Sticky Introduce Yourself

Anyone using RSI successfully?

Yes, I use RSI. I use with several other indicators as part of my arsenal. It can give false signals which is why I don't rely on any single indicator. I am also one who is constantly bouncing across time frames to see what all my indicators are showing me. I use the other indicators, trendline analysis, candlestix to confirm what I think is happening. Best way to learn indicators is to just kick back and relax one day with a screen up and watch it to see how it flows.......without a trade on....I still will do this from time to time when I am comparing indicators and how they work together.

Danny OA
Forex Pip AddictForex Pip Addict

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

A very good evening to you all from sunny Portugal. I've been forex and futures trading for 4 years. I truly love the markets, couldn't dream about doing anything else. Hoping to pick up some tricks or advice namely in running an FX business. Hoping to make the jump to full-time trader this year or next.

Happy trading

hello

Hello everyone. I heard about this website from friends. I have been trading now for 18 months and started trading full time three months later.

My Introduction

I have recently developed a website geared towards new people interested in trading.

I am here to get ideas of articles to write about based on traders experiences.

Also, I would like traders to tell me what advice or suggestion they would give to a brand new trader.

Sean Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:
hi everybody.i am actually researching and considering fixed odd trades.it is nice chatting and associating with everyone.
i have many question pertaining the fixed odds that is yet to answer.
thanks

pls i will like to ask if i can use the trials given to me by the fixed odds signals site t trade on the virtual account.

hi

hiya all out there call me talonclaw a.k.a forexyomex may the trend be your friend i use the 10 25 50 expomovaverage backed with stochastic 5 3 3 on 1hrtframe let 10 cross over 25 then 50 either up/down enter after the 1st closed candle see ya later'.

New to T@W

I have been trading Forex for a 3 years but new to using robots. Would like to make contact with people interested in these apps.

Hello everyone!

Just dropping a line to say hi to all of you.
I've been reading the site for a while some time ago and now I'm back hopefully as a more frequent visitor and involved member.
My experience so far is with stocks only. I'm mostly into swing trading and I'm always on a lookout for new ideas to experiment with.
Needless to say, this site is impressive and way ahead of the pack when it comes to TA/trading education. Its main plus, for me at least, is the members-contributed material as opposed to "gurus" pitching their own stuff as THE way to go as it is on most other sites. Here you have a real discussion going on where everyone can form his own opinion based on the inputs from the rest.

Profitable trading to all of you!
Gyuro (y)

Hey there! Welcome to all newbies here...Me: I am a recent graduate of A Quant Finance Masters degree in Montreal. I have no job, no money, but plenty of time and very motivated...I hope to be able to learn quickly and be consistently profitable...I have speculated (strong short bias) in micro caps from 2002 to 2005, but the new short rules introduced in 2005 threw me out on the street...I did the degree to gain a new perspective on things and I am eager to join the trading community

Hello All,

I am new to this share/index trading business. There's a lot to learn for me I believe. I am facing difficulties in understanding jargons and concepts etc however, I will learn it with time. Just wanted to introduce myself here and wishing all good trading time.

RS

Hello all

Anyone trading Mexico IPC? Fortunately been pretty positive last year and started trading positive, too.
Best regards to everybody

Hi Everyone, always seem to find this forum appearing as a google search result for many of my newbie queries and decided to join in to listen, learn and later, contribute when am a wizened forex guru! So am joining in and hope this proves exciting

First time here, I just trade stocks in day trading and swing trading and would like to see what strategy others use to see if it would help me and I''ll gladly share any of my ideas.