Sticky Introduce Yourself

I make introduce myself

Thanks Mr Sharky for this opportunity to open to me this worldwide business.
I hope in this site can do business with real people which has dignity and morality.
Here in Latin america, exist a universe of new businesses and great potential for future profit, since it is here where this nature reserve and increased possibility of development, rather than Africa, and the people have culture in 100% of Europe, this looked real good opportunity.
Personally I make business in tourism, export of animal skins, and acquisition of industrial properties and braches to stock market.
I am in Argentina and I have representatives or partners, with offices, in Brazil, Uruguay, Chile and Peru.
Thank and God bless you.
MSM

Hi everybody,

I'm currently working in operations department of trading and thought that maybe i could learn a few things about trading, which might end up being my career path.

Good luck everyone.

Hi all,

I am a stock broker for about 8 years in Romania, messing around with TA for about 6 years. I hope we will all learn from each other for a better future.

Good luck!

hi the name is clinton , i am totally new to the game and after attending a WIN seminar yesterday bought in to and foolishly paid for the home studies kit , which in my eyes is a lot of money, ive now just discovered your forum and i think it would be useful to check people opinions, so please feel free to comment, as i would like to explore this road more thoroughly. thanx to all , me the raw newbie

Hi,
I am Jitendra from India. Frankly speaking not sure how people trade here. Will anybody advise me. Thanx in advance

Hello ALL

Hello All,

My name is Charles, and I am the owner/moderator of Forex Auto Pilot Users Group (FAPUG). We are the only online community and resource for FAP traders. I have been a member of T2W for a while, but this is my first post. If anyone has any questions about FAP, or the FAPTS trading plan, I will be glad to answer them. This is a great forum!

Charles

Hello All,

My name is Charles, and I am the owner/moderator of Forex Auto Pilot Users Group (FAPUG). We are the only online community and resource for FAP traders. I have been a member of T2W for a while, but this is my first post. If anyone has any questions about FAP, or the FAPTS trading plan, I will be glad to answer them. This is a great forum!

Charles

Hey Charles,
I've reading some of the online blogs on ur product, some good some bad still on the fence regarding purchasing the program. I know it's not going to be the holy Grail but does it take long to learn and initiate

Hello All,
I'm Edina from Dublin, Ireland. I'm Metatrader user/programmer and a newbie trader.

Have a nice day!

Hi all...

I am new here... joined something like two or three weeks ago. I am new to trading and have been trying my hand at the different strategies... unsuccessfully as of yet. I have tried automated trading and some famous strategies.... the problem however was my errors... mot the systems'... except in the case of automated trading where one or two systems were making unrealistic trades. Now I find that I have developed a "feel" for what will happen next... having stared at the charts for a long time.

The strategy I have found to be successful as a newbie trader is to follow the trend with a mini-breakout strategy. I follow the price and watch for support levels on the 5-minute chart... making sure that the 1 hour chart is in the same direction... Once I feel there is a move above/below this level I make a trade and close when the price starts to falter. This does not give a large profit... but it is - up till now - reliable and repetitive.

Finally... I am a programmer. Now that I have a little free time on my hands I will be digging into MQL4 to implement the strategies I find successful. One thing about a computer that makes it better than me is that it will not be affected by psychological factors that may make me enter or close a trade too early.

Regards.

let me juts introduce myself by saying hello. Am looking to gain more about the fixed odd traing cos am about to enter the market.

What you need is a *Leading Indicator* such as Oscillator Divergence to go with Pivots (another Leading Indicator)

Have a look here :

http://www.babypips.com/school/divergence_trading.html

Hi NKruger

Firstly.. aplogies for the delay in even acknowledging you kind response to my first post. I'll plead insanity, old age or innability to find out how to work this grown up version of facebook.

Anyway. Thanks for the advice. I have looked at the suggested reading matter and it's very informative. I had read a bit about this before but I suppose I'm guilty of trying to absorb too much stuff to quick - a good percentage of which then gets mentally disguarded as I move onto the next analytic, trading or money mangement idea etc.

So it's very good to go back and re-look at an indicator on the reccomendation of someone with experience. In fact the Baby Pips site/course is a very useful and concise way of relearning key basics. So thanks again.

As I have pretty much confined my trading to the Cable spot market (someone once recommended sticking with one pair to learn the specific market "characteristics") what time frame would you suggest might produce the clearest divergence indicators on this market? Also, if you were, or are, trading cable which oscilator would be your personal preference?

Right now I have started noodling with RSI - as a Welles Wilder indicator and his connection with Delta.

Look forward to hearing from you. And thanks.

DB

Just like to say hello to everyone and complement you all on an extremely interesting and thought-provoking site. Although I am a bit of a knowledge freak, I'm relatively ignorant of the trading world. In fact I came across T2W whilst looking for advice on the best places to advertise my car registration! (I bet there aren't too many members who can say that). Whilst here I've had a look around and I've got to say, I'm hooked. In the current climate, this site is going to be an invaluable resource. I'm a big fan of cutting out the media middleman when I want to know about whats happening in the world, and it seems to me that quite a few contributors here really know their financial onions. I am looking forward to expanding my mind, and who knows, maybe my horizons, with you guys on T2W. Nice one.

I'm a big fan of cutting out the media middleman when I want to know about whats happening in the world, and it seems to me that quite a few contributors here really know their financial onions.

Be careful. Some appear to know a lot but speak utter ****. The problem is sifting the wheat from the chaff.

Hi, new to this so will try to learn from all you! Look forward to it, I hope. Right now the ole market seems to be shaky at best. Any ideas on how to earn back the big dollars I already lost ust this year?

Hello everyone,am a new comer and i have a huge passion in wanting to know how to trade stocks via internet.would gladly appreciate if anybody can give me a few guidelines in how to go about trading of stocks via internet.kindest regards