Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi I am new to this site and trsding I would also like to Know if the robots being advertised are what they say they are.
i.e Fapturbo, Mega Droid

Hi all...actually joined this forum 6months back..but didn't visit afterwards..will try to visit this forum frequently to learn the art of trading..Trading in Indian markets..Not a full time trader..

uthuman

Just joined

I have been managing investments for many years. the investments have been stocks, bonds and real estate. Now managing my portfolio and am using futures for day trading and swing trading. I like to use "tested" approaches using techniacal analysis, but I do not find much that passes the tests, for various reasons. But I love to do the research; I am sure that many have already done the research and would enjoy sharing the results.

I joined to have others to talk to that are interested in trading, and was pleased to see that this site has attracted folks from all over the world. I will add interesting "bits" when I can that I think will be of interest to others, and hope to gain from the comments of others.

I look forward to the participation. Warmest regards, Superskate

BruneiBone

:|Hi all I am new and terrified. Motivated by fear of losing capital with an increasingly shaky GBP.
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I intend trading BHP stock over the next 3 months till the next annual results is made public. Consensus seems to suggest the direction is up. Who can see potential reasons that would invert this trend?

Dear All, I'm glad to join with you all here...i wish i could learn & share from you..

Best Regards,

sidray:)

Hello to all, my name is Peter and been trading options for a year and a half. I have made some stupid mistakes and learned from them. Unfortunately trial and error seems to be the best education. I find it hard to paper trade due to emotionless trades simply isn't the same. hope to learn here from others experiences as you may learn from mine.

thank you.

Peter

Hi All,
Been on the site for sometime, finally managed the courage to introde myself!

I have been trading on/off for the last 5/6 years, but recently been doing it on a part time basis of 2 days a week. Will go full time, if I can generate steady returns.

Price action as taught by WS1928 and others interests me, but the emotional side is the letdown. So I have been experimenting with mechanical trading using NinjaTrader. Not profitable yet, but I can see a lot of potential there. I have a programming background so it should be a case of back to basics for me :)
I am in Switzerland, so if anyone is located here and wants to get in touch then by all means. It will be good to meet another "human" trader.
All the best to everyone!
Regards

Hiya! I've been lurking here for a while, got interested in trading in 2001 I think, after contracting for deutsche bank, then clearstream in luxembourg. Was lucky to get out of equities in 2007, and is nowadays trading forex + commodities til the stock markets have bottomed out.

Mostly doing swing + position trading for the time being, as i'm too lazy & it feels weird to do lower timeframes than dailies , then fine tune entry on hourlies.

trade2win virgin

Hi there.
Have been visiting trade2win site over the last month to broaden my knowledge on equities. Have been trading the ASX for the last 6 or 7 years and more recently been trading in more speculative shares, mainly mining, which like everything has taken a hefty hit after going well for a long period.

Have been putting some research into the e-mini500, in particular John Pauls trading system day trade to win. Thanks to this site I have decided much more trialing and learning is needed before attempting, which I will do over time.

I m currently studying more on options trading and have read some great articles from Christopher Rowe, aka the trendrider. I m hesitant on giving up any of my money on such programs or seminars such as optionetics, but feel I my need this type of tutoring to fill in gaps of understanding.

I guess I m asking for anyone s thoughts on this and also if anyone has had any experience with these two guys or any others.
Options could be a difficult form of trading but I can see the value of risk protection in covered calls and using an equity collar so I m interested in learning more.

Thanks

Hello All,
Just joined minutes ago. Good to catch you up all in the forum. Currently holding Aviva shares. But going nowhere from 238. Any clues? I sold VED at 550 and bought Aviva at 238. Now VED is nearly doubled and stuck in Aviva. Is Aviva a good buy>

Hello from Malaysia

Just newbie on board, hope to get good message and info from this forum.

thanks for sharing.

new in fixedodds trading

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

hi members hope all is fine am a newbbies need an assistance in trading fixedodds trade

Hi,

I'm a french,30 , used to work in finance, now trading from home.
I'm leaving in london and looking for other guys those girlfriend are tired of speaking trading ...to share a few drinks sometime, also looking for a real time chat with london traders (IRC ?)

I mainly trade YM, sometime bund, ZN, and euro and everything else :p

cheers,
unco

Confidence to trade for real

I have been looking at trading the emini from home for the last 3 months, so far i am putting in 3 hours an evening, just looking at the markets & paper trading, so far i am earning a small profit (2x contracts with 2-4 ticks average) per night but need a bit more confidence to trade for real.

I am using Market delta as my tool of choice and Infinity Futures to run the trades.

I have been reading tons of forums, blogs, people trying to sell me knowledge or worse tools to make me rich ! has anyone got any positive experiences of starting to trade to becoming a profitable trader for me to draw some confidence from as this seems to be my biggest hurdle so far ???

Thanks all

JJ

Hi all.
I just thought I'd have a look at spread betting out of interest but as all the advice is "not to go in feet first" I decided to hunt around for a bit of information and advice. Lo and behold I've found this little goldmine!
I've had a look around here over the last day or so and I think I've' found what I'm looking for already!
BP.

My Dear Friends,

THIS IS RANAPRATAP, FROM PUNE THE MOST HAPPENING CITY IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION AND TONS OF KNOWLEDGE WITH AMPLE LOAD OF PASSION FOR THE RESEARCH.

VERY GLAD TO BE HERE WITH YOU TO EXPLORE AND SHARE THE NEW IDEOLOGIES TO DEVELOP AND MAKE STOCK TRADING A SAFE AND SURE RESULT OFFERING BUSINESS. THIS ALL IS POSSIBLE WITH ALL MY FRIENDS HERE ON THIS SITE. YOU ALL ARE MOST WELCOME ANY TIME ROUND THE CLOCK AND CAN CONNCET ME AT [email protected]

REGARDS

RANAPRATAP