Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone

I am new to this forum. in fact this is the first form I've been in. I have a long history in computers but until now have never been part of a form. Please forgive me if I don't know the proper etiquette for forms but I should learn quickly.
I've been following stocks for 2 years now. And have done some trading in fact I made a bunch of money on a few trades and then gave it all back, and then some, because of my lack of experience.
I have low capital to work with and just got layed off from my job so I need to find a way to increase my capital (new job) or learn to make money here in stocks.

Looking to possibly learn from others in my area: Wichita Kansan.

Thanks for your time

jwj1955

Hello guys!

I´m new... :innocent:

I´m trading a lot these days... I would like to find equals... Hope doing it here.

/F

Hello from Oregon

This must be a pretty useful forum because whenever I use ASK or Google to search for information related to FOREX, I usually get at least one T2W link in the results. So I thought I would introduce myself and hang out awhile.

I've been studying technical analyses for about 4 years while, simultaneously, trying to decide what markets suited me. I tried equity options and selling covered calls for awhile and although the cost is reasonable and the risk is limited, one still has to know the direction of the underlying so I found myself playing the old "buy and hope" game, which is what I wanted to avoid by learning to "trade", not "invest".

So I've ended up exploring the wonderful world of FOREX and although I like the market, I hate the hours. I really don't want to get up at 1 A.M. (Pacific) to trade the London market. So when Netpicks came out with their Ultimate Swing Trader - designed to Swing/Position trade FOREX, I bought it. I just received the package today and am am setting it up on my computer and will paper trade it for a few weeks to get a feel for the swings and risk levels in different markets.

So I'll share my results and will be interested to hear from others as well.

Hi

Was a Broker now I am trying to get into the trading aspect. Trying to do it for a living. Initial stages though. Commodities but am interested in investigating daytrading of stock but typically not a stock or daytrader guy.
Saving capital. Papertrading. Research.

Good to meet you all.

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I have recently started trading DJ and FX (GBP/EUR, GBP/USD, EUR/USD). any tips or advices more than welcome.

Happy Trade
butterfly100

Hello

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site a to the Forex trading. I often get frustrated after losing(everyone does).....................any good tips to make myself calm down.

Best regards,

Nas

Hi

Hi:

I've been doing trading EURO/USD today and the market was in my view very volatile; what would you do in this situation.

Best regards,

Nas

helloo

hi there. just join this forum. My name is Zelda... yeah.. as in the Game. I love it though one-in-a-million. Anyway just to say hi.

Hi every body I would like to thank Sharky to allow me join this community and i am new to forex and I hope I find all my answers here .

Hi All,

I'm new here. I been forex trading from last week. I lost big dough due to high market volatility and my Greed. Though it's virtual money-No harm. Has anyone heard of software called Signal? Someone told it has ability to highlight arbitrage when it comes.
Am looking for a job too. This recession has ruined me .. boo

A Big Hello

Just wanted to say hello.
Hope to learn about this investment game as have dabbled unscientifically in the past with some winners but more losers.
Also hope to have some fun along the way.
Regards
boxfox

hi,a girl come from china.I have been trading with dark pool in a company for 2 years.But I did not like this method,and i wanna be a trend follower.I want to study with you guys.

Dealers?

Hi Dominique!
Can you suggest a dealer for me to use? I have read horor stories about a few of them.

Which one are you using now? I am new at trading FOREX and would like to avoid the pifalls of using a bad dealer.

Thx.

Claude
Hi traders

I am Dominique, 45, was for over 20 years in High-Tech, last 10+ years in R&D & PLM senior management. Decided to change career and become a full-time trader 2 years ago, after my 3rd burn-out in high-tech...

These last 2 years have been an ongoing learning experience, I tried swing trading stocks (& options), spread trading the indices, to settle on day-trading the SPX futures - aka emini ES.

I am currently trading out of Price Action (S/R, Double Tops/Bottoms/ High/Low Failures), and using Fibs for entries in PB. Somewhat profitable on sim, just (re-)started trading my real account.

Looking forward to all improvement opportunities...

Cheers
Dominique