Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello all,

I am a Forex Broker in Tokyo. Id like to extend an invitation to anyone interested in hearing about my product. Any questions are welcomed, please feel free.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi

Hi...to all successful traders..

I'm new in the forum and newbie in forex trading. Hopefully I can grab some important tips and advices from this wonderful forum ..

Wishing you traders the best..:D

Spot Trading in Tokyo

Dear All,
I am networking and spreading the word on Tokiwa, the forex trading company I work for here in Tokyo. Tokiwa is an international company with branches all over the world, of which the biggest, and most profitable market is here in Tokyo trading the JPY principaly against the EUR, GPD, and of course USD. The company was incorporated in 2005, and has a capital of JPY119,000,000.
We offer a leverage of 200:1, and our teams of analysts, and trading consultants are top of the line, and in general providing you listen to our advice and recommendations with proper risk control the probability of making a profit increases to 75%, and of course set realistic targets and goals. We are available for consultation 24/7, and your account is strictly under your control, and governed by Japanese regulations.
To open an account with Tokiwa, you are required to invest a minimum of USD$10,000. The only cost that will be incured will be the initial cost of the bank transfer to the Mizuo Bank which handles all our investments. There is no time limit on which you must invest, and at any time you can withdraw all or portions of your investment or profits at no cost. We do however recommend that you invest at least USD$20,000 to minimize your risk, as this will lower the percentage of capital that is used, allowing a greater range of market fluctuation without causing a loss. And to recap, you can take money out of your account or close it at any time. It is always your choice.
If you are interested in making some serious profit, with what I consider a small risk when dealing with Tokiwa and our team of experienced, goal driven traders and analysts, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Jasmin Porlier

Tokiwa Investment Inc.
Poisson Bleu Building. 4F 12-13 Tsukiji 1-chome Chuo-ku Tokyo
Japan 104-0045
www.tokiwainvest.com:clap::idea:

Short Trading in Tokyo

Hello friends, Happy to be here.
This is Daniel KC Smart.
Can any one please show me a group of Good and experienced traders that can manage some mini accounts and trade for someone, and get the investor a profit receiving account
to receive his profits?
If there is any one who can help out, Please contact me.
Skype name danald75
Yahoo messenger danald75
Phone # +2348055312081
+2348068619448
Thanks
Daniel KC Smart
Hi Daniel,
I am networking and spreading the word on Tokiwa, the forex trading company I work for here in Tokyo. Tokiwa is an international company with branches all over the world, of which the biggest, and most profitable market is here in Tokyo trading the JPY principaly against the EUR, GPD, and of course USD. The company was incorporated in 2005, and has a capital of JPY119,000,000.
We offer a leverage of 200:1, and our teams of analysts, and trading consultants are top of the line, and in general providing you listen to our advice and recommendations with proper risk control the probability of making a profit increases to 75%, and of course set realistic targets and goals. We are available for consultation 24/7, and your account is strictly under your control, and governed by Japanese regulations.
To open an account with Tokiwa, you are required to invest a minimum of USD$10,000. The only cost that will be incured will be the initial cost of the bank transfer to the Mizuo Bank which handles all our investments. There is no time limit on which you must invest, and at any time you can withdraw all or portions of your investment or profits at no cost. We do however recommend that you invest at least USD$20,000 to minimize your risk, as this will lower the percentage of capital that is used, allowing a greater range of market fluctuation without causing a loss. And to recap, you can take money out of your account or close it at any time. It is always your choice.
If you are interested in making some serious profit, with what I consider a small risk when dealing with Tokiwa and our team of experienced, goal driven traders and analysts, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Regards,
Jasmin Porlier

Tokiwa Investment Inc.
Japan 104-0045
www.tokiwainvest.com:clap::idea:

Spot Trading in Tokyo

I know you mean well.

A "quiet" thread? That's funny. If people have a problem with the title of my thread(s) or any other thread, they could just ignore them instead of starting a fight. If someone doesn't like a poster's writing style they could just ignore them instead of starting a fight. The problems on forums are a microcosm of the problems in the world: one person/group trying to tell another person/group what do to, how to do it, etc...

Some people actually like my BIG CHARTS, and BIG FONTS. They find them easy to read.

