Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi!

I have just made a life-changing decision to make trading my life's profession. So good to find a board for traders!Looking forward to be real active here.

John Choo

HI I'm looking for a trading group in Southern California to meet and co-misserate, particularly San Fernando Valley area. I have been sim trading regularly for 2 years, and before that lost accounts a few times over 20 years of brokers making me broker. Now I want to do it on my own, but would like some traders to discuss ideas with, especially good ideas.

Southern CA

HI I'm looking for a trading group in Southern California to meet and co-misserate, particularly San Fernando Valley area. I have been sim trading regularly for 2 years, and before that lost accounts a few times over 20 years of brokers making me broker. Now I want to do it on my own, but would like some traders to discuss ideas with, especially good ideas.

Hey man!
Nice to see another CA trader. I have a small group that I trade with at Emini Addict

It's a small group but we get a lot done in the emini markets. Let me know if you are every in the Corona area and we'll talk trading.

Take care.

Hi everyone,

new to forex. Using fapts and fapturbo.

learning alot

Live for 4 weeks now with 75% profit using fapts - fapwinner.

regards,

chris

Hi, I'm a new member, just starting Looks very interesting.I'm interested in forex mostly, have read a few web, but still lots to learn.Any recommendations are welcome.

Happy trading to all.

Alex

Hi all. I've been trading for 3 years. Prefer T/A. Getting more comfortable with that. Still learning, and fine tuning. I spend a fair amount of time reading and looking at charts.
I'm from Canada - cold and snowy now.

Hi, I'm a new member, just starting Looks very interesting.I'm interested in forex mostly, have read a few web, but still lots to learn.Any recommendations are welcome.

Happy trading to all.

Alex

Hello everyone. You can call me Sam. I am particularly interested in day trading the US Index SNP500. Hoping to learn a lot from this well known community.

Senior Member Advice

I am going to be making a investment in some oil share and of you know anything about this a little more advice would be nice. Thank You :cheesy:

Automatic stock trading software

:clap:Hi Friends,
My name is Ahsan.I live in Brampton,Ontario,Canada.
I am new to this field and trying to start day trading.
I would like to get your help to find out
1) Some stock investment clubs in and around my town.
2) Some good trading and analysis softwares as I am interested in setting up sort of automatic buy and sell system(if it is possible).

Hello, this is Marty from USA, interested in currency trading using Tradestation, like to learn system trading

thanks

FX Trading

Hi Ian,

This may be of interest to you. I am an FX broker working for a fully registered and FSA Financial Futures Firm in Tokyo. We offer our clients training, teach them how to read the market, and on top of this offer them daily updates and advice on the market alongside rigorous Risk Management to control the risk as much as possible. We also offer a 24hr Customer Support Desk so if you have ANY problems at any time you can contact us.

If this is of interest to you or anyone you know or you just want a bit more info get in touch with me at [email protected]

Regards,

Ed

Hi

Nice to see a BB with real people on it rather than dafties.

I have been dabbling for a year or so, withe some modest success, but now want to develop some sort of system rather than just following other peoples tips. I dropped in here after seeing it mentioned by one of the more sane poster on Moneyextra, and will observe and contribute in the fullness of time. Some very interesting topics.

Ian McF