Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello, signed up a while ago when i was working on some betfair stuff,
made no money off of it, but i will have an academic paper or two coming out soon regarding the evolution of price within a game.

now i am working on forex, and well, i'll ask the questions elsewhere,
hi

Hi All,

Im Kris from Indonesia. Glad to find this forum. Through all discussions, I would like to take more step in learning about trading world. Still new bie...:)

I hope get all inpiration from you all senior and active trader member.

Hi All... just wanted to introduce myself. Taking my first steps "baby Step" into Forex and I have no doubt that I have come to the right forum to help me on this exciting new adventure.

Looking To Meet Other Successful Traders

Hi -

My name is Michael and I have been trading for longer than most of the people on this site are old! I have been teaching "Intuition Training" and "Developing A Winning Trader MindSet" to traders and would like to meet other successful traders for a number of reasons.

The first reason is to interview them so that I have a much better understanding of what it takes to be a successful trader - and the second is to see how we can work together, support each other and create greater trading profits.

I am also doing a workshop in December. I would like to find other people who are also teaching educational programs who I can work in conjunction with - In addition I am also seeking people to support in quest for financial and personal success.

This is a copy of the ad that I recently sent out -

Dear Trader,

Are you currently making the trading profits you know you deserve?

Would you like to increase both your ratio of successful trades and your percentage return on each trade?

Jack Schwager, author of the bestselling "Market Wizards" books, interviewed many super traders to discover their secrets to attaining exceptional success.

To his amazement, the revelation did not involve strategies, techniques, market timing or the trading instrument chosen.

Guess what these investing masters all said was the single most important key to making consistently high returns?

Would now be a good time to learn how to use the secret of the super traders increase your trading profits?

Click on the below link to discover the answer -
winningttest

I am Canadian, trade forex for 5 years. I do very well. Trade low scalp on low TF Nothing magicial but have a lot of chart time and a good common sense trading approach.

Hi -

My name is Michael and I have been trading for longer than most of the people on this site are old! I have been teaching "Intuition Training" and "Developing A Winning Trader MindSet" to traders and would like to meet other successful traders for a number of reasons.

The first reason is to interview them so that I have a much better understanding of what it takes to be a successful trader - and the second is to see how we can work together, support each other and create greater trading profits.

I am also doing a workshop in December. I would like to find other people who are also teaching educational programs who I can work in conjunction with - In addition I am also seeking people to support in quest for financial and personal success.

This is a copy of the ad that I recently sent out -

Dear Trader,

Are you currently making the trading profits you know you deserve?

Would you like to increase both your ratio of successful trades and your percentage return on each trade?

Jack Schwager, author of the bestselling "Market Wizards" books, interviewed many super traders to discover their secrets to attaining exceptional success.

To his amazement, the revelation did not involve strategies, techniques, market timing or the trading instrument chosen.

Guess what these investing masters all said was the single most important key to making consistently high returns?

Would now be a good time to learn how to use the secret of the super traders increase your trading profits?

Click on the below link to discover the answer -
winningttest

not many forex trainer become succesful trader..i am not sure how successful u are :cry:

Hi
hoping to learn from here, very green.
Sorry dont have any schemes,formulas or guidelines to get you rich, or a nigerian bank account for you to pay into!
Cheers Hap

hello

i am new here and in the forex trading.just wanna be with you guys and willing to learn the forex...hope you can help me and guide me throughout the whole process...

thanks

Want to expand capital Base

Very solid & reputable individual with gifted ability
of making remarkable returns trading equity, who has only
been using his own capital with careful risk management
wishes to partner with an individual or firm with 5-10 Million,
to generate large profits, my gift allows me to quickly take advantage of
opportunities and generate cash on almost a daily basis.

I would be happy to meet in person with my trading records and figure out a way
To mutually form a profitable situation.

I average about 1-2% percent profit per week

lookin for spread better in manchester...

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

SO ... HELLO!!
I'm new to this forum.
Keen to meet successful manchester traders
:-D
Please do get in touch
Best wishes!
Cathie
Pure Love Production and Cathie)

Hello. I am introducing myself. I am a newbie but not very green. Gone life trading and learnt I needed to close the gaps in my knowledge before I can actually make something out of my time in the market.
A lot of trainers and sytems advertised but I have little trusts in them. I hope to develop my own simple working system over time.
I hope your forum will help in making me a professional trader.
Thanks.

Hi,

I just started trading recently. Was looking to expand my knowledge on the subject and hopefully make a lil money while doing so.

Hi,

I'm totally new to the hands-on trading but have a decent grasp on the markets from my job in corp finance. Looking forward to getting into the wealth of information on here.

Hoping to take advantage of some of the low price-per-point platforms while I find my feet.

Cheers!

Hi,

I'm new here on the forum. I have several years experience in trading. I mainly focus on miners, micro- and small cap companies. I hope to contribute knowledge, and learn from others.

Have a great day!

hi ,
i am new to this forum .i am trading commodities for past one year.I am interested in charts and TA.hope to learn a lot from this forum.:)

Hi - I am not a trader per se - as it is I am still learning and practicing with Forex demo - background is self taught - Wykcoff and Alexander Elder's first book. I am going to be a trader but feel practice first then risk MY money.

Hi everyone...

Ive been interested in trading for a long time, and I always wanted to try out commodity futures. I've been surfing around the different forums here for a little while now and I have to say t2w seems to be a great site with a lot of smart people to learn from about trading.

Just wondering whether any of you would know if there are any trading simulation software packages available and whether anyone would recommend using it? If not, is there any other way to get a good feel for what real-time day trading with futures is actually like?

Thanks

PD

Hi go to Forex Trading Software: Forex Trading Platform MetaTrader 4 and open a free no cost or credit card required account to practice your trading. You get daily reports, logs and can practice trading with play money, sort of, you get an account with an amount in it and what you do with your trading is reflected on that starting number. It's a $100,000.00 play account basically. but you can test your strategies and practice trading. Other that that read, read, read. Join some free blogs and see what others are doing. Subscribe to some free newsletters. I recommend Aleander Elder first book as good background - you can get it off I-Tunes for $5 (audiobook) or pay anywhere from $30-$50 dollars for a hardback.