Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone nice meet you all.

I am currently planning to set -up a biz in spore.
Loans needed can anyone give me some idea.

Wicked Bad site

this is a great site lotsa info gonna help me make tons of money. and when I do Im gonna pass it on. Good Luck to all in these trying times.

hi, been advised to introduce myself, and that seemz a civil way of going about things. until now i've been one of those lurkers, but my trading is history is scant; having said that, i did get my series 7 back in the mid-eighties, only to sign on with a penny stock house in new jersey. ever seen BOILER ROOM? i could've written that screenplay. i quit that establishment before going to jail, but most of management didn't escape in time. anyway, it was mention of upgrade/ downgrade trading thatz brought me out of the bushes. it seemz a legitimate and potentially lucrative system, but i am interested in discovering why some upgrades/ downgrades have little effect on price, while others really make a stock move. also, are short term options doable with this form of trading?

Greetings one and All....

Hi, I'm JD, I live in beautiful Southern California, although this week has been somewhat wet. I've been writing software for nearly 20 years now, and became interested in the FOREX market about 9 months ago. I'm hoping to gleam some insights from here, and maybe even share some experiences. Good hunting to everyone in these trying times.

~James

New here

hey I'm new here. Day trader of 2 years. Currently still learning. 22 Years old with 200% dedication to trading for the rest of my life. Love every aspect of it, learning and paper trading is a hobby not a job. still do not have enough to trade my own account. I did but i adjusted it up to take in to account current volatility.

I would love to potentially trade the ES for a living. Currently only experimenting my systems in a micro lot account. Trade methodology: Auction Market Theory. Auction Market Theory used to develop overall market condition, entries and exits are based on volume and delta divergence on smaller time frame. Currently trying to automate my ideas. Completely new to syntax, teaching myself to code. But just developed first scan of a particular delta condition.

Hopefully I can use this forum to increase my own knowledge and potentially help out others.

Hi, I'm JD, I live in beautiful Southern California, although this week has been somewhat wet. I've been writing software for nearly 20 years now, and became interested in the FOREX market about 9 months ago. I'm hoping to gleam some insights from here, and maybe even share some experiences. Good hunting to everyone in these trying times.

~James

What sort of software have you been writting?

Hello everybody.

I'm a former CEO of a mid-size company and, for now, a beginner trader, french, and around 40. I'm going to live in London (next summer), and I'd like to have a look at the UK markets (mostly indices: ftse, futures...).

I use CFD at the moment to trade, and i trade the CAC and the DAX cash (in euro).

One of my big concern is the pound. At the moment it's in a good trend for us, "euro zone" citizens ;-) , but i try to understand how to deal with change, when i will go and live in London.

I also have a loook at the UK tax plan for trading, for the euro resident, non domicilied.

I'm here to learn, and, perhaps, from times to times, to help (with my little knowledge of the stock exchange, and my (better) knowledge of economy... ;-) ).

See You.

Hey Guys,

Been a trader for sometime now made heaps of money, lost heaps went back to the drawing board and now i'm laughing great to be here.

Happy Trading

Last edited:
Well hello there people. I'm new to the game at the age of 20. Right now it seems that I can't get a job in my area of 3D(recent graduate) so I'm deciding to try my luck here. Hopefully ya'll can kick some knowledge my way.

Hello! I have been investing in the market for over 13 years now, and have done okay with a passive approach, but with current technology, and recent losses sustained in my passive accounts, I would like to learn more about short term and day trading for immediate profit. I began by executing trades via my old broker's web site, and made some decent returns in my first month of trading in this fashion, but was paying far too high commissions. The goods news about that broker, it was hard to get into trouble. Now I have openned an IB account where commissions are far less (especially on smaller qty trades). However, before I begin trading on this system, I joined this group to spend some time learning more about how to use that account, and so I can formulate a better strategy.

I would also like to hear from people who manage to trade from home. How do you deal with any children? Domestic distractions?

SEG Assasin

Hi,

I new to on line trading, but have experience in CFD's whilst working in the city.
Have been very successful on Bullbearings and would like to put this into practice.

Any views ?

Regards.

:)

The correct link SEG is Making Life Entertainment things you need to know to avoid huge losses from spread betting platforms you will need to pay a small, tiny fee of around £5 but it better than £2500 for loads of stuff you don't need. It's worth it no spam no scam, I know it works and if you don't think there is nothing in it that will benifit your trade or anybody elses I will personally give you your £5 back. Then you have nothing to lose.

Intro

Just thought I would drop a quick note to say hi.

I have wanted to try trading for some years and one thing after another (new family, work, study - in that order!) has prevented me from doing so. I have read extensively around the subject - of course starting with the Market Wizards - reviewing different techniques, styles, personalities and psychology theories and now have enough time to start demo trading.

So here I go - I have my account with Tradestation set up, my copy of the Turtle rules printed out on my desk and now trying to spend any spare time watching webinars and learning - so any advice out there is greatly appreciated!!

Super new to trading

Hi,

I'm writing to introduce myself and am from the USA. I have virtually no knowledge on Trading, and not a whole lot more about stocks,bond, etc. I recently shed an income property due mainly to maintenance hassles and this now gives me some cash to invest. But the rents I used to get are no longer coming in and I'm trying to find a way to use this cash by investing to offset the lost rents. The path that led me here was started when I found a website called Traders International and on further research came to your site. I'm not sure what further to do from here, especially since the Traders International discussion I came to on this site, was discouraging. I wish I could tell you I was the long sought master guru come to help lead you to the gold at the end of the rainbow. But I probably need more help than anyone. At any rate, your site has been of help to me already even tho it was only in a cautionary way.

Hi there,

I am Saurabh99. I have interest in observing investment trend change due to changing macro environment and how to rearrange funds and strategies.

hello

hello guys,
i'm new trader . i don't much abt market but well i hope u guys will help me. i want intraday tips that worth . i prefer to invest money in option as it is not so risky . plz help me if u have any tips in options
regards
riya

wish to know you better ?

Hi I had it on last night left it running all night as i read it only operates between 9pm-3am and it made £35.67 overnight so i will see what the results are 2nite!! Im looking into the brokers as you can only choose one and stick to it because of the licence i believe u can purchase more licences for $10 each?? Do u think its worth running fap on 2 broker sites??

hI Thread ,
this is Mikechics wishing to know you better ? so that i can learn some forex stuff with u .
[email protected] .
bye