Sticky Introduce Yourself

Eur/usd

Hi Threetick,

Do you ever heard EA called as projectpips or ForexAutoCash?

Regards,
Hendry

Hi Hendry,
its crazy,the pair was well overdue a correction.We have come from around the 1.6050 back in july to support aroud the 1.3700 level.
If it breaks through i think we are looking around 1.3540 and through that its looking like around 1.3425 level which was resistence back in april 07 and then became support around june 07........To be honest i scalp/swing trade myself.

Hi Folks. I'm another newbie who's been "lurking" around the site.
Started trading a few years ago by following a well known chap who traded in everything:crude oil, well behaved oil, GBP/Matebele Gumbo Bead ,Fools Gold, pigs' tummies, etc. Lost the lot because I hadn't a clue what I was doing.

Left it a while then found a very decent paper course that gave me an understanding of the game, very basic -no Fibs-maybe a few white lies and from this I started trading the footsie 250. Lost the lot.

Now I'm into the big boys stuff-currencies, and hey, I'm still losing.

But it's nice to be here reading about the success of others.

I'm new here.. Been trading for over 5 years and looking to offer Professional managed accounts to interested clients Plus contribute, share and get proffessional insights, knowledge from the Pros in this forum.

Jite

As a new member I would like to say greetings to all :). Currently I am making the transition from trading emini's to the forex market. I look forward to learning from the many experienced traders here on the forum as well as contributing in any modest way that I am able to. Happy trades.

My name is Catherine, I am 23 years old, and I enjoy spreadbetting! I bet £1/point and over the past year, if I'm honest, I'm probably at a net loss of about £200. But most months I break even! I'd love to make a profit from it one day but if I ever go a couple of months at a net gain then I get over-confident and do something stupid like bet on the FTSE100. I always get the direction right, but since I never risk more than £20 in any trade and the FTSE100 swings 20 points in a few minutes easily, I set myself up for failure!! Don't know why I do it, ahhh!

Anyway, I use Sharescope and I like looking at graphs and the fundamentals of various shares! My other main source of information is BBC News (the business section) & CNN.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi all,
I am working on trading successfully, and will welcome any help possible, i am doing virtual trading and reading for now
hope to start live trading in the next 2 months.
KayCee

Greetings to all the people in this forum.I am commending you on the great work you are doing.Keep the flag flying higher.I am a newbie trader,i have been demo trading for close to 6months,before going live.I have got my live account burned twice.So i now deem it fit to join this forum so that i can share from your wealth of wisdom trading forex.
I will be really happy if you can assist me to forge ahead ,and be able to make a positive impact in the nearest future.
Thank you all.
Wilmart

Hello folks!

Well after having 401k and IRA just sitting there and losing some on it after these last few weeks and the market looking better at buying in on the low, I decided to start trying to teach myself what and how to do this. I want to start investing now but every thing is telling me to continue to wait. We still are not on the very low end yet. So looking for advise and waiting.

Hi

I'm new to this site and actually just exploring options. I'm a broker doing commercial real estate and business loans. Market really sucks right now, so I was offered to try stock loans. It will be interesting to get some feedback about how useful a regular investor will find this kind of loans.
Any comment or reply will be gladly appreciated

Hi

I'm new to this site and actually just exploring options. I'm a broker doing commercial real estate and business loans. Market really sucks right now, so I was offered to try stock loans. It will be interesting to get some feedback about how useful a regular investor will find this kind of loans.
Any comment or reply will be gladly appreciated

Hi do you offer stock loan to overseas .
I am from Singapore.

Hi,

Could anyone help me with the MetaStock code to plot cycles in MetaStock,

for say a combined 40.6 month and a 24 Month cycles.

I have trouble with the phase shift relationship.

See the link below for a exapmle from Borrons "TechSignal "

Techsignal

Hoping you can oblige

Kind regards,

Derek

Hi Everyone,

New to the site obviously so I'll introduce myself:

I am a Premier Relationship Manager for HSBC bank but I'm off on long term sick until around January. I like a punt on sports so decided to look at a punt on the stock market for a new hobby. I bought some shares yesterday but would like to learn the intricices (if that's a word) of trading futures and options etc and maybe make some cash along the way.

Hi Guys (and Gals) I visited this site only because I was seeking upto date information on Ding Amador "Ding" Pastrana since the number of Boiler rooms in S E Asia seems to be on the increase again and getting more and more devious. I lost money with one of them some time ago, been following them fairly closely but never found out where the top guy is, or if it is still Ding.
Had some time on my hands today so was doing a little surfing and research.
If anyone has some information, it would be appreciated!
Also, anyone know Jack Yazdi, Tera Sarna, Marbella?

1st post

Hi,
I'm hoping to learn this new language quickly so I can start into some discussions about trading. I am on my second demo account at fxcm. My first was about a year ago.
Currently, I am a gut instinct trader. I have alot of terrible trades under my belt, mostly when I failed to set a stop. I have had some good trades too. I am studying though and I hope I can pick up a system and try it out for a few weeks. I am in the process of opening a real micro account, though I may not ever have the courage to fund it.

:eek: