Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi guys,

discovered trading trading 2 years ago and now im hooked........ive made 10k, lost 20k but im back and wanting more................im a senior IT recruitment consultant but im now trying to break into trading fulltime, been applying to everyone but banks.............have a test with Tibra in a few weeks which im worried about, i dont think sitting down and doing logic tests can really tell if someone is going to be a good trader, ive always been the type that excels when shadowing someone, just wish the trading companies would take that up as an alternative to taking someone on rather than doing written tests............anyway, im going to be updating my journey whenever i can, my main goal is to prove all the companies that has rejected me that i have what it takes to become a great trader............watch this space...........oh and i was one of the final 12 in the bbc 2 million dollar traders, but they didnt show the initial 2 week training period so you won't have seen me!

Last edited:
Hello and Good Day

Hi good Folks!

So the board asks to introduce oneself quickly. Well, I'm new here but not new to trading. But I really don't know at this time if I'll be a big contributor here. But who knows - I am not trading all that much right now. The reason I found you was that I googled for a particular futures trading service and wanted to check on it and investigate. In fact, there is a thread here, and I'll be posting any comments there.

Thanks for having me!

Kind greetings and good trading,

Tommy

hello..i'm newbie in this arena..could anybody teach me how spoutnikh 1v1.1 ea work? anybody her used it?

Hello All

Hello All

I am a newbie about to jump into the pool of Forex Trading.

I have been getting positive response from people who are using FAP TURBO.

i havent bought the software yet, i need to know more about this.

Is any body using this Auto Pilot.

could you please share your experience with me

bye

no problem using it, but try always on demo and only use it on live if you feel confident. I am using FAP for the last 3 days, it cleared my 1000usd demo in 6 hrs. Now i am trying different settings.

Hello Sonya

thanks very much for responding

so you mean u lost 1000 USD in Dema account right

ok i hope u r using default settings

anyways i have got another legal question here

do u need to do tax returns for this ?

because i am a immigrant working here in UK from past four years

if u have any idea please let me know

I wish u all the best for your trading

Hi Ok no problem thanks for your help anyway

Do you i can use this anywhere in the world

what i mean is, if i was transfered to some other country

am i still use this software for trading, because the IP address, time etc changes

sorry i think i am bugging u but i am to conservative that it

ok but if u want to take out the money from will it be tranfered automatically to the account you have suggested or which currency it will be in

Say i invest in GBP and i will be tranfered to USA and if i want to draw money will it be in GBP or DOLLARS.

and also it can be trnafered to any part of the world

Hello guys. You got a newcomer on your hands.
I have absolutely no experience or knowledge about trading but i have the interest to learn so hopefully i'll find my base soon =)

Very happy to have found this forum

Hello Rakie

Welcome same here as well

i am also a newbie want to learn about FAP turbo its pros and cons

have you bought any of the Auto Pilot ?

Hi

Hi all,
New to this forum, main objective is to get enough info about s/ware & tools etc. to start trading fulltime from home. :D
Thanks,
Lord Snooty

Hi - stumbled across this forum while researching Demark indicators. I'm impressed by the size and activity level of this forum...others I have come across are fairly dead. Looking forward to getting involved here!

Hi people,

My name is Amit. I am an intraday trader playing on the Indian stock market.
I appreciate that someone has taken the initiative to start a community like Trade toWin wherein traders can post their winning stratergies and at the same time learn new trading techniques.

Hi all, I am quite new to fx trading and using forums like this although I have been demo trading for some time now with frustrating results. This is why I decided to join a group of like-minded folks who knows a lot more about forex and have actually been trading successfully for awhile. I do hope no question is too stupid to ask here for I will be asking many about things that still baffles me about trading in general. I also hope to be contributing my little knowledge whenever possible.