Sticky Introduce Yourself

PS for other newbies in the morning I usually make by decisions on the DJI or wall street daily by watching Bloomberg News, future prices and a bit of trend analysis - completed a basic course, and starting Beyond Candlesticks by Steve Nison.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I'm new to investing. I did well between Feb 08 and May 08. With the recent down turns in the market, I'm at a lose as to how to recupe my losses. I was looking for the complete list of stocks in excel format that I came across last winter and cannot find it.
That is when I came across this site. I have edited the list that I have and wanted a fresh one to include the financial companies that I deleted. :)

Advices for Success

I feel good to be with this group.

I've been involved with Forex--so far had little success.:rolleyes:

Can anybody share what it takes to make this worthwhile for me?

Thanks and warmest regards to all!

Hello Balitos7,

Welcome aboard dude.

Here are my ten advices for you (and for myself too):
1. Learn Technical Analysis
2. Learn Fundamental Analysis
3. Learn Money Management
4. Learn to study the markets every day
5. Learn to track the news and analyze them correctly
6. Learn the sycheology of Greed & Fear, always dominate Fear
7. Learn to accept losses as much as u accept profits
8. Learn not to regret a loss but always learn from yr mistakes
9. Learn to cut losses and admit yr incorrect decisions
10. Learn to celebrate when you wins :)

I hope this is a simple guideline for a startup :)

Forex World

Hi All,

I'm just join then finally i meet the right place to share, is there somebody know about EA called as projectpips?

How about the longterm trend on EURUSD & USDJPY after BAILOUT proceed

Appreciate to hear your sight and advise

Regards,

hi, this is first time to joining trade share website. I red the articles forum chat on this website and found very informative. I hope that will be helpful for my near future forex and gold trading.

I tried to trade dow jones index but failed and I lost my money last week. I would like to ask someone and want advice about the forex trading. What is best way to forex trading and give me some adivce. Thanks

say hello

Hi my name Hennry from indonesia
I am a new member. say hello to all member.
I am still beginner at trading forex and options
my purpose join ,wants to make more friends and receive more info about trading forex and option so i can make profit

Hi my pseudo is blackgold, but you can call me Lys :)
I'm from France, and have been trading pour a few years now. I am also a member of another french forum (Boursorama); I have been "watching" this forum for some time now, and finally decide to join you!
The market has been on the downturn lately, and have been short selling alot ... not my kind of trade, but earning money is the essence!

I hope to hear a lot more from you soon; and before leaving this post, I would like to congratulate the "proprietor" Sharky for an excellent forum ! (y)

Lys.

Hi, I've been a member for a little while and have been regularly checking out the forums to aquire enough knowledge to make a living from forex. I just have to give up the day job!

Hi people and fellow traders..
Im living in the s.east Ireland trading full time
I trade forex and only eur/usd pair.
Hope to meet traders from Ireland here in particular from s.east.
Happy trading.

Eur/Usd

Hi Threeticks,
EUR/USD is my favorite pair too, how do you think the trend of this pair after us bailout sucess ?

Regards
Hendry Setiawan

Hi people and fellow traders..
Im living in the s.east Ireland trading full time
I trade forex and only eur/usd pair.
Hope to meet traders from Ireland here in particular from s.east.
Happy trading.

Anyone here fancy connecting up using Skype?

I just thought maybe there may some collective advantage if some of us shared info over Skype.

any takers?

Hello Everybody,
This is Gaurav from India. Regards to u all and happy trading I am new in t2w as well as in gold trading.(y)

Hi Threeticks,
EUR/USD is my favorite pair too, how do you think the trend of this pair after us bailout sucess ?

Regards
Hendry Setiawan

Hi Hendry,
its crazy,the pair was well overdue a correction.We have come from around the 1.6050 back in july to support aroud the 1.3700 level.
If it breaks through i think we are looking around 1.3540 and through that its looking like around 1.3425 level which was resistence back in april 07 and then became support around june 07........To be honest i scalp/swing trade myself.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I'M NEW. LOOKING FORWARD TO FORUMS. ALSO MITE NEED INFO. FROM TIME TO TIME.

Hi, I am Ajay from the UK, just poking my nose in and good to hear other peoples trading experiences. I started trading ~8yrs ago (yeh bad timing ;) ) 1st started with a £7k managed fund, they screwed it up (lost 90% of capital but still take fees ;) ) then decided I should probably manage my own money from that point on, hopefully I cant do as bad as the ppl we are told to trust to invest for us. Invested in individual stocks and indexes and did ok over the yrs, although the return would not be considered so good if you factored the time I spent. In recent yrs started trading more short term with particular interest in TA together with all the other bits of the equation / money management / position sizing / win-loss ratios / etc and its been going well apart from my lack of discipline and no clear system defined.

Hi, I am Ajay from the UK, just poking my nose in and good to hear other peoples trading experiences. I started trading ~8yrs ago (yeh bad timing ;) ) 1st started with a £7k managed fund, they screwed it up (lost 90% of capital but still take fees ;) ) then decided I should probably manage my own money from that point on, hopefully I cant do as bad as the ppl we are told to trust to invest for us. Invested in individual stocks and indexes and did ok over the yrs, although the return would not be considered so good if you factored the time I spent. In recent yrs started trading more short term with particular interest in TA together with all the other bits of the equation / money management / position sizing / win-loss ratios / etc and its been going well apart from my lack of discipline and no clear system defined.

Hi Ajay,
leave your brain outside.
Stick to the plan.
Wait for your entry signals.
I know sometimes its hard and we all take trades when we shouldnt and aslo watch a move we missed and beat ourselves up over it but there is always another trade around the corner.

fiberglass tissue

Dear sir or madam,

It is my pleasure to contact with you. We are Sinoma Jinjing Fiberglass Co.,Ltd. Located in ZIBO SHANDONG IN CHINA, which are mainly producing fiberglass tissue. Our leading equipments are imported from Germany and the annual capacity is 150 million square meters.

I would like to introduce our products as following:
1. FRP surfacing mat: 20g/m2, 30g/m2, 40g/m2, 50g/m2, 60g/m2.
2. Roofing mat: 45g/m2, 50g/m2, 60g/m2, 90g/m2.(with yarn)
3. Pipe wrap mat: 50g/m2, 60g/m2, 90g/m2.
4. Facing tissue: 25g/m2, 50g/m2, 100g/m2.
5. Battery separator mat: 0.3(mm)----0.8(mm)thickness.
Through examination, these mats are all compatible to the similar products in the world market in terms of specification.

Regarding to the roll length and tech data we usually do according to the customers’ requirements.

If you have any interest in our products please feel free to contact us . We will show our greatest pleasure to corporate with you.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Yours faithfully,
Huawei.Lee
Sinoma Jinjing Fiberglass Co., Ltd.
TEL. 0086-533-3919225
FAX. 0086-533-3919156
HP. 0086-13864373925
Email: [email protected]
MSN:[email protected]

Hi all.
A little unsure about navigating around the site but I'm sure I'll get there. I have ben trading for about 2 years but with no great deal of success. So hopefully I can learn something from you guys.:p:p