Sticky Introduce Yourself

Ok, let me know of your results. I made +$197 profit from FAPTURBO last Friday. Which was my first day of trading. I am Looking for anybody who bought the Gold package from FAP-WINNER?? Anybody????

Fapturbo Results:

Ok, let me know of your results. I made +$197 profit from FAPTURBO last Friday. Which was my first day of trading. I am Looking for anybody who bought the Gold package from FAP-WINNER?? Anybody???? I use ODL Securities and think they are Honest, at least so far....

hi madman
I bought fap turbo yesterday so havent had a chance to demo test it yet and what is the fapturbo gold?
Did you join the broker fap turbo suggested? I was a bit curious why they recommended a broker as surley the broker wouldnt want to know fap turbo customers if fap turbo makes a profit or is it true they only make money from the spread? I keep reading most brokers are fraudsters who are out just to reep as much money from us as they can and its usually when u loose money?
I will let u know how i get on i found it easy to install but will see if it worked when i get home 2nite!!
I like it so far made $197 friday my first day, I use ODL Securities, heard here were honest.

new to site. found it during a google search for realtime crude oil prices. haven't found them yet, but this site seemed interesting and educational. I've done stock buying and selling for a number of years with limited success; mostly mid to short term, and some covered call options. Have done a few quick trades, as p[robably everyone has at one time or other, but am not a day trader.
Am looking to do more with options, but will have to find a different brokerage, as E*Trade will only let me write covered calls. Looking for a reasonable game plan to recovery from the recent carnage.

Hi everyone

I am trying to learn emini day trading and it looks like I have found the right place to do so.
Very interesting site. Hope I can learn much from other members who are very magnanimousin teacing others what they know.
Thanks you everyone

hi boys and girls and traders

hi,

i am a introducingbroker and consultant for many banks.

i have been a istitutional trader for 15 years

i am specilized in forex an fix income

i like manual and ats. Now only ATS, i am not a young trader

My focus is ats developed on vpn for retail and istitutional costumers.

i find this forum very nice because all people help each others.

regards

hi,

i am a introducingbroker and consultant for many banks.

i have been a istitutional trader for 15 years

i am specilized in forex an fix income

i like manual and ats. Now only ATS, i am not a young trader

My focus is ats developed on vpn for retail and istitutional costumers.

i find this forum very nice because all people help each others.

regards

Sorry for the noob question but what is ATS?

Hi
My Name Trend XP , this my first day in your great forum
Well I was trading since long time over than 8 years now I trade stocks and forex I write in news paper articles about technical analysis and as well in our Arabic forum .

Few months back I achieved my big personal success by been approved money manager by Deutsche Bank DBFX .

Hopefully my stay with you will be useful to all of us

Thanks and have good day

Ok, let me know of your results. I made +$197 profit from FAPTURBO last Friday. Which was my first day of trading. I am Looking for anybody who bought the Gold package from FAP-WINNER?? Anybody????

Hi I had it on last night left it running all night as i read it only operates between 9pm-3am and it made £35.67 overnight so i will see what the results are 2nite!! Im looking into the brokers as you can only choose one and stick to it because of the licence i believe u can purchase more licences for $10 each?? Do u think its worth running fap on 2 broker sites??

Hi everybody:
I'm from Italy and starting to trade various derivatives (specially currency options and spot forex), I whish to thanks all 'cose I've already found a lot of interesting things in this site.

Thanks Marcello Sansonetti

I have just signed up and some of the topics seem quite interesting.
I usually do the euro or pound up or down against the dollar, sometimes against each other.
I don't think pound/euro parity is on the cards though.

Bbraveheart saying howdy!

Hi there -I'me new here, and looking to make some new trading friends in the hopes of gaining new insights into the mechanics of futures trading... maybe i can even help u back!

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hello!

Hello,

I am here to learn and make some friends, also to peddle my website a little. I am developing Investor.co.uk | The Investor Community as an investment news site and would appreciate any comments about what i am doing with it.

I am looking for prominent bloggers to comment on todays current events, it should be launched in full in January. I suppose you could call this a pre launch taster. If you are interested in having a blog on there, drop me a line.

Your feedback or ideas for content that is not there would be greatly appreciated (I hope I am not breaching any forum rules plugging my site, apologies if I am).

Kind regards

Paul Harwood

Hi there
i'm excited to be using the as my first post i'm new to all this been trading for about 8 years and now i think its time to network get some real street knowledge so if there is anyone out there looking to talk i have a lot of trading experiences to share so let me know we can exchange ideas
contact me on my email i'm also looking to start a Google group or some thing

Hi there
i'm excited to be using the as my first post i'm new to all this been trading for about 8 years and now i think its time to network get some real street knowledge so if there is anyone out there looking to talk i have a lot of trading experiences to share so let me know we can exchange ideas
contact me on my email i'm also looking to start a Google group or some thing

Hello!
Why don't you just start a thread whre you begin sharing your experiences?
It can be verry interesting for new people to see what way you have taken in your trading liffe.

I am happy to be a member,i am also a new trader on BOM and lost considerable amount of money,somehow i would not to believe that i need only luck to suceed.there must be secret to suceed in BOM,that is why i joined so i can relate with you fine people.

Fsa

Hi there,

I'm not only new to this site but also to the industry. Actually I am not even part of the trading world yet but desperately want to get started.
So here is my question: I've been advised to pass the FSA in order to increase my chances of job opportunities. How long would you say it takes on average to pass it and more importantly, how much does it cost?

Thanks everybody.

Cameleon.