Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi...
After reading some of the posts, have a feeling I'm in the wrong house. Unlike the apparent good will and pleasantry that appears here, for the past 2 weeks I have been trying to find some place I can vent that age old frustration..."I'VE BEEN TAKEN". So here goes...may it resonate thruout the internet.

To anyone considering becoming a member of American Bulls let me offer my recent experience. After observing their site for a short time I decided to become a member. Since my credit card (a major name) was not one accepted by A B, I paid by personal check. The check was mailed as directed by A B to an address in Las Vegas Nevada. Five working days later the check was cashed and I was now ready to use their site...or so I thought. More than 2 weeks have passed and I'm still denied access. I have sent 2 letters and 1 e-mail without acknowledgement to either. Have even tried creating a new account using my original User ID and Password. Guess what comes up on their screen..."ERROR ! this User ID already exists." OF COURSE IT DOES...IT'S MINE!!!

So, here's what I've learned from dealing with AMERICAN BULLS. The company will do nothing for you if a problem arises...don't hold your breath waiting to hear from them...AND NEVER NEVER PAY BY CHECK. As for the site itself, can't comment on it's value. But I can assume it's probably as bad as the treatment I received.

likeitis

Last edited:
Hi to all
I don't see too many aussies on here at the moment but nice to see some good chatter. This is my first time on T2W, I'm a trader that has had a lot of time in the market and a system trader would best describe what I do.

I look forward to chatting with you all....

Regards

hi,guys.

I am from china and now I am a spread-trader by trading the gold in comex and in shanghai futures exchange, and I want to learn more about commodity spread in US market.

hello everyone

Hi, Just a quick hello..
I am quite new to trading so doing my research brought me here and i am so please to find so much info.
I Don't plan on trading just yet except for lloyds LLoy:LN

I am looking at starting in March as I have the Whole month off..

anyway looking forward to this forum

regards

lee

New in this House

Hi Guys ,
My name is highflier26 I Am a new trader though demo traded for 1yr. and 6 months b4 I opened a live account which i have not been making progress with anyway. But all the same I am glad to be here. I hope you guys will accept me.
:clap:

Hello

Just joined this community and looking forward to gleaning a lot of info. I've been trading stocks and options for several years, but I'm now trying to learn something about Forex....

Hi Nick,
I know about support and resistance line But I do not know an effective way of applying them in my trade. I have been trading live since august my first account got wiped out now Iam on my second and it is not that I do not make money but the problem is I cannot keep them . I am now beginning to look at the higher time frames but my problem is how to apply the necessary stop loss

Hi, i´m new, i want to learn about experiences in Forex, and if its good or not that system, one read comments, ones say its good, other than not.
I´m confuse...
thank you

Hi Nick,
I know about support and resistance line But I do not know an effective way of applying them in my trade. I have been trading live since august my first account got wiped out now Iam on my second and it is not that I do not make money but the problem is I cannot keep them . I am now beginning to look at the higher time frames but my problem is how to apply the necessary stop loss

Hey, you may not need to worry about R/S lines, it depends on exactly how you trade and what strategy you use. Do you keep records of your trades (like a trading journal)? I scalp forex (eurusd) and I scalp very short/minor R/S lines on one of my strategies, the major r/s lines do not matter at all for me. Drop me an email if you want to discuss this further, but I will need to see your trading journal to see exactly what it is that you do, and how you lose the money ([email protected])

Hi, I started day trading a few months ago, but it's been very tricky trading since December. I love day trading and I'm just hoping to learn a few tips from the other members... :)

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi, I new to this forum, but not new to Daytrading. Have been daytrading since last 5-6 yrs. I'm here to get to know more daytraders, their styles and knowledge and thereby improve my success rate.

Hi everyone...I've been trading simulation for a few months now. I do spread trading on the dow jones(futures). If there is anyone that know's a good way to scalp the dow please let me know.

My skype contact is clinton_1407

I live in Cape Town South Africa...happy trading everyone!

Hi all, I am returning back to trading after 2 years. I lost nearly all of my small $5000 portfolio while holding stocks, that had no initial stops and I thought, that they will recover (I am still holding them, so maybe they will recover).

Now I think I am more prepared with all these main topics in my head:
probability, randomness
money management
trade with trend
preserve your portfolio
use initial stop loss
don't judge the market
don't think about being right or wrong
it's not about your individual trade, but about the overall results of many trades
don't take it personaly
remember the randomness part
believe in your system and it's long term profitability
take losses without any emotional connection to your father actions
everything just is, be in the flow, here and now, zen mind ;)

Hey guys, I am not a Trader, but have just started as an Inter Dealer Broker in town. I work in Equity Deriv's namely Options either on Single Stocks or a number of European Indices.....Therefore I am trying to develop a network of clients...so if your in this game and fancy a a couple beers or whatever (paid for of course!) then please do give me a shout (God I've just re-read this email and it sounds like a post for Match.com! lol) anyways hope to meet some of you soon....

Cheers....

Hi!

I am a women at 47 year, and live in sweden. I'm intrested to learn more about Forex, and hope this is the place to bee

stocks

i am ramana , and new to this forum..At present what are the compinies stocks are better than others stocks..please notify me.

thanks,
ramana

hi everyone. i'm new to this forum.... been prop trading for a little over a year now with huge success in the beginning but trading seems to have become more difficult these days. i'm quite young and am looking forward to getting in touch with other traders... hopefully getting some advice :)

Hi everyone......I'm new to trading and the info from this website has given me a perfect start. Thanks go to the experienced members for their advice....some of them are priceless for newbies like me. I have been trading on multiple demo accounts with multiple strategies and the aim right now is to find something that I enjoy doing and which matches my personality. Best advice I have recieved and can give is to Practice & Practice & Practice...........Boring as hell BUT Worth it.

Regards
Codex