Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone,

I've just started SB. Haven't lost all my money yet :))) that's the good. The bad is that now I can see how little I know about all this stuff. I started with currency, as I thought I was aquintainted with. Well it seems that I'm not. But hopefully finding this forum I'll grab some knowledge.

Hi everyone

I have just registered in. I am trading in Saudi Market since last three years. But I lack proper understanding of technical analysis

Hi,
Just new this forum..Im here to engage in meeting of the minds..Hoping to learn news things specifically in fixedodd betting..

Hi Just walking in to Learn and minggle

Hi,
Just new this forum..Im here to engage in meeting of the minds..Hoping to learn news things specifically in fixedodd betting..:D

Hi everybody,

I am Richard, friends call me "rich", so, whay not to try it... to be a rich :)

I am in forex about 5 months in demo accounts (I am programmer so I was trying to make some EAs), but now I am trying first steps in real waters of this business...

I'm new to Forex and this venue.Until I feel I know enough about it, I just probably just lurk. But its great to be here and try to absorb some information.

Hi everybody,
I have been trading since July 2007 and have attended a number of free seminars and read a few eBooks. I mainly day trade now having been stung a few times holding positions overnight. I sleep better now. Anyone else trade on Eurex, such as the Bund?

Hi,My name is saby. I came across this site through a friend of mine . I am a partner in an FX brokerage firm called AVS CARTER. --Welcome To AVS CARTER--

i am looking for introducing brokers as well as partners in indonesia and thailand and other asian countries to grow my business.

I would like to welcome everyone who can join hands and partner with us and make each other succeed and get RICH:)

My e mail is [email protected]

Hi All,

Nice to c every body over here !! This is Vigu. Im a Finance student very keen towards Trading activities especially into OTC Derivatives, Im basically a learner & ve joined this community to learn & gain much more knowledge as well as 2 share & enjoy lots of markit fun.

Thnks,
Vigu

Hello from new member

Hello Everyone.

I am new member. I am old! Retired. I trade the es from home.I have trade it since April 1982.

Thanks

bldoz

Hello to all,

I`m a complete novice and have been pointed in this direction by my contacts in the property market where I dabbled up until the financial meltdown last year.
We live in difficult times and any new venture must be critically examined.
I have been advised of a company trading as Churchill Stauss in the UK and would be most obliged to receive any feedback from users of this forum.
Thanks in advance.

Regards, The Lighthouse