Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,

I am interested in trading (stocks mostly). Being Aussie I like resources. We are spectacularly good at reaming the earth and selling our collective wealth cheap. I've done a lot of sitting on the coat tails of what has been a very interesting ride over recent years, but now (for obvious reasons) I'm looking to broaden my horizons.

Which are the obvious reasons?

hi im new to trading and i think i have come to the right place hope to learn and become a sucessful trader.

Hello

I am new to trading and new to this site. I was made redundant just before xmas. I was in the job for under a year but they decided to let people go due to the credit crunch.

Trading is a real skill and if mastered I believe can change my life for the better forever. I hope through the fullness of time I can learn and even part with kowledge that I have gained in this area to help the fellow man.

I have too been unemployed, but now trading stocks CFDs and some forex. Last year was difficult, this I hope to manage better. I have traded about 10 years, mostly investing the first years.
I don,t have just now anu demo program, for training trading small amounts i Index CFDs.
Last year I made several hundreds of trades, some overtrading, because lower costs at Nordnet if You have more than 100 trades per 1/4 year.

I have too been unemployed, but now trading stocks CFDs and some forex. Last year was difficult, this I hope to manage better. I have traded about 10 years, mostly investing the first years.
I don,t have just now anu demo program, for training trading small amounts i Index CFDs.
Last year I made several hundreds of trades, some overtrading, because lower costs at Nordnet if You have more than 100 trades per 1/4 year.

Hi check out these guy's they are quite good for CFD's!

Stirling Chase & Co.

Good luck! :clap:

Hello to everyone!

I'm relatively new to trading and such, but I've been reading about it and dabbling in practice accounts for a little while now - needless to say this site's been one of my main sources of information!

I don't quite know why I haven't gotten around to introducing myself yet, but now is as good time as any! I look forward to getting more involved in discussions.

Cheers, Josey

I was surprised to accidentally find a useful forum like this. Wish you always happy and health.

I'll be back.

Adamo

Hello everyone,

My name is Norah and I am a new trader ....

Thank you and I am looking forward to learning all I can :) ...

N

Hi all,

I am new to trading. I have been reading up and ahve been paper trading about 2 weeks now with an 80% sucess rate. Before i actually start trading for real i want to get as much inof as possible so that i can make inofrmed decisions.

If anyone can help or suggest anything it would be most welcome

regards

Nolan

HI everyone, hope to have great experience on my trading here. Am new in FX, though I trade fixed odds with Betonmarkets. I will need all the assistance I can get to be successful trader.

pastorbalo

Hello All,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to Forex, about 2 months, tomorrow starting to play live a/c hope it will work out, I am starting small amount.
After searching the web seeking knowledge for Forex, I found this site Any input particularly in regards to Forex currency would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
Cheers,
BT Liew

Hello everyone..I would like to know about Hang Seng Index. I have invested there before but then right now stuck up with a few stocks like alibaba, OOIL etc.

I would like to know about stocks for short term investments. Please give me some idea.

Just a quick hello

Hi,

Just thought i'd say a hello to all the members. I am by no means a trader however I work for a leading investment bank in London as a Trade Floor Systems Support Analyst. I meet and greet and help traders everyday and have joined this forum to gain knowledge of how to trade and what is involved.

So i'll be asking a lot of questions be warned!

Jo

Hello

Have never made a trade in my life but have backed horses for a long time. Have changed tack in recent times to systems betting (as opposed to spending hours with my head in form books) and am looking at financial markets as an additional 'piece of fun'. I bet what I can afford.
As a starting question,has anyone experience of Guy Cohen's secret flag system. In horse racing terms, is he a genuine tipster (and they do exist!) or is he a fly by night?

Hello,
I'm brand new here. (1st. post) I don't know what I'm looking for. I traded my first stock in 1980. I was a commodity broker in the late 80's. Now I'm just day trading my own $$$ so I can quit my day job. Nice thought huh? Ya never know.........