Sticky Introduce Yourself

me is rick looking for proven strategies that makes constant profits... maybe i would find it here

Hello!

Greetings from Finland! Have been loosing my money in spread betting and cfd:s, now moving increasingly to forex. This year i have lost already much less, so i believe in progress

Hi everyone I am new to this site and to be honest I am here to gain information on what to do with any money that will be coming my way in the shape of forex investing. I have been looking at the Ultimate Forex Predictor, FAP Turbo and Market Raider Plus Programme which I believe to be quite new but making quite a stir. However I want to know if these are any good to invest my money in and also what else is or can be good too.

I am new to the whole Forex ideology and havent got a trading account or any of that I used to make money from roulette, but as we all know that isnt a smart move unless you own the site and I would greatly appreciate any and all help in this community to help point me in the right direction. As I get on my feet again and make money I will be more than happy to put myself into harms way and 'test' the lastest and baddest new 'systems' and all sorts for this site and any other who is in my position and that of anybody else who hasn't got the time or money to do it.

I would really like help to find a decent money maker people and I will be very grateful to anyone willing to help me possibly even finacially if the info and system make good moolah then I have no quams in showing my appreciation.

The systems named at the beginning aare the ones I am currently looking at the most and if anyone knows of honest, reliable information on them I will be greatly appreciative for a link or such.

Sorry for the ramble and I hope to make friends with you all.

Alan

Dear All,

I'm a newbie to trading and after googling my questions and this website comes up with all the answers, I decided to join trade2win, can't go wrong : )

Talk soon.

Roy

Hi new here
hello everyone
just starting to stick my toes into spread betting....wish me luck any advice always welcome..please

Hello All,

I am new to T2W and bumped into this in my search for trading education. I tend to appraoch trading fro a mechanical point of view, so I guess that makes me a fan of Tom Demark. I came into Forex trading last year as a return to speculation after I got blown out in Futures trading a few years back. I am hoping to hook up with a few "like-minded" individuals and enhance my knowledge of Forex trading.

Cheers!

First Steps

Hi, I am new to forex. I am looking forward to meeting others who have the same interest. Does anyone know where I can find free training webinars that can show me ther basics of showing me how to trade forex? What is a good book on forex to get me started?

Thanks alot for any help you might give.

Hi, I am new to trading with a view to checking it out .I need to learn as much as possible before i invest.Where is the best place to get easy to follow information without hidden agendas? Working with small budget so don't need bad advise.

Regards Sue.

hello im new seeing what up in here trying to trade to go greeen i know something happy to offer my help

Hello everyone,
I am an absolute beginner in trading, have some knowledge of the market but I am considering technical analysis trading, charting. In the UK, there are very interesting free seminars given by online trading companies and most of them offer demo softwares to start trading on virtual accounts. I have attending Sandy Jadeja free seminar at ODL, he is very experienced and very helpful, he convinced me to plan my trading career first.
I would like to trade forex, indices and some commodities from medium to long term in the beginning and with more experience go on a shorter term.
I would like to know whether there are people here willing to mentor me in the first stage of my trading career.

Thanks and wish all the best in trading
Guy-B

Hi All,

I am planning to write SII Exam - Information Technology in Investment Operation. If any one had taken up the Exam previously, Please throw up ideas how to prepare for the Exam. Also share Study Material/Question Bank

Thanks

Newish!

Hi all!

I have been checking out Trade2win for a while now, and have been learning about forex with a lot of reading and a bit of practice. I have joined fxbootcamp, I'm off line at the moment as my new apt does not have adsl, it's coming soon. I have found that so frustrating. Anyway just wanted to say helollo and ask if anyone has any advice on spread betting as opposed to cfd ot spot forex with gft. Apparently there are tax benefits with spread bets but does anyone have any clarification?

cheers

Nex

New to trading

Hi

I am relatively new to trading. I have engage on Options Trade as well as Forex trading. Usually will concentrate on EURUSD and is still finding a methodology to have consistent returns.

As for Options trading, usually will trade on only 2 to 3 counters.

Hi

A friend of mine is a trader and I was thinking about getting more information on the subject. He's working with level 2. I'm trying to find a good simulator of level 2 so I'll just have a little more experience when I'll start for real.

The webite is very well organised, great job to whoever maked it !

Good Evening All, thought I'd say Hi, I am Slim from
the UK. Interested in Spread Betting, but a total beginner
at the moment. Been a member here for a while but
never posted...

Just noticed it was four years ago I joined!