Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello i have just joined the forum. I am a newbie to forex so would like to know where to start. I have done quite a bit of reading on the subject but have'nt got the bit between the teeth.....yet. Thanking you in anticipation.:?:

MY NAME IS FRANCISCO LORCA FROM SPAIN OLD USER OF METASTOCK AND TRADESTATION 2000I,BEG YOU PARDON MY BAD ENGLISH.
sINCE 93 LAST CENTURY I HSAVE BEEN INVOLVE ALONE IN DEVELOPING AN ALGORITH IN EASY LANGUAGE THAT HAS PROBEN TO BE RELIABLE IT HAS BEEN PRETY HARD BUT SINCE SOME YEARS I AM NOT LOSSING MONEY.
iS MY HONOR TO BE PART OF THIS FORUM LOOKING FORWARD TO LEARN AS MUCH I CAN OF ITS MENBERS .

Curiosity about Auto Trading brought me here

HI,

Googled about auto-trading and this link appeared. Im interested in finding out which brokers and which newsletters provide auto-trading especially for Asian markets.

All welcome..:cheesy:

My first post, having joined only today.

I have been on a learning curve lately, rather than actually trading.
Although I have dabbled in various markets off and on, I am coming back to forex.
The year so far has been a bit like "traders rehab" as I strive to eliminate some of my shortcomings and expand my knowledge.
Will be going live again very soon.

Regards,
katz

hello friends

im from malaysia and new in this site. hopefully i can gain knowledge from this site especially om brain trading system. im new to forex. still trade on demo account

hello friends

im from malaysia and new in this site. hopefully i can gain knowledge from this site especially om brain trading system. im new to forex. still trade on demo account

Hi,
I would recommend reading the post about the "3 ducks system" which i use now! Easy and good! =)

Hi Dear Members
I've just joint the forum, im from Cusco-Peru
I study Pharmacy and well I Would like to know if there is somebody who could help me to reach articles from these Jouunal: Pharmacopsychiatry, that is hosted in this publisher THIEME CONNECT
or maybe somebody who could send me a Pasword and usernem for this site: Thieme-connect - Abstract

I'd really apreciate your help
Best Regards

I am trying to get into trading. I am from India. I would be very interested in knowledge about carbon trading

New to T2W

just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Chuck and trade the ES minis futures. I also have traded Forex both manually and demo quite a few EA's. Some that cost a few dollars and some that cost thousands.. just to mention a few names in case someone is interested in discussing their results with the same EA. I have running now the Checkmate from WTA , after years of seeing it wipe out accounts John has possibly found something. It is making money this month and being a grid method that is something. I also do another grid method by setting up a grid on EurUsd and a inverted grid on UsdChf so that they correlate and take profits when both hit target which is small and hits every day.(almost) I also have a Ea called Destiny running and also an EA called TrendTrader by Chad McArthy. So if anyone else is familiar with these names I would like to discuss them with you.

I trade the Eminis using the concepts of Todd Mitchell but add some quicker entries off the 1 minute chart along with his entries on the 3 minute charts. Anyone trading Todds method?

I am here looking to educate myself on Stock Trading..

You can find me on PalTalk under the same name "chnorton2".

Hi folks,

What an interesting and well laid out site this seems to be, I say that because I've only previously had a quick look at one or two threads but really get a good feeling about it.

I have built up quite a bit of knowledge about investing but have n't put that into practice and my knowledge of trading is negligible. As a UK citizen I have funds available inside a self invested personal pension (SIPP) (the equivalent of an IRA in the states) and individual savings accounts ISA's as well as funds outside these two tax exempt accounts.

The majority of my funds were invested in global growth investment trusts up until July last year when I liquidated them after a bad feeling about the credit markets. I intend to build a portfolio with the majority of this cash with a long term view in mind and use some of it to trade with. I should say I've had a little dabble in the forex markets resulting in a very small loss to date, it has however taught me some valuable lessons already.

I expect my portfolio not to be as diversified as what is generally accepted to be prudent but more concentrated on what I consider the most profitable modern day themes e.g infrastructure, energy commodities and their stocks and emerging markets. As far as trading is concerned I have not yet ascertained what my market/s or style will be yet, although I think I will continue with the forex experimentation and may look at swing trading some of the more volatile stocks or indeed indices should the opportunities present themselves.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from the members here and I will move that generousity on by imparting any knowledge I gain to help other members lower down on the learning curve. Ok, I'm off on my journey of discovery, enlightment and ultimately...... profit!

All the best.

I need to know about FIXED ODD

Hi,
My name is Olafimihan Folarin I'm a Forex trader i trade Live account Though I'Ve not be able tomake so much Profit.:LOL:
Ineed to know how to trade forex fixed odd.:!:

hi guys, im a kid working in media sales trying to break into stock broking.

At the moment im reading my SII books and doing abit of fantasyspread betting.

Basically ive come here to learn adn have abit of laugh

Try add bollinger bands and bandwiths to your arsenal of pivot points, set them up for breakouts on 15' charts and see what happens.

Thanks for this. I've been out of circulation and I haven't exactly mastered this board yet so apologies for late response

I'll give it a go.

What band settings on Bollinger to suggest?

Rgds

DB

Hello everyone, this is my second post since joining minutes ago and I forgot to mention that Iam really interested in harmonic patterns.

New trader

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

Hello everyone. I am a new trader and new at this forum stuff. If I am out of place please let me know and I will work on getting better.
I am a new forex trader just beginning with demo accounts and will head to the First Steps forum shortly.
I hope to learn more about the forex market and earn a good living doing it.

Thanks

Hi all!

I've been a member for some time but never started posting.

Great site with lot's of info!

I daytrade NQ on sim for some time now. When the positive results get consistant I'll start real.

Enjoy your day and happy trading to all!

rv

Hello evrey one,
I'm Ihab from Paris, i would like to intreduce my self and to thank all of you for your hard work, by sharing your great excepriance with new member like me, it has been a pleasure to read all of your posts.
enjoy your business with great success and lots of profits
Ihab (y)

Hi everybody,i m very new in forex and i hope to have an help on trade2win to improve my knowlegde .So every help will be welcome.