Sticky Introduce Yourself

Looking for local traders

Hello all,

I am in Northeast Iowa and am looking for day traders, scalpers for kicking around strategies and increasing trader knowledge. Have been trading for about two years and previously worked for a brokerage house in the Cedar Valley.
Please respond if interested in sharing with other local traders.
:clap:

Hello all

Nice to be with this great community.
so just (y)
i am here to win :clap:
and help you all win :cool:
thanks sharky for that warm welcome.
i have read some of the intrdoucing posts and guess what
i liked it :cheesy:

Hello Introduction

I have seen some great posts on the website through google search. I am a learner who is learning - looking at forex , futures and options to trad for a living,

Looking forward to learn from others and contribute where I can.

cheers
AAB

Hi everyone!

Hi sharky! I'm a newbie on the other end of the world (Swaziland-Africa) interested in currency trading. I'm trying to find free books to educate myself about Forex.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself as Addy and to say I hope to give as much as I receive from you guys. My main form of trading is in options but am interested in all forms of trading.

i,m not really what my t2win name implies, just a newbie to the trader world..

been sick of making other people rich for a long time and decided to do something about it.

so i've been reading books and do a video course and i'e taken a real liking to trading.

decided i'm going to spend at least 1 year studying everything i can and the start trying out what i've learnt.

very interested in options after listening to optionetics so i think i'm going to focus on that....

Hello everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I graduated two years ago from an MSc in Economics from LSE. Worked as an Actuary at a big firm for a year to pay my student loan (exam bonuses are a nice thing) and have spent the past year in Colombia working for a smaller firm but mostly focusing on learning Spanish and resting before I begin a more enjoyable career. I am hoping to get into Market Making in either Amsterdam or London.

Cheers,

Scott

Hi All!

I am “ShareHog” and I have decided to stop working for others, within a near future, and start living on day trading of Stock CDFs in the US market. Yes, I know- it’s not as easy as it sounds, but I am very determined to do this and giving up is not an option for me. Therefore I study this subject and using a demo account – spending in average 6 hours a day on this. I am truly a “newbie”, since I started only 3 weeks ago, but so far so good- making progress. :)

Regards,

ShareHog

Hi everyone it has been a while since I logged in. Still trying to spreadbet the FTSE without too much success. If at first......try again, at least while their is still money in the pot or perhaps I should paper trade. Always looking for new (and good) indicators and strategies.

Currently trying to save some indicators when using IG advanced, but they do not always save when I log off, and it gets a bit of a bind having to keep typing them in. Must be doing something wrong.

I'm just starting out and very confused with so much info .I'm looking for advice on the best place to start trading
Godfrey

Hi everybody
I´ve been a loosing trader for 15 years, consistent looser.
After countless hours of study,made my final turnaround, after sudying EWaves, trading only Forex, the cheapest trade in town, and most of all, reading Van Tharp´s books on money managment...
If I would have studied his book back then, it would have saved me 15 years of time and losses.
I´m consistently profitable since 15 monthas now...Currently only day tradig Forex..
PS:please understand I am
by no means comercially related to Mr. Van Tharp. Just came across his book ad read it!!!:)

Good day to all, just found this forum, looks fantastic so far, both the members and the information, best wishes to all, John

Hi everyone,

This is my first post, although I've been a member for just over 6 months.
I'm focusing on Forex, using Price Action, Swing highs and lows and using Fibonacci Ret for entry/exit.
I've got two demo accounts on the go just now, just trying things out, seems to be going ok so far. I'm sure my trading can only get better with advice from some of you guys who have been trading for a while.

Cheers

Scott

Dear fellow trader

i was trade for 3 years, and still learn how to make best profit
hope to find good mentor here..

regards,,,

frodo here

hey...this is trader frodo, frm a prop house in mumbai india...trade in euribor...nice to c u guys