Sticky Introduce Yourself

Can't stand the apple-polishing and backstabbing in office, hope spread betting and forex would set me free!!!

ZY

Hi,
I have traded shares for a while but I am now keen to learn more about forex. I am English but i will be living in Paraguay for the next year. It is very cheap to live here so i am going to be looking to spend more time online trading.

Hello to everybody!

I am a software developer on the quest for the holy grail indicator :)

I am an amateur trader at best. My speciality so far: Buy high, sell low!
I think I could become a rich man by marketing myself as a contra-indicator.

Hello Everyone...first time....love surfing and interacting with other traders when I am free.
I trade full time, but new to the whole interaction thing with other traders...it is not a lonely world! LOL

Hi,

I am Belgian and I am very interested in Forex since six months.
I decided to try writting a program to backtest my strategies, so I came here to find some help doing that.

Hi all...

Just thought i would introduce myself.....

guess i am a novice trader, a little expereience in other markets (DJI FTSE) but no forex experience as of yet, short/medium term i'm looking to further my knowledge and hopefully supplement my
regular income a little, long term who knows....
Im based in merseyside, UK and would particularly welcome contact from anyone in the same region.

take care, have fun an be profitable :)

New Boy on board

G'day All,

Over the years I have become grossly disappointed with fund managers so it's time to look after my own affairs. Take this as meaning my "super" has suffered badly in their hands and isn't so SUPER anymore.

I'm not new to the sharemarket but I've never taken it on seriously. I have a little experience in options and shares and have recently taken some training in e-minis but haven't dipped my toe into the water yet.

I need to educate myself further so I've come to see if T2W members have any advice for relative newbys.

I'm keen to read the various Q&As to gain some extra knowledge and motivation, so...

G'day to all.

Hi there....

Just want to say a quick hi - it's my first week trading CFD's ever after a couple months research....

Am interested in learning as much as I can to minimise my risks etc....

very happy to be able to pick up tips from other members here on the forums!

Hi - I'm new to the forum, and signed up to do some research on a Robot to see what people are saying about it. Think I'll keep an eye on what goes on here to see if it's something I'd like to venture into.
So....Hello

New to Trading

Hi,
I just started to trade and think that it would be great to join this board. Hopefully I'll get the benefit of being in the trading community and learn from other peoples experiences. After seeing the value of my pension more than half, at the hands of "expert fund managers" I think it is time for me to learn about trading and hopefully build up enough experience over the next few years to manager my own affairs. I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say I'm tired of these faceless fund managers dealing with my money and no accountability went they loose most of it. Hopefully, I'll learn to make money trading or worse case I can loose it as good as them.

Hello to all

Hello,

My name is Ray, Im new to this forex trading ( very new ). But i love to read and learn. The reason for my wanting to do so is as we all know the economy is crapy right now and im always looking for that angle. But i am very happy to see a comunity in which i can join, listen, read and learn. Thank you for having it available and thank you for having me.

Hi,
My name is nemibo and Iam a brand new member of this community,Perhaps the newest. I Stared trading (Live) in 2007 after 2yrs of demo-trading.However,i blewup my account in just seven days and decided to go back to the drawing board again for about a year.I look forward to making useful and silly contributions by way of suggestions,questions and criticism(constructively).How Una de

Nemibo

Hello to all at Trade2Win

I appreciate the opportunity to introduce myself to the trade2win community. My name is Mark and I am the Managing Director for Abaco Futures LLC an introducing broker for PFGBest in West Palm Beach Florida and I provide managed futures, automated trading systems, discounted trading for proprietary futures traders and corporate currency conversion services to mid-market companies. Please feel free to visit my firm on the web.

Last edited:
Hello there everyone!

I've just joined this minute - and the site told me to introduce myself so here I am. I have been dabbling for about a year, but really want to step things up in the next few months. I've just been buying and holding stock, just to keep it simple, till I get the hang of things. I've been to a couple of free seminars this month - Greg Secker - Knowledge to Action - anyone know this company? It looks great, but I can't afford to go on the course. I'd rather keep what money I do have to trade. I'm being pulled in the directions of spread betting, Forex, and options. Any pointers anyone has for a rookie I'd be very grateful. In the meantime, hope to make some trader pals and wish you all luck.