Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello My fellows,
I am tooch by name, just got into the forum today with a burning desire to making 1000pips a week
i hope thats possible
cheers!

Hi All
Anyone in Australia using Jim Bergs Combo

Just starting out

cheers
PJL
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hi Sharky and all the traders,
I have been trading for over 30 years. Mostly options and recently Forex and Futures. Never followed any system and got wipped out 4 times and the worse was in Jan of 2000 !. Last few years I have tried several Systems and not been successful. Recently I have got into the "Bulls Eye Traders" and Eventhough it is one of the better systems I have tried, I still lose. And this is only due to my job that makes it impossible to sit all day in front of the computer and trade properly. So I decided to learn EasyLanguge so I can may be automate my trades using Trade Station. In search of the information about learning EasyLanguage some how I got into this site. I am glad and thanks for having me in your site.
Shahram

OK Wat a gwane people - any other traders in the house from Canada ??? any oneknow Where I can find the AUD/JPY sessions

Hi Daniel Shawn here also from SA.

Have you tried to increase your lot size.
For instance instead of opening a lot of say 0.1 which is one dollar open a lot for 0.5 which is 5 dollars and 5 times as much.

Last night I made 100 pips on GBP/JPY and I traded with 1.0 which is 10 dollars so I made $1000 in 55 minutes.

I am sure that will help

Regards

Shawn

Hi,

I would just like to introduce myself to you all. I joined a couple of weeks ago and have been going through the beginners threads etc. Its a great site and there is a lot of material to keep a newbie like me occupied. I have already learnt a great deal by reading some of the excellent threads on learning to trade and I am currently re-reading some of them. I hope one day to develope my own trading style after studying and demo trading, then starting to trade for real. Hope that makes sense!

Hi,

i am rook a novice trader looking for some information about forex trading and learn from the experience traders.

Hi All,
I am Smith Jade new to Forex trading. Here to share experience and get some tips from you people out there. Hoping for a good and beneficial trading. :)

Hi everyone,

I am a novice trying to know about the whole game, I have been an active trader for about six months with alot of mistake . I have come here to learn.

thanks to all

tony

Hello all,

I have been paper trading on Investopedia for a year and using mostly TA. Always learning, was doing ok before markets became unpredicable. Looking forward to input from others.

Scott

Hey Gary, well you doing the right thing. Practice and education = profits. Keep going, and maybe think about making a trading plan, and then simulating it. I've just started doing that with futures. here's my plan: fantastic4esdaytrades.blogspot.com

My name is Ron and I live in Redding, CA. Have been trading a small account on Oanda. Discovered FXInsights in August and really felt like it had some valuable resources. Unfortunately, the site is no longer accessible. I don't know why, but it's disappointing. I like the idea of analyzing fundamentals, especially as it pertains to the EURUSD pair...it just seems to make a lot of sense to me. I hope I can find resources now that will help me understand and interpret the vast fundamental information that is instantly available all over the Web. That's how I came to this site...searching...

trading since 95. mostly listed derivatives, but also some stocks in 2000-2. traded options on stirs, & fx, equity, & interest futures. both open outcry and now on the screen

Hello

Hello all,

FXCapitalist here, from the US, NYC and Los Angeles. Great to be a member now I can finally see the posts I couldn't when I was searching for answers on the web. Looking forward to helping in the eternal war of trading.

Best Regards.

-FXC(y)

Good Afternoon Everyone from Tokyo,

I am here to find out more about trader's interests and concerns. Actually, I spend a fair bit of time wandering around Tokyo meeting and greeting traders and getting to know the different personalities in the Japanese and foreign firm securities houses.

My brief (as it were : -) is too introduce our products to Traders and Institutions based in Tokyo and/or other locales in Asia as the opportunity presents itself.

No worries though, I am a very old and gentle soul so we are not at all out to twist arms or dragoon people in anyway.

On the personal side, I'd admit that I am a forex fan, especially of online e-books and trading groups.
I haven't jumped into the fray just yet because of other commitments but I would very much like to get into reviewing forex trading products and developing my affiliate marketing skills.

Tokyo is a very fine, clean and livable city-if a touch ugly for those of you used to architectural eye candy. Its getting better though and I expect to see further improvements when Tokyo Station's remake is complete.
Look me up if you're coming to town and of course I wish you modest vigorish & Super Alpha!
Briefer

Hey everyone. Newbie here. Just getting into day trading. Lately I've been tracking GLD and SLV. I'm also trying to up my day trading knowledge. Can anyone recommend any good books or resources?

Hello fellow traders!

Hello,

I've been trading for about 5 years now and over the last three have been working on a stat arb system. So far so good but it's all back testing right now... I am working on getting my sharpe ratio up, it's just a tad lower than I would like it. Good luck on your ideas and projects!

Mdomo

Hi Guys
I am new too, and learning how to trade, would like any ideas on trading systems.
Thanks
All the luck in trading.
FW