Sticky Introduce Yourself

Newbie here

:) Hi all. My name is Mike. I'm from Cambridge Ontario. I am searching for any trading arcades near my area. Can anyone help? Thanks

Shalom, my friends. Shalom.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi everybody. I've stumbled on this site looking for info about some professed traders-educators as I've learned the hard way not to trust any of their hype. I've been day trading part time for over five years mostly losing money. I have miserable record in every futures market I've been trading from Soybeans to ES to Euro. My weakest point is psychology, my idiotic subconscious that makes me do things that I know I must never do. Like averaging down. Why I'm still trading? May be I love the game. May be I'm just too stubborn to give it up after so many years of hard work.

Another newbie here. Been trying to figure this market out. All I can say is "WOW". I have been a lurker in here. Thought I would jump in and say "hello".

Hi everybody, I day trade the EUR, SP Emini, and YM. Develope my own systems (need to be constantly changed and adapted) and doing pretty well.

Hi everybody, I day trade the EUR, SP Emini, and YM. Develope my own systems (need to be constantly changed and adapted) and doing pretty well. I'm new to this site and reside in Queens, NY

Another newbie here. Been trying to figure this market out. All I can say is "WOW". I have been a lurker in here. Thought I would jump in and say "hello".

'WOW" is an under statement!!!!!!!! if your new at this then expect the ride of you're
life. The "WOW" days are long gone for me!!!!!! even the "sun of a______." days
gone. even the no way im falling for that again days, gone also. now its ok whats going
on, this looks good in about 4 hours or so watch list days, bang another great trade
day, days!!!!!!!!!! it takes awhile to get to these days along with great determination.
determination eliminates luck. luck of finding the true way to trade early in the sea of
b.s. or like me just kept reading and learning for three years until bang!!!! it all
comes together.

Hi everybody

Just wanted to say thanks, especially to all those who contributed in Tibra related forums. I found lots of valuable information here.

I got an offer from Tibra for a Junior Trader position :)

Thanks again.

Hi all. Im planning to subscribe for Ninja service and I have just one question for you guys. At present time I trade futures with Infinity Futures and I use automated system based on Sierra Charts. Im planning to move my account from Infinity to futuresbetting.com,same idea but no commisions. Unfortunately they support only Ninja for automated trading. After contacting Sierra admin. they tolled me--- I can send the signals to Ninja through a text file.
I wonder if it works ??? and IF does would it slow down order processing ,get late feels ????

Thanks

Vitali.

I'm a new member in T2W Trading & Forex Forum and newbie in forex trading, i have learned by free ebooks downloadable through the website, but unfortunately no proper gain i get even loss. I hope by joint the forum enrich me the vocabulary of forex trading strategy. Thanks for everyone helping me in the forum.

Evening all......................just introducing myself started looking at betfairs tradefair and am looking at spread betting to try and earn a little extra income any help tips or advice would be greatly appriceated many thanks look forward to reading some post and trying to get a grip of the stockmarket!!!!!

Hey Guys

Hi all, my name is Vbarho from Nigeria. I am a novice trader seeking out the right knowledge to help me in becoming a professional trader soon. I am glad I found this site by accident. I found it out through one of my searches in Google. I have read some of the articles by the great traders and I know I have finally come to the right bus stop. I hope to be fully involved with this forum and look forward to meeting great guys like you out there.

Cheers

Milktrader here. Interested in statistical analysis, backtesting for trend following systems. Trade option spreads in indexes, commodities, currencies, interest rates.

not newbie

hello folks.thnx for everything u have written .i m doing bussiness in stock about 10 years.now want to participate new ideas and proven ideas here.

i think logically randomized systems works better than indicator systems ? have you got any random systems?:smart:

Hi guys. Been lurking around on and off for a while here.

Anyway, just started to learn forex trading and there's lots to learn here.

Renjong, I see you are from Penang, Malaysia. Of all places, me too. Small world, huh?

Hello

I am new in forex trading.
I need guidance from all experienced trader, how to trade safely the forex trading.
Thanks