Sticky Introduce Yourself

Lousey Trade Bummers.

Getting bummed out by continuous lousy trades. Does any one recommend a good newsletter I can trade with. I am currently with sinkorswim

New here myself. Found that trading takes a lot of work. No shortcuts. The Holy Grail is between your own ears. Would highly suggest you start with Mark Douglas's two books: Trading in The Zone and The Disciplined Trader. No real answers in newsletters.

intro

Hi all,
I currently reside in Collierville, Tn with a wife Cathy, daughter Alexis and son Adam. Anyone wanting to talk credit spreads and futures feel free to give me a shout.

Hi,

I am a full time trader in spot forex, index futures & options since few yrs ago. Would like to meet up with fellow traders for sharing purposes of similar trading interests.

new user must understand which brokerage service they doing bussiness and platform and able to read the platform they are using

Hi,

I am a full time trader in spot forex, index futures & options since few yrs ago. Would like to meet up with fellow traders for sharing purposes of similar trading interests.

Hi revival,
I have only a 1 1/2 years under my belt and just recently began learning futures trading. Most of my experience is in credit spread trading for monthly premium collection. I ma very interested in hearing your futures experiences. I watch the /es /ym /tf and others daily and have basically been using person pivots along with fib retrace/extension and support resist levels to pick and choose entry/exit points for credit spreads. looking to day trade /es based primarily on S and R levels and using those prices and volume for entry/exit.

the question is how much that you are going to invest in the market first and the second question is how you going to make a profite in the stock market when to buy or sell the right at the right second . the last qestion to ask is which company i will invest in that is the most important one

but the question five minute is big delay i want you check out my stock i put in my blog them you will see my vaule

my best advice for you

Rule 1: Bulls, Bears Make Money, Pigs Get Slaughtered
It's essential for all traders to know when to take some off the table.

Rule 2: It's OK to Pay the Taxes
Stop fearing the tax man and start fearing the loss man because gains can be fleeting.

Rule 3: Don't Buy All at Once
To maximize your profits, stage your buys, work your orders and try to get the best price over time.

Rule 4: Buy Damaged Stocks, Not Damaged Companies
There are no refunds on Wall Street, so do your research and focus your trades on damaged stocks rather than companies.

Rule 5: Diversify to Control Risk
If you control the downside and diversify your holdings, the upside will take care of itself.

Rule 6: Do Your Stock Homework
Before you buy any stock, it's important to research all aspects of the company.

Rule 7: No One Made a Dime by Panicking
There will always be a better time to leave the table, so it is best to avoid the fleeing masses.

Rule 8: Buy Best-of-Breed Companies
Investing in the more expensive stock is invariably worth it because you get piece of mind.

Rule 9: Defend Some Stocks, Not All
When trading gets tough, pick your favorite stocks and defend only those.

Rule 10: Bad Buys Won't Become Takeovers
Bad companies never get bids, so it's the good fundamentals you need to focus on.

Rule 11: Don't Own Too Many Names
It can be constraining, but it's better to have a few positions you know well and like.

Rule 12: Cash Is for Winners
If you don't like the market or have anything compelling to buy, it's never wrong to go with cash.

Rule 13: No Woulda, Shoulda, Couldas
This damaging emotion is destructive to the positive mindset needed to make investment decisions.

Rule 14: Expect, Don't Fear Corrections
It is not always clear when a correction will strike, so expect and be prepared for one at all times.

Rule 15: Don't Forget Bonds
It's important to watch more than stocks, and bonds are stocks' direct competition.

Rule 16: Never Subsidize Losers With Winners
Any trader stuck in this position would do well to sell sinking stocks and wait a day.

Rule 17: Check Hope at the Door
Hope is emotion, pure and simple, and trading is not a game of emotion.

Rule 18: Be Flexible
Recognize and be open to the unexpected shifts in the market because business, by nature, is dynamic, not static.

Rule 19: When the Chiefs Retreat, So Should You
High-level executives don't quit a company for personal reasons, so that is a sign something is wrong.

Rule 20: Giving Up on Value Is a Sin
If you don't have patience, think about letting someone who does run your money.

Rule 21: Be a TV Critic
Accept that what you hear on television is probably right, but no more than that.

Rule 22: Wait 30 Days After Preannouncements
Preannouncements signal ongoing weakness, wait 30 days to see if anything has gotten better before you pull the trigger to buy.

Rule 23: Beware of Wall Street Hype
Never underestimate the promotion machine because analysts get behind stocks and can keep them propelled in an up direction well beyond reason.

Rule 24: Explain Your Picks
Buying stocks is a solitary event, too solitary in fact, so always make sure you can articulate your reasoning to someone else.

Rule 25: There's Always a Bull Market
It's OK if you have to work hard to find it, just don't default to what's in bear mode because you are time-constrained or intellectually lazy.

:devilish:

hello house mates

hi traders,
i am majalong.a complete newbie to trading who is eager to learn and possibly become an expert.Of course with the assistant of the house

Hello one and all,

Came across this site when searching for info on the ultimate forex predictor, does anyone have any info on the system?

hi,

I program trading systems for the Amibroker software package. Was looking up a question on the Amibroker board about the heikin ashi oscillator and googled my way to this site.

Hi

One of my colleagues has been tapping away and muttering to himself about how much he's just made (or lost!). Intrigued, I asked what he was up to and he said 'Gambling on stocks and shares'. My interest was sparked and I started looking it up and came across this site.

It seems there is so much to learn to be a competent and successful trader but I'm gonna give a go at some point. This forum seems to be the place to start... here goes!!

Jinglemakers

Hi Sharky
Hope Im doin this right, never been on a chat thing before. Great site you have, I'm just learning about trading using a demo account from Gft Markets (british in origin I believe) Sitting here at 1.30 Am Aussie Time. Waiting for US markets to open. Trading CFD on Indexes and Forex trying to apply some of the book stuff,
Hope to contribute in the future.

Whether you think you can or you think you cant , You're probably Right.
See ya soon

New Member Saying Hi

Hi, my name is Steve and im 45 years old .I live in Windsor, Ontario. Have just recently joined the ranks of the non-working andam going to dabbleabit in the stock market. Im not really into day trading however i like the term market timing better.Am looking for friends to share ideas with. If you have MSN add me [email protected] is my user name.. Would love to talk to a few peeps out there and see what everyone thinks..I believe in buying strong companies at a cheap price , make a few hundred bucks over a day a day or 2 then dump them..add me to MSN to chat more or we can try chatting here..thankx for reading my intro..

HI everybody, Nice to see all of you here. I noticed this forum is very interesting because some of the info provided here is really fresh. Im not taking to long to join this forum. Hope we can share many thing at this forum. Have a nice day guys..