Some people actually have understood what I have posted and have made huge profits.

No, Tradergirl, you don't offend me. You state your views politely. But, they are YOUR VIEWS. OPINION and FACT are NOT the same.

If we stay focused on the MESSAGE and NOT the MESSENGER, a lot more learning could be accomplished. It's only when someone attacks me that I bare my claws.

Hi ,
We dont know each other, I am networking and spreading the word on Tokiwa, the forex trading company I work for here in Tokyo. Tokiwa is an international company with branches all over the world, of which the biggest, and most profitable market is here in Tokyo trading the JPY principaly against the EUR, GPD, and of course USD. The company was incorporated in 2005, and has a capital of JPY119,000,000.
Best Regards,
Jasmin Porlier

Tokiwa Investment Inc.
Japan 104-0045
index :clap::idea:

Business Opportunity

Hi Guoshucheng,

I am from Tokyo, Japan. I am a Forex Broker and Consultant for an investment company here in Tokyo. If you may be interested in investing and making alot of money in the Forex Market, I can tell you about my company and our Forex product. Please send me a personal email with any questions you have about Forex. I look foward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Chris Carnett

[email protected]

Hi people,
I'm newbie in trading, so I hope I can learn from you guys here, thanks for sharing knowledge

Hi everyone, my name is Jeordie, I am new in this site and interested to discuss about stock market with economic indicators. As markets always run with the economic condition; if we know about economic indicators then we may get good idea about stock market direction. What do you think?

I've been interested in the Markets since the 1990's and since then I've come up with what I believe to be first class trading ideas, simply because I've had to learn the hard way and now my schooling is helping me to make money from the markets.

Taking my time and getting the trade right is my key to trading...

...apart from trading, I'm heavily into 'Personal Development' because without the belief in my own capabilities, I would be pretty incapable of doing the simplest of tasks and as we often say trading is simple but it's not easy.

I personally like to keep myself motivated to make the right, correct, sensible and most profitable trading decisions because I'm not trading for the fun of it, I'm trading for my Freedom, better known as 'Peace Of Mind!'

What I aim to gain from this site is a connection between like minded people and to see us all grow together in this fascinating world of trading.

You can always pay me a visit at my Blog: Super-Trader Traits! it's mixed with the positive, trading ideas and techniques to improve your life overall.

I also have a second Blog; The TenKei Trading Techniques! which is all about working our way up to earning an extra $10K A Year or $10K A Month or $10K A Week and ultimately $10K A Day!

Why not at least have a go, I've already increased my trading account by over 2000% from a nominal sum of $100.00 so it can be done, all it takes is 'Discipline,' 'Patience' and a few other traits to which you'll be made aware of.

Enough said, I'll see you in the T2W Forum.

Wilson P Williams - The Buyer & Seller

Hi,

This is kennedyzor. I am new and would like to say "hello" to everyone here before

posting. I like this forum very much and I wish there are much more postings here

because I would like to exchange as much information as I can.

"The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand" -

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All - I'm still learning about Options trading and haven't as yet taken the plunge. At present I'm trying to follow a thread on positive (and negative) skews. - Pervin

Hi Everyone - Just signed up to get some investment ideas for my SIPP.
I have been trading since the year dot and still can't get it right!!!
any suggestions?

Hello everyone,

I am new to T2W.

I have limited trading knowledge :whistling but am keep to get going.

:!:Does anyone have a list of Options brokers?

Greetings, does anyone in here have any experience with Fed Binary Options Trading? I'm interested in hearing some comments from anyone's experience.

Hi Everyone,

I'm Arun from Brunei would like to introduce myself to the trading world.

Hope to get more advises from the seniors on the trading activities.

I'm doing trading in different company call Forex | Forex Trading | Forex Minis | Online Currency Trading

Seems to be good. First day with the 100USD deposit, I manage to get more than 1000USD.

Really impress me since I'm just starting to discover the secrets of trading.

Cheers Guys n Girls too.

New!

Hello everyone, new to the forums. I will read a bunch and post when I have a question.

thanks,
arapahoe

Hi guys

Just joined - interested in insider info about Betfair, where i am sure there is trading money to be made.

Will post proper when im clued up a bit