Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi
this is Farhad. I just want to start trading in forex. I hope I can find a valid reference for choosing the best broker matched with my needs. now I am trying a demo version of meta trader and I am familiar with simple premiere concepts of market, I hope I can learn more.

Thanks,
Farhad

I am a Strategy Programmer

Since this is a introduce yourself forum - I would like to do so

I am an highly experienced strategy programmer my main platforms are wealthlab and ninja-trader (C# based) and I dabbled with tradestation although I dont like it much... I am leaving a high profile job at one of the most respected wall street hedge funds to start a programming outsourcing consulting shop so I can manage my own time, perhaps write my own backtesting platform that would take advantage of multi core/multi processing engines available.

I would like to find people who would like to outsource writing their strategies

If U know know of anyone who is interested I would thank you!

Danny

I am a month into a forex training programme, just learnt the basics and yesterday was the first look at a live trade through a link to the trainers main screen. He is doing 50pips a day easily so hope I can follow his lead and reach financial freedom pretty quickly. fairly hefty monthly subscription, but one trade would cover it.

Good luck to everyone in your Trading.

Hi everybody
I am Mohan and have just joined as a member. Looking for other traders in essex and outer east london to form a social group and to xchange ideas by meeting..Any takers Live in Redbridge

Hi, I am joining to express my interest; I have no experience. My wish is to learn something valuble every day, and to develop useful skills over time. Who knows, maybe later I will be able to transmit my success story to those who need it more than myself. Enough said for now.

Cheers

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Thanks for the opportunity to visit with like-minded people. I am probably small time compared to most, and am working at getting past the "paralysis by analysis" stage. Looking forward to good conversations and learning.

Tom

Hi Im new at stock trading, currently my porto's going down...I'm from Indonesia.

Hope T2W will teach me how to trade correctly

Hi all. I'm a young trader who has started to "get serious" with my trading. I trade full-time stocks, forex, options and futures. I look forward to discussing trading and starting a journal as well.

-Jason

hello everybody. i'm a newbie but i'm studying hard to get involved in forex. my mother tongue is spanish. regards

Hello everyone!
I am Alita Marcheal, an SEO executive at AED information systems. I am working as an internee in the company. I am new to these forums and would like to receive your support. I am very much on the creative side of the box. I love fashion designing and might soon launch my own brand.

Hi everyone,

I am Yokiro and I've been in the forex game for about 5 years. I joined this forum because I saw a lot of quality information in it and I would like to add some great strategies pretty soon. Good luck trading to you all.

Hi to All

Hi,

This is Kums, Started trading few moths ago. In the beginning i trade only on my intution and most of the time it went wrong. So jus started reading some basic concepts in TA and trying to appy them in real Trading.

A warm Hi to everybody.:innocent:

Thanks,
Kums.

Trading from NZ

Hi,

My name is Jim, I am trading from the North Shore, in Auckland, New Zealand. I have been trading since 1997. I manage forex accounts.

Best,

Jim

BioDiesel of America etc

i have joined as i am being touted by some crowd called Blue Source Strategies having had several others doing the same - same story but very much appreciate the info i have found here and the research that others have done and te things found out

So a big thanks for that
g

will be starting something on First Zurich if possible

Dealing desk

Hi everybody,
this is my first post in this great forum. I am from Portugal a I'm demo trading forex about 3 months and now i decided to get into real world of forex. Anyway i have a question about dealing desk. It's important that the broker i choose has a dealing desk?

It's true that broker's with a dealing desk can go against my positions? How is can happen?

Another question is about rollover. How can i calculate this. Could have a big efect on a single trade?

Thanks in advance and aplogyze my english!:eek:

Regards

Hello, I like to learn how to trade.
I justed started last year when the market was going down.
So I saw a lot of down coming.I can not go short only long.
Hope to have better trades in the future.
See ye