Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everybody,
I live and trade in Florida. My biggest problem is that the weather and water is so nice, that I can't stand it in my office too long and go the ocean instead of trading.

I use mainly Metastock and Abletrend on an open trading platform (Booktrader) from IB- Interactive Broker in a 1-minute and 2-minute mode to trade the S&P500 mini. There are tons of Metastock add-ons etc., but there is no one that has or uses Abletrend RT (Real Time) - the version circulating at this time quit working in 2009 and I have not found anyone who has or knows where to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello t2w

I have gone to many seminars about trading and through the website Argo I found you. I hope this is the way to go. K .A

Hi Everybody,
It has been quite exciting that we do have such an interactive and informative forum out there !
I got to know about this, through an internet search for 'Nifty trends'..
Interestingly, I landed with Mr. Indrajit_16's "NSE Nifty EOD Analysis - Continuous", which seems to be quite authenticative and authoritative !
Please have a look, at this, if you're a Nifty swing trader ..
Thanks
Subbaraju
[email protected]

hi I am newbie here.
I am from Sunder land.
I want to stay here for long time.
with this I want to make more friend here.

Paid my beginner dues

I hope I have now Paid my beginner dues and its now time to make money through interacting with real traders and soaking in as much as possible.
its a great pleasure to see that there are people out there with the same ambitions as myself.....Quit the 95% consistent loosers and join the other % elite pro traders 'Winners !!!!.:clap:
Cheers Guys

New to day trading not new to the markets

I am eager to learn how best to be profitable day trading and open to good tips. Would like to meet and or chat with any traders who live in or near Fairfield, CT USA

Trading Downunder

Hi, I've been paper trading for a few months in preparation for online trading. I really like the Indices, so I'm going to target the S&P 500 Mini and the Local ASX SPI 200. I like the volatility and liquidity of the ES and the slower moving Australian index. I'm looking into finding a good broker for assistance when required( spoken with a few already) and also trying out various platforms, some I just don't like and others I really like. My plan is to trade direct into the maket and also trade CFD's on the index. I'm currently writing my plan, listing what I need to learn, noting my strengths and working out my approach. I will have short term goals/long term goals ( one of which will be to share my knowledge!) I already like how easy it feels to connect to others. I'm keen to try any software where you can track your progress in achieving goals and targets - any suggestions most welcome! John

Aloha, Im new, to the forum and trading.
I found this site on google, looked like the most credible and non (secretly-trying-to-sell-trading-method) one.
So here i am!

hi, just feeling my way again in share trading after an absence of 5 years,didnt have much success then ,hope things will improve with a little help.

Intro

Have been trading equities and futures for about 20 years. Not much success over the years. Have tried just about every system and read every book. Cannot figure out why trades do not work out. It is almost like I am jinksed.

HI Everyone,

Been trading 2 years and still learning (for always) ... just read Jeff Glenellis' book Survive and Prosper in the Great Depression of 2009-2012. He wrote about this strongly recommended website. Soon I hope to see why. I am now focusing on a trading plan with a template from Tim Wilcox. Good to be here. Good trading to all.

Hi everyone,
I am completely new to trading. I have recently started doing papertrading using VSA. Any advice for a newbie would be welcome.

Hi everybody,
Finding this forum and its content really useful. Wish you all the best in your trading and that everything goes well :)

Just like to introduce myself to the community and hoping to receive some good advice to trade better than I have been doing lately.

Hai all,
I am new in this kinds of business, so far I have learnt about trading from my friend. I want to start my trade live account but I need with mobile trading due to I have some work not related to Market condition. Is there any one experienced good mobile trading forex broker which I am looking for? Basically because I am a novice, so I am looking for mobile trading which valid for mini account as well.

Many thanks and Rgds,
Obetnego

Hi everyone,

I'm newbie here and i have nothing but only open mind and believe that i can learn from my senior and my friend.
Wish you always got a pip

Regards
Newbie(y)

Hi There,

Just a short intro; I have been trading FX with small amounts as an alternative to paper trading with Oanda Corporation (oanda.com) since 2002. Over the years, I have made every possible mistake but after nine consecutive profitable months, I am starting to think of myself as a trader. I am looking forward to share the experience with all of you.

Regards,
Pantec

Greetings everyone, am looking for a simple end of day forex system that works...maybe I find something here, for sure allot of knowledge but hopefully some friends as well. When I have something useful to say, I'd be delighted to share it, untill then I will try and catch up. Thanks