Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,

My name is James Awi. I have never traded anything in my life. I work in electronics industry. And in that industry, you can lose your job at any time as business slows. I am tired of having to go from company to company. I am reseaching day trading career because I want to day trade for life. I have not signed up with any broker yet. I am still reseaching and gethering enough information as much as I can. Once I started, there is no turning back. I look forward to chatting with pros and new traders about their trading experiences as to learn from them.

Hi everyone, hope this forum can benefit each one of us.Forex trading is my interest and been trade for the last 3 years and still learning and sharpened skills. Looking forward to learn from Guru's in this forum. TQ.

Hi everyone, hope this forum can benefit each one of us.Forex trading is my interest and been trade for the last 3 years and still learning and sharpened skills. Looking forward to learn from Guru's in this forum. TQ.

Feel free to ask any questions, i will try and help.

regards

goldtip

Hi. I am just signing up today.

I'm trying to daytrade the e-mini S&P, and wonder if anyone has had any success with any specific strategy/indicators/methodology.

Thanks, and have a good day!

LS Trader: Explaining The System

Hi. I am just signing up today.

I'm trying to daytrade the e-mini S&P, and wonder if anyone has had any success with any specific strategy/indicators/methodology.

Thanks, and have a good day!

Hi,

Try LS Trader and see if feet your needs.

Regards,
Alin Bilt

hello

hi all,
i'm a newbie trying to learn something different can anyone give an idea where to lay hands on authentic trading books not mathematical theoritical one just simple and direct hitting on the point.

What up G?

:clap:

I was working with a partner to develop an automated trading strategy on the TradeStation platform. We were working with the Russell2000 futures, but he had other projects that diluted his attention and we eventually just called it off.

I have never been able to let go of the possibilities. We had reached a point where we were starting to generate some encouraging results with a pretty simply strategy.

I've given up on a fully automated strategy, except for purposes of back-testing. But I am looking to develop a strategy that lets me stay in the market as short as possible every day. I don't want to be a slave to my monitor.

Any guidance on platforms or strategy tips on the FOREX greatly appreciated. I've started reading Wasp's post and he seems to have a pretty good handle on things.

Out for now. Good luck traders.

:idea:

hi, i am a novice trader and this is my first time here. I hope i will get more infor on forex trading here.

Need your help...

Greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me find work in Sydney. Firstly, a little about me and what I'm after, I recently left london where I worked with a commodity trading firm on their Gasoline desk as a Product Controller. I was also tasked with carrying out execution trades on various exchanges and directly with other counterparties on behalf of the traders. Before moving across to the front office I was employed, with the same company, as a Management Accountant.

In addition, to being degree level educated I also hold an advanced diploma in Management Accountancy and am two papers away from being a fully qualified CA. I am currently studying towards one of these papers.

Ideally, I would like to get back into either product control or management accountancy. Location wise I would prefer to be based in the CBD in Sydney, however, I am flexible.

Finally, as a UK citizen I currently hold a temporary work holiday visa valid for another 9 months, however, I am suitable for sponsorship.

Any help or contacts greatly appreciated.

Hello.

I'm signing up because I have always been interested in working as a trader, and I was hoping that this forum will give me a lot of info that will help me in the process of making that decision. I have just finished uni.

Cheers

Block_King

hi to everyone reached an age where I need to gain more info on all the new concepts of trading in to days markets ... in for a try :) lets hope I can pick up lots of ideas on this site ..

kegi

Mr

Hi Everyone !

I do a bit of trading on the FTSE 100 using Cmc markets.

very interesting site

Hi everyone
I do a lot of trading on the German Dax and use CMC markets as trading platform. I follow Advance Gate system on Esignal. I am waiting for Esignal to able to scan the European stocks and then it will be very interesting.
Neil