Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi every one

:D
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I have been around the Trading community for 9 years. right now I have started movin and shakin, after studying everything, it has taken a Market catastrophy to give
me courage to put my studies into Action. Wow I've said it. I was petrifieed of losing
money, so what changed you may ask. The things I was doning was losing me money
I thought I'm losing small time lets try spread betting and lose BIG Time. I love
logic problems Sports Spreads were my Heaven now I'm ready to start other things
not alone a couple of friends and I do together more welcome, we text ideas and
encourage each other.

Really works I now know others lose we win too and celebrate. My Trader Type
is not be a loaner They get ideas I get ideas we all give each other honest
feed back.
Leavin you happy till next time, Yours lilli2

Hi all

First pardon my english, Im from Torreon Mexico, Ive been on trading for the last 4 years and got pretty good experience and despite I lost all my money in my first trading year Ive done a great comeback gaining 4 times what I had before. I only trade Mexico s IPC. Anyone trading the same??
Cheer up! Jesus Saldaña

hi friends,

Myself Tulsi proving staffing solutions to our clients, mainly in IT domain.. i welcome the members of this site to join me and share lets our insights to explore..

Tulsii

Hello All,
Am using Lifestyle Trader to find entries and have had this package for a while now but found out quickly after paper trading successfully when I went live that theres more to trading than just looking at lines. Thats like looking at red or black on the roulette table. Have just gained enough courage to start the journey again and first port of call is the Trading Plan formulation so here I am researching. Thought I wouldnt lurk this time will be an active member hopefully with a successful journey that I can share with anyone who is interested.

Hello from Shirtbroke. I have an account with IGIndex and one large learning curve to go round. I tried TUFXP but it did not seem to do what it said on the tin. They were very good and gave me a full refund. As part of this IQFeed wanted $80 per month which seemed a lot. So, here goes...

Hello

Hello, I have been trading a for a while now. My real interest at the moment is to increase my knowledge in backtesting.

Regards,

Ballenq

Hello everyone. I recently joined IHUB as well, but I like the traditional forum layout much more.

I'm looking to learn more complex trading than simple buy-n-sell.

Hi

I am relatively new to trading having been active for about 18 months. I focus on FX spreadbetting and a little on the indicies. The system I use is fairly complicated but is adaptable to the changing characteristics fo the various pairs.

200ema

Hi the 200EMA strategy.... it really worth 5 star but for sack of clarity i added parabolic SAR (0.02,.2) here i mean if 200EMA on 4Hr,1Hr and 15 minute chart is above price but SAR is not matching (above or below) price line than i wait for sequenced SAR on all three charts.
i think it added more power to the strategy .
( its just my opinion as i am not good trader as i have already tried on mini accounts but due to haste i always loose may be you are good one and your suggestion worth more)
any how thanks for nice addition of your tool.
thnx
Jamil

Hello friends, Happy to be here.
This is Daniel KC Smart.
Can any one please show me a group of Good and experienced traders that can manage some mini accounts and trade for someone, and get the investor a profit receiving account
to receive his profits?
If there is any one who can help out, Please contact me.
Skype name danald75
Yahoo messenger danald75
Phone # +2348055312081
+2348068619448
Thanks
Daniel KC Smart

Hi everyone....

Hi , I have been trading for 4 years in DSE (Dhaka stock Exchange). I prefer TA rather than FA......My charting platform is Amibroker and I'm learning TA to become a hardcore TA in trading Game......

Regards,
SpEcTrA

Hi all,
Been lurking around for a while, finally introducing myself.
Been investing on and off for about 4 years, getting burned. Just getting into my head, that maybe trading is the way to go, so finally getting myself an education in trading. Bought and studied a trading course, no for the hard part, implementation.

Hi guys!

I trade fx, one year on live account which is still alive and growing! Woo hoo!
Nice to be part of this community, and I look forward to contribute.

Stock Market Advisory Nse / Bse

STOCK MARKET ADVISORY NSE / BSE
STOCK MARKET ADVISORY NSE / BSE

Rjsharetips.blogspot.com provides specialized products and services for professional investors/ brokers / HNI and retail Clients. Daily calls / tips for Intraday / Delivery / Positional/ Momentum /BTST calls on SMS/Yahoo msn. Also provide PMS for individuals. Training package includes In-house & Online / Distance Learning (VOKT-Voice Over Knowledge Transfer) courses for Technical analysis, F & O. Trained more than 600 clients from Broking Firms, HNI & retail clients.

Rajesh Joshi with 10 years of extensive experience in capital market is Prominent writer & uses technical analysis in his pioneering columns in Sakal News Paper. He is well known for his accurate analysis and tips. Rjsharetips.blogspot.com provides specialized products and services for professional investors. Rjsharetips.blogspot.com products include daily Intra-day / Delivery SMS, Training packages (In-house & Online) for investors / broker / HNI and Workshops for individual investors. Also provide portfolio management services for individuals. However, our products are geared to help the individual investor get the best out of his portfolio. Training package includes In-house & Online (VOKT-Voice Over Knowledge Transfer) courses for Technical analysis, F & O. He has trained more than 600 clients form Broking Firms, HNI & retail clients. Mobile: 9370145977/9881099448 E-mail: [email protected] [email protected]

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and am looking forward to learning more about option trading. I believe that trading and knowing your risks before entering any trade is the way to go. With this market environment, I am thinking that so many mutual fund investors are gone and maybe for good. I have had some success and failures testing out some credit spreads on spy and dia and want to continue to learn and maybe actual make a living from the markets.

Hi,

My name is Dohthep. I am a newbie who is interested in trading forex with EA.
As of now, I have no live account to trade, just only demo to test some EA(s).

I plan to goto live account once I got my bonus by this December.

This community board is really nice.

Nice to meet you all! :cheesy:

Regards,
Dohthep