active.

Yet to develop a clear understanding or strategy.
Like the feel of this BB though, sounds down to earth, found the site by accident, hope iot is a lucky one.

Back soon.

Hi all. Name here is Gavin.

Based in Glasgow, Scotland, UK.

I have been investing and trading since I was a teenager. I studied Economics and after a long lull Im getting back into trading. Maybe thought joining a forum would help motivate me and give me some ideas.

I dont want or give specific buy/sell tips and Im really only interested in talking about the strategies and tactics of trading. I prefer to find the stocks myself. :)

Would be interested in speaking to very successful amateurs and Glasgow based traders.

Hope to become acquainted with everyone!

Gavin

Hi.
As Confucio said my friend, "since we have two ears and one mouth, then we should hear the double than we speak", let the pips be with you....

Across the Pond in Wash D.C. (disneyland)

Hello you Brits and others,
Fell upon your site a few nights ago, found discussions very interesting. I have past trading experience (mostly options) but nothing recent. Since I may be laid off from my job soon, thinking of dabbling again. Thanks to all of your for your insight and comments, having a good time reading up again ... I'm mostly interested in short swing trading at this time. U.S. markets. (that's all i know)

Cheers, jek2960

G'day eveyone.

At the ripe old age of 28, I have worked for 3 multi-national investment banks and traded equities, options & fixed income at retail & institutional levels. Currently focusing primarily on Money Market products, but spreads are at historic lows and the next year looks rough.

Planning on starting my MBA this fall while continuing to work.

Trying to decide if a switch to Investment Banking is in order.

Hello, All ,
Nice to meet you all Iam a newbies in forex I hope I can get somthing and learn somthing from all member, have anice day

Hi,
I am new to this forum.
My name is K.Leung.
I'm from the Hong Kong.
I'm studying mechanical trading system.
I hope to learn/share experience here.

I'm Barbara from Houston and I've been studying for a LONG time. I demo'd and did fine and then traded live and lost almost all my money. I think that's pretty normal. I'm here to learn ideas and strategies so that I may grow and prosper.

Hi Everyone, i came on here looking for some gizmos to help with my trading. Looks a good site and friendly. Good luck to everyone. Its been a long road for me but i made it.