Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi! came across this site when i was looking in to day trading. i'm very new to trading but hopefully i will learn more as i wet my feet in the market.Anyone who knows any books I could read to help me out?
Good trading to us!!
RS

Hi everybody, Jus started getting into trading. Read a few books and attended a seminar but still feel these more to learn before i jump into it. as they say birds of the same feather, I wanna fly with you good folks straight to financial freedom

hello!everybody,i come from China, and know this site today. i hope have a good time whith everybody. thx

Good books depends on wether you're an ivestor or a trader. If you're an investor I would look at books from Morningstar, Zacks, Peter Lynch, etc. If your a shorter term trader I would look at books like, Mastering the Trade, and Steve Neilson's candle stick books.

I would also spend alot of time on the internet there are some great sites out there, this being one of them. Good luck!

Hey everyone,
Just a quick note to say hey. My names Geoff and I've been trading part time for about a year. Although I would like to make it full time as time goes by! I joined the website after reading a thread on IG's bungee bets and found loads of other really helpful info on here!

Trading Software

Hi all fairly new to all this, have been looking at moving averages and note is a good indicator when they cross over, trouble is it is usually in early hours when I am asleep. Nebody know of any software charting package that can signal with audio beep/ email when they cross to alert me to wake up and trade or if at work to trade on mobi. many thanx

Hey my name is Eddie and I am new to these forums and trading in general. I decided with the recent US recession, that now would be a good time to learn and buy stocks. I found the Forex in the process and signed up for a micro account at FXCM. I deposited $100 and took the account to $220 in one day! I was pumped. The next day my account was $2.49. So I found this forum and am here to learn strategies to make profits in a much more disciplined manner.

hi buddies,
i am new in forum and i am from Pakistan. i am a real estate agent in UK based real estate company. I found its nice place to share experiences.....

thanks.

Last edited:
Hi am omanya, I 'm so happy to be a part of this forum.It is the right place I guess.I'm newbie in fixed odds( betonmarkets).

Does any one no how to use no touch and one touch strategy in BOM that is profitable and were to get reliable signals to trade wit. free signal providers and the one to be paid for.pls help me out

Hello T2W forum...

Hi everyone.

Nice to find this site. My name is Eddie. I am a full time trader, broker, and system developer. I trade stocks, bonds, & commodity futures & options.
But I'm a trader first and folks should not worry about me trying to post links, ads, etc. I spend enough $$$ advertising elsewhere and primarily like a forum for relaxing and sharing with other traders. But an honest disclosure is appropriate.

I have been a regular contributor at TFC forum for many years and dont bother even posting a link to my websites. I do, however, love to share thoughts and ideas about the markets and strategy development. I will sometimes weigh in with advice to newbies... particularly warnings about the importance of due dilligence, getting an education, and taking control over the fear and greed that drives the decision making process of so many investors.

I read more than I write so I'll apologize in advance for my sporadic contributions. I'll post some long posts in succession and then vanish for months. That's because I do have to work / trade during the day, run an office, and balance a family life in the process.

I am looking forward to checking out some of the threads and getting to know some of the others around here. I hope this is a positive site with folks having good manners. I just cant understand the silly arguments at other sites over differences of opinion. I confess to have been caught up in a few of those over the years but for the most part will not participate in flaming threads. I always respect differences in market opinion and trading styles. In fact i welcome them and am always grateful for other traders taking the time to share.

Regqrds,
Eddie

Hi :)
This is a great site and very helpful to a newbie like me.
I am Georgia and currently living in Florida although I am a Brit and will be going back there next May.
I trade the Forex and have just gone to live trading after demoing for a while.
I have been studying none stop for the last few months to learn all I can about it. At the moment I am reading Steve Nison and learning all about candlesticks.
Thanks to all for the great posts & advice so far.

New person

Hi All,
I am new to trading and am looking forward to learning from the more experienced traders and giving something back if I can through my limited but growing knowledge.
I am based in Bristol UK

Kind regards

John

Hello, my name is Amy
I live in Colorado and work for a nonprofit company.
As you know it is hard to solicit donations to keep the organization running.
We are looking to fund much of our work through Forex trading.
We are looking for at least 5 seasoned traders here in the U.S.
Please contact us at [email protected]
Hi everyone.

Nice to find this site. My name is Eddie. I am a full time trader, broker, and system developer. I trade stocks, bonds, & commodity futures & options.
But I'm a trader first and folks should not worry about me trying to post links, ads, etc. I spend enough $$$ advertising elsewhere and primarily like a forum for relaxing and sharing with other traders. But an honest disclosure is appropriate.

I have been a regular contributor at TFC forum for many years and dont bother even posting a link to my websites. I do, however, love to share thoughts and ideas about the markets and strategy development. I will sometimes weigh in with advice to newbies... particularly warnings about the importance of due dilligence, getting an education, and taking control over the fear and greed that drives the decision making process of so many investors.

I read more than I write so I'll apologize in advance for my sporadic contributions. I'll post some long posts in succession and then vanish for months. That's because I do have to work / trade during the day, run an office, and balance a family life in the process.

I am looking forward to checking out some of the threads and getting to know some of the others around here. I hope this is a positive site with folks having good manners. I just cant understand the silly arguments at other sites over differences of opinion. I confess to have been caught up in a few of those over the years but for the most part will not participate in flaming threads. I always respect differences in market opinion and trading styles. In fact i welcome them and am always grateful for other traders taking the time to share.

Regqrds,
Eddie