Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello i would like to learn from you guys i have been trading for six months now but just going up and down hope you guys can help

Another Newbie

Hi All,
I just registered and entered my profile info. I'm a fairly unsophisticated trader, so my hope is to make sense of everything and broaden my trading understanding in general.
It's great to be here!

Hi to all

Hi,

I found this site via google whilst searching for end of day forex strategies. Anybody know of any?

I have been paper trading for about 6-7 months now and plying various technical trading techniques with some success although have only broke even.

Anyway hope to get onto real trading very soon.

I will keep in touch with this site.

All the best
Neil

Hello traders

Hi everyone

I am in a situation now where I would like to get into trading, I have never done it before, always had a little interest, spoke to people about it but never anyone that did it full time or anything.
I have a good job at the moment but would love to learn trading and maybe stop being a 'normal' part of the workforce. The more zI read and look into it the more I thjink I could do it.
Any advice for the first steps I should take, a couple of things that looked OK for 'newbies' was PureTick and Learn to Trade but I really do not know need to educate myself further.

Does anybody know a website or book of history coporate events and the happenings of stock moves
in percentages. If there is a list or other PDF document that would be great.

Waiting for all your response,
Thanks.

Hi,

Have been in the markets for about 4 years now, started as a researcher and moved into arbitraging equity markets. Don't have a full time job now, and figure I am lost without Bloomberg, FT and a trading terminal.

Taking time to get into some internet forums(this is my first) and hopefully can simulate trade across a few asset classes over the internet with zero real capital and learn.

Mostly lost and hungry.

Hi, I m from Malaysia, I m trading forex ... came accross T2W while googling for gann swing method.. quite impress with the support here.

How do you experience Forex? what s the trading system like ?
And what are the leaders in global trading online?

Thanks, :rolleyes:

My introduction, by SandPwinner

Hello there fellow traders!
I am SandPwinner and have been trading the S and P 500 futures for the last 10 years successfully. I have develop a method that produces great results, working 2 hours a day. I am interested in sharing ideas.

Hi all.....

Well, I am a newbie in this thread but not too new in this biz. I like to research for better news and knowledge. But I was told, knowing too much may hurt you.... Huh? I found out it has some credibility, but I am still stubborn-enough to be set on my way. Is that good or bad? Anyway, I thank people here and perhaps we can share imaginations.... Since imagination is more important than knowledge...so I heard... Thanks.

Hello everybody.
This is my first comment on this forum.
I am just 1.5 years in this biz so moderately experienced.
Would love to recieve any sort of new methodologies or strategies by you guys.

And also Saw all your comments regarding RET ,richard swannell.
I was lucky enough not to buy software for $3000 from that greedy software maker or he says so.
Thank you all you made me richer by $3000. Money not lost is money gained.

Hi t2w, my first post here.

My background is in IT (currently working as a .net developer) and realised a number of years ago I was spending too much time getting good at useless things, namely all to do realting to my career. Since then ive done a grad dip in finance, which was a great overview on how the markets work..

But of course didn't cover anything to do with operating in the markets.

So thats where im at, ive had a few, err, attempts at intraday trading index'es, and made many of the classic trading mistakes, so should be better from here :)

Im currently interested in intraday trading the FTSE, or something for a longer frequency for AORD. (US markets are during sleep time, and for asia im at work).

Where im at now, easing into the process of day trading (where i have to be) and backtesting the textbook moving average strategy on the ftse (but with 2 min bars!!) which is looking good after a few weeks.

Take care.

Hi

I am an accountant working for a company who is dealing with currency spot and future.
I need somones help who knows the accounting treatment for financial derivatives.
If anyone can help me it will be appriciated.

Ridoy

hallo,
I have just entered the forum and am hopin for a very fruitful experience here. So what do you think is the Eur/Usd movement likely to be after the fed dint increase the interest rates us some of us hoped?

Time to Get Serious!

Hi, Sharky. I am a 43 y/o Finance Manager for a Chevrolet Dealership in Oklahoma.
I found this site by pure luck on the internet. I did a search for Steve Sarnoff and this forum popped up. So, it seems as though I am off to a great start already!!

The reason I am joining this forum is to gain a better understanding of option trading and also to try and find out how to go about researching the seemingly 100's of options recommendation services. Which ones are credable etc... GLAD TO BE HERE!! NEWOP43!!

Options

Hi, Sharky. I am a 43 y/o Finance Manager for a Chevrolet Dealership in Oklahoma.
I found this site by pure luck on the internet. I did a search for Steve Sarnoff and this forum popped up. So, it seems as though I am off to a great start already!!

The reason I am joining this forum is to gain a better understanding of option trading and also to try and find out how to go about researching the seemingly 100's of options recommendation services. Which ones are credable etc... GLAD TO BE HERE!! NEWOP43!!

that's my interest so when you choose the right kind of forum, pls notice me - I remember Oklahoma as the country of wonderful Appaloosas

Vitt

New to trading

I want to get more into trading options and maybe(eventually FOREX) so any advice yu can give would be much appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks

Mike