Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hina International Trading

Dear All,

We are " Hina International Trading company operating from Dubai.We supply all the building material specially "Pakistan Cement" in a very big quantity with a good quality and with a very good price.This supply is not only limited to UAE but worldwide.
Also we have local UAE cement with a very good price (Must be good quantity)

Please contact us for further detail.

With Best Regards,
Imran Khan
General Manager
Hina International Trading LLC
Diera, Dubai
UAE
Cell:00971557144569
Email: [email protected]

I am new to FX Options Trading

Please if somebody can tell me where to look to learn some basics on Currency Options Trading and How to read the trends and daily swings vs US Dollar.

Thanks

wow,.. this forum has hotel manners... just login, the bellboy greets and directing me... nice.... ok, then.. hi, i'm fresh to this site.. hope to find food for thoughts in order to be established, not just survive, in the wild-wild forex jungle..

Hello, I,m new and naive. Been trading since 4 nov 08 . Took my capital from p. bonds when the interest rates fell, thinking shares would be good over the medium term as they seemed so low at the moment.

Bought some shares following tips from the sundays and they went up, Sold them, made some profit, bought them again when they fell back and sold them when they rose. If they dont rise I hold them till they do, so far so good. I have a watch list of 10 stocks which I monitor and trade from. I have also been buying a day before ex div and selling as soon as they rise ito profit.

I would like to learn more about trading at my level, I would welcome any suggestions for reading matter. I would like to get the basics before my beginners luck runs out.

What does scalping mean please.

I use my bank for buying and selling is this the best medium for this they charge 11.95 per trade.

Thanks

Eric

greetings from ariz. I am a senior at85 years of age and have been trading sec and options for about 9 years seeking some trades who would use yahoo messinger to talk trading daily

Johnson232

I am 65 years old male. Went to cash in Jan of 08. Joined on line options resource STS.

Just moved some money into Monster. Will be doing collars and covered calls. Small amounts at first, one or two contracts, but hope to have success and make significant trades. My goal is to produce income with minimum risk.

John

hello there people,

my name is faizal. i was born and bread in london, now living in blackburn.24 and i work as a youth worker, got the nickname london, hence the name Fazlondon. im not new to investing as i have done abit of sghare trading on a long term basis.went through a bit if debt now back in the black. so im looking yo invest again . im now looking at cfd's as my product of choice ot invest with. i hope to gather as much info as possible to get some good trading strategy's so that i can have a comfortable life ahead. hope to also gain a valuable insight today and short term trading from fellow members. so i hope i can be a good member of what looks like an important and insighful community to be a part of here.

happy trading!

Hello, i am a new menber and i hope my trading problem will finally stop in this place. I am happy to meet some one i can tell my trading problem to.

hello,
i have been trading with different indicators but could not find the best indicator to trust. I will like you to teach me the best indicator to be use when trading?

I am a well Qualified Finance & Management Professional (CA & MBA);after having worked at senior posts in few top cos.,I left my job few years back when I made good money in stocks and now I am a regular Trader / Investor. Generally I have been doubling my money every three years netting an average return of over 30 % annually
Now-a-days i am into heavy volumes DAYTRADING / SCALPING & use only the tech signals
Any Day Trader is free to ask / discuss

Pl note I am not YOUR adviser / consultant I freely exchange my views on MY trades only or anything that I notice while trading I do not charge anything to anybody nor expects anyone’s paid services / advice / consultancy Those who do not agree may delete my ID

Thanks & Regards

Disclaimer: - All the stocks that are mentioned here ; I / my family members / circle of acquaintance may be having position / holding / interested[/B]

Last edited:
I am a well Qualified Finance & Management Professional (CA & MBA);after having worked at senior posts in few top cos.,I left my job few years back when I made good money in stocks and now I am a regular Trader / Investor. Generally I have been doubling my money every three years netting an average return of over 30 % annually
Now-a-days i am into heavy volumes DAYTRADING / SCALPING & use only the tech signals

Pl note I am not YOUR adviser / consultant I freely exchange my views on MY trades only or anything that I notice while trading I do not charge anything to anybody nor expects anyone’s paid services / advice / consultancy Those who do not agree may delete my ID

Thanks & Regards

Disclaimer: - All the stocks that are mentioned here ; I / my family members / circle of acquaintance may be having position / holding / interested[/B]

MakemRakem

Hello,
I have been reading these blogs for a few years now and I am more interested in trading psychology now. I see very little on the subject...so, I plan to make lots of blogs on trading psychology. I can write about book reviews, trainings I attend or conduct, movies, new ways of thinking, conferences, ect. If you have any input, please let me know. I would like to hear from you. WE can have a lively debate.:smart:

For starters:
Why do so many traders hop from one trading method to another, instead of trying to become proficient in one before they test out others? Is the grass always so green on the other side?:smart:

Thanks & Regards

Hi aakindia!
Nice to have you here. I have tradedf fw shares in the past on long term babsis but now would like to get into day trading/scalping like yourself. i am also interested in CFDs and been doing demo trading atm and planning to go live coming week. I would love to take your offer to discuss trades. My yahoo ID is fxtoddler if you like to add me or on msn mkkm_4 at hotmail....
Thanks in advance!

Hello

Hello everyone
I am the Sunny Gold Coast.
I am interested in Trading Forex and wanting to learn what I can. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

From Singapore

Hi all,

I am John from Singapore.
Currently learn to trade forex by operating on MT4 demo account from IBFX and Fx1 academy.

Have special interested in Expert Advisor (EA) and plan to learn the MQL soon to enable myself to write the EA code.

Also have try my hand on commercial EA: FapTurbo, still evaluating it using my DEMO account.

warm regards to all

John Lok