Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello
this is Ali from Iran ,I'm interested in currency trading and bond Market ,and like to learn useful strategies and systems .

Thanks

Hello
this is Ali from Iran ,I'm interested in currency trading and bond Market ,and like to learn useful strategies and systems .

Thanks(y)

G'day all. I've joined here in order to participate in another online trading community. I cannot do this on my usual forum, ASF, due to the site being blocked here. So hello all, i look forward to contributing. I trade part time, equities, FX, and ETFs in US and Australia from my home in China.

Cheers,

CanOz

Hello, all
I'm newbie, maybe I practice to trade forex and want you advocacy me solve all of problem with forex.
Thanks a lot

hi

Just to introduce myself.

Im a victim of scan by Staimberg Investment in WW oil and Gas and Paco oil and Gas shares... dammm :devilish::mad:
Thanks for the advising you make about this on this forum

Regards
PG

Very new but I've been intensely and independently studying different markets. I am just as confused with all the rubbish online where I can't make a decision. I need help with find a futures broker I can trust and one who does not require a lot of money to start. I figure if it doesn't work with a little money than it sure wont work with a lot. I rather not go into debt in order to get addicted to possibilities and never see results. For some reason I don't trust demo platforms. I fear that when I go live nothing will work. Has that ever happened to anyone. I'm pretty good at paper trading but thats not the real thing.
Basically I need help and this is the only place I've found that has some type of comradery. All I would like is advise really.

Whats up? Looking through the posts it seems that there are a lot of experienced people on board. Some of the post have helped me out already. Thanks.

New

Hello everyone

my name is solomon, iam kind of new to trading but find it very fascinating reading stories of how people make and loose money. I know if its that simple, everyone should be rich trading but i will like to keep it simple as much as possible.I look forward to learning from everyone here.

Hi Guys

I'm new to the forum thing, but have a bit of experience in trading, since its christmas and all that
I 've decided to publish my spreadbetting trades on a blog for several days, so check it out see how well it performs, feedback welcomed.

Bye for now

hi my Name is shah, i am from singapore, like to know more about exact signals when to enter into the marker and when to exit exactly... if anyone have the system that can make money pls introduce me...
r pls write me a email to [email protected]

Hey Ya'll

A southern boy from North Carolina joining to pick your brains...

stumbled upon this site by accident... google search..

I'm lookin to park some money in some far out distant crude oil options... not worried about volume at this time.. only to get a postion for the coming tsunami of oil demand in the future..

any suggestions...??
jAke